Gambling. Lottery. Dice. Cards..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Darx.9842

Darx.9842

I wouldn’t mind seeing some sort of Gambling system. A lottery, a dice game, a card game, something.

And before you shoot this down, we already have it ingame. The mystic forge is a HUGE gamble. People are throwing hundreds of gold into the forge with nothing to show for it.

So why not let us have a real system? We could buy lottery tickets ingame and every week there are winners.

(edited by Darx.9842)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Waraxx.4286

Waraxx.4286

as you mention the mystic toilet is basically this. and this game have one of the best gold sinks out there and more isn’t really needed. but it would be cool with a future where you could winn money that others have spent on the chanse. so you dont have to sell the item in order to claim the winnings. however this is probably waaaay down the pipe if they will ever make it happen because, well its gamble in its purest from( well, close enough). and certain country’s have regulations against gambeling below a certain age. and tp is well, less of “pure gamble” becaus you can actually do it and get something that you will use directly. therefore less of a gamble. but that’s just my though about it. also i think that if they hide the gamble more will gamble becaus they think it evens up. but well, if it did then the prdececors would have to be alot more expensive.