Future Events

Future Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: Excursion.9752

Excursion.9752

I would like a change on how the events are handled that only happen one time. I find this very disengaging. I am the style of player that likes to experience everything around new content but when certain aspects of it only happen one time it makes me turn away from even wanting to take part in it unless I am able to start from the beginning and do everything through to the end.

What I propose is make these onetime events instances that people que for and make it cross server compatible so it will make finding enough players easier. And once you have enough people to do the instance load all the players into a new server and start the instance. A great feature to add as well would be make people do all the instances in order so people could not able to just jump into the final fight to collect their loot. Once you finish one particular instance it will not be available to you again.

I think people would view the events in a more positive way rather than feeling left out like most do now. I will go out on a limb here and say that even with having to deal with some lag people would be generally happier.

I couldn’t take part in any of the lost shore content other than the new area itself sort of confusing when you don’t know the story behind everything going on or why that new area is even there.

This may or may not be the answer to the problem that everyone can see but I would like to see something change to where everyone can participate in new content/events.

Thanks,
Rusty Tooth

| 80 (Guardian) Rusty Tooth | 80 (Warrior) Razer Tooth | 80 (Ranger) Eir Stegallkin |
| 80 (Mesmer) Brook Envision | 80 (Thief) Kuro Rin |

Future Events

in Suggestions

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

I feel one of the problems with the Lost Shores was the whole “One-Time” Events. I preferred how they did the Halloween Event, allowing it to be available for a decent period of time to give players the chance to learn the story, complete the events/scavenger hunt, and earn their items. Lost Shores was too short, and if you missed one part, it was hard to follow.

In regards to the instance, I totally agree; I would go so far as to make the events like in the instance like the personal story is: cutscenes, dramatic moments, etc.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…