GW2 arena system feature idea

in Suggestions

Posted by: shadow.1598

shadow.1598

que = waiting time

it would have 2 brackets 1v1 and 5v5 .

1v1 is just for but you can earn gold , achievement’s , a title called " The duelist"

5v5 bracket would have a type of rating system decided by win/loss and working as a team .

there would be two arenas one with traps and fire and the other just being a dirt floor surronded by a cheering crowd .

in Suggestions

Posted by: Meret.5943

Meret.5943

Hate to be picky but… you mean “queue.”

How will it work? You have to be in the pvp lobby kind of queue, or you can be out in the world until it pops kind of queue?

in Suggestions

Posted by: RiKShaw.8795

RiKShaw.8795

With a Que? A QUE? AN arena with a que? A what?

U wot m8?

In all seriousness though, not all classes are built to be 1v1 classes. I know the Necro is meant to stand back and AoE a bunch of people in a fight without tanking (as much).

in Suggestions

shadow.1598

you can be out in the world until it pops kind of queue . that’s what would make the 1v1 bracket truly interest rikshaw because people would find ways to beat classes even with the disadvantages

in Suggestions

Posted by: OutOfMyMind.9613

OutOfMyMind.9613

1 vs 1 will be available via custom arenas when they are added. They will cost money, but there will be no queue for them.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sojen.5273

Sojen.5273

i like the idea of 1v1 just to past the time, and prove who is indeed a bwas, but the 5v5 stuff? meh. pvp already exists in the game.

so 1v1’s, with a title to earn, dailies, monthlies and maybe a little win/lose tally somewhere +1

anything we can brag over ftw

WTF is FTW backward

lest we forget o_-

(edited by Sojen.5273)

in Suggestions

shadow.1598

Sojen i agree with that . but i put 5v5 there because alot of people dislike 1v1