Game Improvement - Suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: SaladSnake.4068

SaladSnake.4068

Repost:

5 Arcane Slivers, 5 PvP Glory Boosters and 5 PvP Salvage Kits is really poor award for monthly. This doesn’t reflect players’ efforts in it. 10 Arcane Slivers + 5 PvP Glory Boosters or 5 PvP Salvage Kits would be more reasonable reward.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Limeify.7638

Limeify.7638

Guild Wars 2 has a great potential to become the one of the best mmorpg ever. It just needs a lot more content, I bet almost all gw2 players would pay 50€ for a new dlc (or what it is called when you burst out a lot of new content) which would include A LOT MORE weapon/armor skins, more classes and races, much more PvE content and improvements to it, possibility grind a bit more (More high quaility items), etc.
I’m especially waiting to have a chance to kill for example jormag or primordus.
PLEASE, ADD MORE CONTENT. PEOPLE WILL PAY FOR IT

in Suggestions

Posted by: Xeir.3920

Xeir.3920

1 – Patch size .. I’m sure it’s been mentioned, but this is a MUST for those of us with capped internet usage, satellite for example. That way we can tell if it is small enough to go ahead and patch or wait until a free time to do so. As it is, every time there is a patch, I have to wait until midnight to do so just to be safe as I have no idea if the patch is a few MB’s or upwards of a GB.

2 – Daily zone event completion tracking per character .. Seeing as things have changed to only allow each toon to do 1 event per day, i.e.- Maw, Shadow Behemoth, Dragons, etc.. Have in-game tracking to know if a toon has done that daily event already.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Barry Elite.6139

Barry Elite.6139

desperately need an option to turn off titles its very distracting especially in large groups of people such as wvw

in Suggestions

Posted by: Balrog The Loyal.7950

Balrog The Loyal.7950

Just started this game…love everything about it, and had no gripes until something extremely frustrating happened.

In Map chat I linked a way-point and then said that there is a group event so I could use some help here. After about 45 seconds I attempted to send another message in Map chat again and found out I was unable to chat in map anymore due to “EXCESSIVE” messaging.

So now its been 10 minutes and I still cant say anything in map chat so now I have this group quest and no possible way to tell anyone in the area that its up….one person did come over but then my say chat was also restricted so I couldn’t even talk to them either. Why is this even happening. Chat restrictions are great for spammers, not for those trying to find others to do events with.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Beh.6093

Beh.6093

I have encountered a disturbing problem within World Versus World play. Some players have intentional become a nuisance to Commanders as they will drop siege equipment during attacks on Towers/Keeps/Castle in order to use up and waste the supplies carried by players. This is an attempt to sabotage the efforts of the Commanders for what ever reason, mainly what I see is an act of “trolling”. An example is when a Commander is leading a group of people and gives instructions for no one to build any siege, “to save supplies for building a Golem” or to save supplies for inner gate, in moments where time is short and a quick capture is needed. Then a rogue player starts dropping a couple of rams then an arrow cart or balista “stacking” etc. etc. Then some players clicking build, build these by mistake, which are not even needed, thus using up supplies, now there is not enough supplies to build a Golem and another supply run is needed.

Whether this is an act of sabotage or simply a person not reading chat, it is still a problem and can cause loss of time needed in order to capture a location if an enemy zerg is closing in fast. There is no way to prove it is someone “trolling” or not. However there is a simple solution to this issue. Imagine a Commanders panel/window that could allow the Commander to set a radius around them-self to which the ability to drop siege equipment could be toggled to “Commanders only [ ]” or “All [ ]”. The radius would be controlled by a slide bar on the Commanders panel. The reason for the ability to adjust the radius would be needed not so much for WvW but rather other areas of the game, such as when attempting to have an accurate count of two separate commanders groups for Guild Missions or whatever. The Commanders panel would also show the count of players within the radius and also give a count of supplies. Another feature of the panel would be a Commanders chat box, where all commanders of a Border Land could plan attacks in secret. The panel could be a simple small box just big enough for a tabbed information/options section at the top and a chat window/text box at the bottom.

I hope you will find this to be as needed as I do and implement these options in some manner.

