GW2 messenger

GW2 messenger

in Suggestions

Posted by: xristosmk.5608

xristosmk.5608

Well, i am enjoying the game so far alot! I’ve also checked a lot suggestions other users have made. I am not here to complain or to suggest something that it has to be implemented into the game. I am gonna describe just an idea!

We all know that if you happen to be online and a guildie or a friend logs into the game without selecting a specific character to play, shows as online with his account. And since there is an option like those on a messenger application for changing status from available to away or appear offline, I would really like to be able to log into from guild wars 2 launcher and have it as a messenger client with my online friends and guildmates without loading the whole game! See who is online, chat with them, see what they do and such…! So for example if i am working on my pc and someone needs me online, they could ask me through the “launcher chat” or something like that…!

I am just suggesting an idea that would be fun! Not something the game should have immediately. Keep up the good work anyways !!

GW2 messenger

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

I like the idea, but why limit it to the launcher? For Anarchy Online, someone used an API the company provided and wrote a program that would connect to the game’s chat window via an IRC channel. I would like to be able to talk to people in the game from where ever I feel like.

This message was brought to you by a Kitten with a Keyboard

GW2 messenger

in Suggestions

Posted by: xristosmk.5608

xristosmk.5608

Yeah, it’s just an idea for something easier to communicate with your ingame friends-guildies without having the game fully loaded!! It would be cool to have it !!