Friends List

Friends List

in Suggestions

Posted by: jere.3721

jere.3721

Would be nice to have the option to create groups and adding or moving friends from one group to another. My friends list consists of people who are particularly good at one thing or another, or just cool to hang out with. Of course I would remember the ones I’m more fond of, however, it would help a lot to have separate groups for those who I’ve added for dungeon runs or for particular dungeons or for PvP or WvW…etc. Thanks

Friends List

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

I would also like the following for the Friend’s List – a page for each entry where I can make notes. The nickname field is woefully inadequate since I can’t use any kind of punctuation and the field is not long enough for me to make notes for each char an account might have.

Friends List

in Suggestions

Posted by: hiccups.3790

hiccups.3790

Yeah, Notes and Groups would be REALLY great.

yours sincerely, hiccups

Friends List

in Suggestions

Posted by: Xapheus.1235

Xapheus.1235

I just got on the forum to post a friend “Notes” feature suggestion, but I found this thread requesting it anyway. I meet lots of cool people on this game like I did in GW1, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who is not the best with names at first, especially when people play multiple characters and I don’t remember the account name.

A 64 character note field for each friend would be great.

League of Omnipotents [Omni] @ Fort Aspenwood

Friends List

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

64 chars? That is worse than what we have now with nicknames! I want to be able to add at least 1 paragraph per char per account.