Attachments:

(edited by Beh.6093)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bez.5349

Bez.5349

Can you put a sound chime on the WvW que timer?
Missed it while looking at a vendor, after waiting for an hour, it kinda sucks and wait times are not dropping any since last patch

in Suggestions

Posted by: ricefrisbeetreats.3964

ricefrisbeetreats.3964

Give me the ability to finish the “story” portion on my own. I look forward to meeting up with groups in WvW and such, but I wanted to finish the game first. I’m now stuck begging people to play the “Kill Zhaitan” dungeon in story mode only to be rudely turned down.

The other is have 2 separate achievement bars for exploration. One for WvW and the other for PvE. I can’t stand it that I’m sitting at 98% explored because nobody wants to capture the sites closest to enemy bases. The other option would be to rotate the starting base every day/week so at least I knew there was a chance to get them.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Merlot.8567

Merlot.8567

1) – precursors and fotm. Remove the hardcap on FOTM and increase the chances of receiving a precursor the higher above 50 you go. This allows us to work towards the chances of getting a precursor whilst being harder than playing the TP.

Do not let the GW2 forums become the new Tumblr!

in Suggestions

Posted by: caiomacos.1694

caiomacos.1694

Please add vertical progression and / or gear treadmill on sPvP. We´ve already have it on PvE and WvW, why not sPvP? I think players who PvP more deserve better stats than the ones who don´t PvP much.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Cannibal Cat.5430

Cannibal Cat.5430

Preface 1: I have worked in IT in various aspect (including Tiers 1, 2 and 3 technical support) professionally since 1995.

Preface 2: Having submitted a support ticket to GW2 support due to the fact that after logging into a US server so I can play with my American friend (I currently live in the middle east), I experienced lag upwards of 3 minutes. The game would not allow me to switch to an EU server. The end result amounted to "sorry, Charlie, but you’re going to have to wait 7 days before you can switch to an EU server).

First of all, “No” is NEVER an acceptable response to a client.
The technical support person (who was very polite and as helpful as his position allowed him to be, no doubt) said there is no way that the counter could be reset.

First of all, I don’t believe that for a second. It should be well within Tier 3’s ability to reset a counter on an account.
But lacking that there are ALWAYS alternatives.

1.: Offer to delete and recreate the account (you would lose all your characters, but for a new player this isn’t an issue as, as I understand it, you need to delete your characters before switching servers anyway.
2.: Offer to create a short term “temporary account” so that the client can at least play with the game for the week until he can get back to the original account and switch servers.
3: Escalate this issue to Tier 3. It’s Tier 3’s JOB to create solutions to issues that Tier’s 1 and 2 cannot resolve.

“I can’t help you” is never under ANY circumstances an acceptable answer to come out of the mouth of anyone in Technical support. If you don’t have a solution ready then tell them that you will need to research the issue or escalate it to a higher Tier of support.

That aside, I don’t understand why GW2 makes you wait 7 days (or any amount of time) before switching servers. The duration should be ZERO, or, at worst, 24 hours before being allowed to switch servers.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mannus.7102

Mannus.7102

can you please create separate volume controls for player dialog and npc dialog?

I love all the npc dialog I think it adds quite a bit to the game, but hearing my toons say the same thing over and over every time they get a buff or discover a new place is nerve racking. especially playing a Mesmer using the ability that gives a buff every 10 sec.

if there’s a volume for both we can choose what we want to hear.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Glenn.9765

Glenn.9765

When I kill a Veteran Mossheart, I can walk through him. I understand the principle of this, but I suggest maybe in the future making them solid so that when my axe wielding warrior kills them he can jump on top of one and toot his Warhorn.

Also I think the blocking animations should start fitting the attacks now, so instead of just seeing a status pop up, I see the monster clash against my defense. This would be pretty cool, as Norn and Charr would have a more brute force block, because of their increased strength, and human and sylvari could feel less immune to the force of say, a jotun blow.

Just some thoughts Such a good game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: miniL.7361

miniL.7361

Something should be added to the free transfers towards medium servers, or to be more precies to the consequences this has for WvW and which probably was already trouble on high population servers.

