Free Running Course Race

Free Running Course Race

in Suggestions

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

How this will work.

Players gather automaticly in a small lobby just like The Mad Kings Clocktower run. So not in partys or anything, just random people. When its full, lets say 10-20 ppl the game starts.

You will need to run ( with new hotbar skills ) to the other side of the race map, while your running you will face different jumps, like moving plateus.. or a bit upward to a wall etc. or face different things. If you fall off you need to try the jump again ( so walking back, not teleporting )

The fun part here is that you can win tokens, and those tokens will grant you a special skin for your armor, 1st place gets 3 tokens 2nd place 2 etc..

It will be funny to just run with a group and try to get to the other side first! I will be playing it all the time lol.. maybe give some long cooldown skills like leap, or kick

What do you think?

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

Free Running Course Race

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

I think you will likely see something similar implemented in LA for one of the holiday events. There’s already a racetrack! It’s by the moa farm on the east side of LA’s map.

Also, check out what they had in GW with Rollerbeetle Racing during Canthan New Year.

Free Running Course Race

in Suggestions

Magnetron.5823

Stuff like that is nice, but it would be more nice to see it in open world, so that other ppl need to wait in a queue for the race and can see the others, guild members/ friends etc fail or win

Free Running Course Race

in Suggestions

Posted by: paperplay.6941

paperplay.6941

put that madking rotating racetrack in the middle of lion’s arch

i wana cheer for my friends on the racetrack.

Free Running Course Race

in Suggestions

Magnetron.5823

Thanks ArenaNet for reading the suggestions!