To be honest I understand why they did it and ofcourse its a good reason. No doubt some smaller servers got their kitten handed to them during WvW or couldnt group all that well or get their guild up in numbers.

I however dislike the fact that we now have constant que in WvW which we never had, and which wasnt needed for us to be pretty high up in the rankings as a medium population server.

I vote for more maps in WvW rather than the medium servers though. I think adding 1 or 2 maps, will first of all split up those CRAZY huge zergs of 50-80 people. And it can provide more room for players to join wvw rather than stand in Que most of the day (especially casuals with only 1 or 2 hours to spare).

I get it that Ques are needed so medium servers dont get run over, or less WvW focussed servers, but now it is like holding out on content people did pay for.

in Suggestions

Posted by: TAKBonez.4953

TAKBonez.4953

Please Anet for the last F&F update in April add the rest of the stat combos for Prototype Fractal Capacitor. Knights, Clerics, Rampagers e.t.c… w/e else is missing

in Suggestions

Posted by: TAKBonez.4953

TAKBonez.4953

Either in options somewhere or in “H” menu there needs to be a checkmark for auot equiping town clothes when u enter a “City Map”. Like the mini pets it can be hard to remember to equip ur town clothes. What is the point of having them if u forget to put them on most of the time? I’m not even a RP’er and this makes sense to me.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kimvalodij.2031

Kimvalodij.2031

Personally, I’d like a way to mark maps when we find interesting things while exploring.

It’d be a way for us to be able to revisit cool areas alone or with friends and give explorer types (like some of my friends) information they could trade each other.

in Suggestions

Posted by: shadow.3781

shadow.3781

1. i would like to be able to change my class it could be something you buy in the gem store
and you can change your weapons and armor to when you do so like if you change from thief to Mesmer mesmers’ cant use short bow so the stats of the weapons would stay the same and the name and the tipe would change and armor would change to the armor that that class uses

2. i remember the branded event i would like to see a game mode like that it was fun and laggy

(the first one is the one i want the most out of the two)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gohan.2487

Gohan.2487

Fix the re-spawn reate, its way to high. Also fix the march monthly ending early, you owe me 10 lorals, 50 sliver, and 5 karma jugs. Camera views also suck. I have noticed that Anet keeps changing the game and making it worse when it was better when it first came out.

in Suggestions

Posted by: deuswebs.1459

deuswebs.1459

This may have been suggested already and if so, I apologize for the duplicate post.

I would like to see an item in the Gem Store that allows you to REMOVE bindings from eligible items. This would be very useful to players who have either accidentally equipped an item or for those who wear a nice item until they find something better.

If priced right in the gem store it would allow players to sell valuable items instead of being forced to salvage them after use AND it would also prevent spammed usage on lower quality items.

Obviously there would be limitations. Karma Gear, Legendary Weapons, Ascended Gear and other items that can’t currently be sold on the AH can’t be unbound.

Unique, Exotic and Rare drops are the most obvious targets here.

in Suggestions

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

I have posted a suggestion in this section of the forum, but instead of cluttering up this page with a big wall of text, i’ll provide a link, and should you (Anet) or anyone else wish to read it, you’re more than welcome too. :-)

The topic is about Mini pets and improvements they could use.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Mini-s-A-slot-of-their-Own/first#post1750375

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vasilios.4876

Vasilios.4876

Hey Guys!!! First of all thank you so much for this game! Arena.net you guys are a amazing!

But i have a few suggestions concerning clipping issues and Profession skills

1. There is a little irritating Clipping Issue with the Fractal Capacitor on a Guardian Asuran with Nightmare armor. Maybe Enlarge the ‘Fractal Capacitor’ too keep it away from the body??

2. The F2 Skill on the Guardian ‘Virtue of Resolve’ is utterly useless the passive effect is great but the amount of healing it does when activated is completely useless it makes absolutely no difference during battle?? Possible make the active healing more?? make it actually useful!

3. Maybe Buff the Guardians base power a little cause without its skills it takes forever too kill something!!:)

Thanks GUYS!! Hope you take a look at my post and take it into consideration!!:)

Aurora Glade
Fluffy Vasilios

(edited by Vasilios.4876)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azmuth Divarchchron.8059

Azmuth Divarchchron.8059

I have put some thought into this for a while now but I think these weapons are reasonable as to balance out the engineer problem.
First off id like to say that Both Theif and Warrior have Rapid fire attacks that can result in an Instant KO or severe damage. Also Theif has a skill that lets it Fire pistols rapidly even though something like that would require something more on the technological side, This isn’t fair cause engineer being technologically affiliated should have a rapid fire skill. And should have something just as powerful as a warrior’s steamroll capabilities. (with in reason of course)
Another thing that has been irking me is that Since there is infact Quantum Technology on the game, why isn’t there a portable laser kit for engineers? Or something that can do Relevant damage, Like a Minigun.
I Propose that Engineer be given Either a new kit OR an entirely new weapon class that only it can use.
1. Since engineer is technologically affiliated It should have easy access to Quantum Tech, Just like asurians. Or at least steam tech Like the Charrs have.
a. Make either a family of Laser Rifles(quantum tech) Or Mini guns(steam tech) that Only engineer can use.
b. Make a weapon kit Laser Rifle (quantum tech) or Mini Gun(steam tech) that only engineer can use.
2. If Laser Rifle(quantum tech) is chosen IT should be able to do mass stun and burning damage in its firing spread, If Minigun Is chosen(steam tech) is chosen it should be able to do occasional knock back and bleed damage in its firing spread.

#
a: Laser Rifle abilites:
1: Fire, Create a beam that burns everything in its path, Range 1200, Cast time: 3 seconds. Recharge: 0.5 seconds
2: Plasma ball: Create a ball of energy that dazes everything in its blast radius. Range: 700, Cast time: Instant, Recharge time: 8 seconds
3: Energy pulse: Create an electromagnetic wave that pushes everything in front of you (yes a function just like air blast on flame thrower)
4: Plasma wall: Create a Combo field that dazes and cripples enemies: cast time: 5 seconds Recharge 8 seconds
5: Plasma Shield: Create a shield around yourself that Deflects attacks: cast time: 5 seconds, Recharge 15 seconds.

#
b: Minigun Abilities:
1. Fire: Create a barrage of bullets that damages everything in its path: Range: 1200 Cast time: 15 seconds, Recharge time: 2.5 seconds. # of shots: 1,000, Damage per shot: 5
2. Mini Mortars: Fire a volley or miniature mortar shells that cause knockback and bleed damage, AoE: 120, Cast time: 2 seconds Recharge time: 8 seconds
3. Armor Peircing ammo: Causes bleeding and vulnerability 5 stacks: Cast time: 4 seconds. Recharge time: 9 seconds.
4. Magnetic Micro Explosives: Shoot a voley of Micro explosives that cause cripple and bleed damage on impact: Cast time: 2 seconds, recharge time: 10 seconds. (this is supposed to have an effect like engineer’s “box of nails” or Theif’s “Cattletrops”)
5. Smoke screen: Discharge the Minigun’s air canister causing blindness: Cast time: instant, Recharge time: 15 seconds.
I look forward to people opinions on this, If you play engineer you probably know what I’m talking about with the unbalance.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ZenZaDro.3170

ZenZaDro.3170

Hi

I think we can be using the “Orbs” in WvW for a good thing, but still for anything.
We all players know that it´s a Pain in the A** if you in a WvW Group where
the other servers are “High Pop” or higher and your own server is just “Medium Pop”.

Say that there are 3 diffrent servers in a Group.
#1-Server: High pop server with 75% of the players playing WvW
#2-Server: Medium pop server with 25% playing WvW
#3-Server: Low pop server with 75% playing WvW

I’m thinking like this.
#1-Server will get a Debuff, because they are more players in “server-total” playing WvW.
#2-Server should get a Buff because they are lesser players playing in WvW.
#3-Server whouldn´t get anything just because they are “OK” Balanced.

So basically, the servers should be balanced by how many persons that is on the server
and how many players on one server that is playing WvW.

A good exemple on this whould be my server in WvW right now.
Ruins of Surmia – High to Veryhigh pop server
Arborstone [FR] – High to Veryhigh pop server
Whiteside Ridge (My server) is a Medium pop server

Arbor and RoS can attack us with 50-man Zergs on 2-3 places at once.
And our server can only get a single 50-man Zerg in one Place.
That means that we can never even if we want to do anything if Arbor or RoS wants to
take over a Point on the Map. Just because they have 2-3 times more Manpower.

So with this mod that i suggesting the result whould look lik following.
#1-Server “RoS” whould get a Debuff (High+ Pop server with 50-75% players playing WvW.)
#2-Server “Arbor” Whould also get a Debuff (Same reason.)
#3-Server “WR” Whould ge a buff to even the balance. (We are jusr 40-60% playing WvW.)

But the Buffs/Debuffs should be calculated to even the balance “Close” but depending on how many players online and that is playing WvW.

in Suggestions

Posted by: viridi.5970

viridi.5970

The commander badge should be available for all characters not only the 1 you bought it on. It’s just as hard to get as some achievements and titles, but titles stay on all characters while badge is only for 1.

in Suggestions

Posted by: ozzeh.7624

ozzeh.7624

Mini pet suggestion here.

No one likes having to send mini pets to their other characters just to use them. How about a special pet bag, accessible from all characters on the account and anywhere? Make a special pets dialog for this, or maybe a new type of bag for your inventory for pets which can be upgraded to carry more. IDK.

in Suggestions

ZenZaDro.3170

Why can´t all Tokens and Badges be Currency??

If you have alot of Badges and Tokens, that will take up a big part of your bank.
So why not make em into Currency so that they each have a own Currency Slot.
Or they chould be stored in Collection Tab, it´s a “Collection” is it not?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blix xxx.5298

Blix xxx.5298

Priorities are:

- Add a LFG like GW1 had
- Deposit tokens from dungeons
- Guild Hall
- we need legendary armor now
- more fractals or some kind of instances to progress

The game is amazing and i am a fan of GW but i think i have done all , dont know how i do now,( ihave 4chars lv 80 all exotic , and im workin in the other 2 chars) i am workin on second legendary too, the rest is done

Keep the good work

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

Don’t make anything epic in the next 2 months,evades tomatoes, you have to be aware the some people have exams and need to study, making amazing updates with awesome weapons and gear that need a lot of farming will make a lot of people frustrated because they can’t get the weapons because they have to study.

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

in Suggestions

Posted by: Asteria Alkaia.1986

Asteria Alkaia.1986

TRAVEL PASSES

one of the drops should be travel passes, which would grant free travel to anywhere on the map once (or perhaps 3-5 uses) after consumption.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arothen.9842

Arothen.9842

We need raids…. towards End-game.
If you want to enhance guild contribution and great teamplay a raid would be terrific. I do agree upon the ideas with guild missions and it makes it feel like a ’’goal’’ towards guild team work, but atm…. its dull and we need CHALLENGE and less grinding for bloody laurels

in Suggestions

Posted by: Romeor.4825

Romeor.4825

Hi, I’m sure some people and me also would be happy if we would be able to:

Interact with furniture
So we could sit on a chair or other object, not to stand on it ie.

Buy our own house/place and furniture for it or, for at least, for a guild and trade it with other players/guilds
There are lots of towns in this game and they are huge. Let us use them. This would be another way to make economy more interesting.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Drewberry.3426

Drewberry.3426

Poker tables, fishing, musical instruments and bank slots for the dungeon tokens =)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Agendath.4032

Agendath.4032

Currently, traveling to Lion’s Arch from any area does not cost silver, if a player is willing to go through three loading screens. (going to a PvP/WvW area, taking a portal to LA and taking a free waypoint to where they need to be in the city)

It does not contribute to a healthy gameplay that a player can save some money by going through a series of loading screens.

Perhaps it would make more sense to make traveling to LA free altogether or to make the portals in the PvP/WvW areas paid.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lady of Blood Raven.6758

Lady of Blood Raven.6758

We need raids…. towards End-game.
If you want to enhance guild contribution and great teamplay a raid would be terrific. I do agree upon the ideas with guild missions and it makes it feel like a ’’goal’’ towards guild team work, but atm…. its dull and we need CHALLENGE and less grinding for bloody laurels

Yeah I agree. Fract is good, but we need more end game contents added to the current game play. For example, a 10 man dungeon would be nice and new Fract dungeons.

in Suggestions

ZenZaDro.3170

One thing that whould be nice when you are using a Mortar or a “Treb”, is that you´ll see on your mini-map where you are hitting and if you have one person scouting in your party you´ll see more exactly where your hitting…

Second thing that whould be nice is that you´ll be able to “target” walls and gates when trebbin’ just to be able to see the Health of it.

OH by the way Please add Health % so you can see more exact what % the Life is at…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Silverkung.9127

Silverkung.9127

City – Divinity’s Reach the great collapse hole must be finish repair in 1year.
(Your Anet home/work place have big hole and get fix never finish is a shame right?
or you have something in your mind.)

Some of small village have nice visit you should have some small event around world
(Village event)Village have elm-golem as partol is good and beauitful or home stead around norn map is feel comfortable.If add some Special for them be not fogot is be good.

WWW – WvWvWvZomgie 3BL 1ZomgieRisen from zaithan legacy in SM.
EB start with all purple color risen capture all map and gain all de-buff random around keep/tower/camp.
Every BL have orb to protect they citidel zomgie(Risen)rise from middle island horde attack everything capture every camp/tower/keep/garrison/citidel(if your orb lose)
SM is main base of risen power but they have *3buff all status who dare come around SM.Orb can reduce 1buff all status.

-This goal 3sv must sacrifice their orb for finish cleanse unholy buff from SM and finish off worldWWWBoss at 2nd floor of SM or keep orb for protect ourself.
-Orb in BL can protect citidelWP from risen attack(Legen-Guard active)
If Orb lose or somewhat happen to your orb L.guard will disable and risen can attack your citidel player must protect by themself.
-Risen can capture anything even citidelWP.
-Temple risen boss can active de-buff in map and all of them is commander for risen too.(Pop in map sometime./And random champion from risen keep/tower alway do when attack/Def player side.)
-Break out event from risen-team.
-3server must protect each other or themself to alive from horde of zomgie,If 3citedelWP get capture all of your server = Defeat. All WWW map will full of zomgie and human in WWW will die for7day.
-If 3sv win you will got…

WWW – killing toy mastery.

Arrow cart mastery
-1sec reload.
Half DMG when this player got atk when use AC.
+range a little.
Turn left/right faster.
AC got halfDMG when this player use it.

Wall mastery
Wall lover player can Hit wall 1%dmg/2%repair to wall every LV

Gate mastery
Gate lover player can hit gate+1%dmg/+2%repair to gate every LV

Emagency Repair mastery
Player repair everything better2%perLV and faster2%perLV.

Pot mastery.
-More AoE.
-Fast reload&more choice of oil.
-half supply to build.
-Get Half DMG both player/pot when active.
-freaking stablity unshakeable whem use.

Order – Pet from 3order

Trading house.

-Need to see all cost buy/sell when put item(check market place what/where we need to put cheap or expensive item in wise number.It boring as hell when some troll cut off cost and I must click open menu buying check blance cost all overtime.)
-See player selling item menu and when check that item cost<> click back to selling menu not restart all over and over.
-Buying menu<>click to see item and back to restart buying menu again,arg…same above.
-limit time for put item in Trading house.More time more fee to pay less time less fee to pay.Some people claver enough to use TH as storage.

I NEED to craft underwear.(any type for both male/female but I like to see underwear gal not guy…)
And underwater mask.(Yes,I need it.)

Hmmm anothe I think…not this time.

(edited by Silverkung.9127)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Wolf.8432

Wolf.8432

I know there are already called but I just really want to see:

Guild halls?
Make your own house?
Call your minis from everywhere instead of get your mini from the bank

in Suggestions

Posted by: foxOXIIIXIII.7140

foxOXIIIXIII.7140

Three things thought of recently;
1-I’ve seen on many other MMOs, is that on the character select screen should have (or the option to change it) where the different races have different backgrounds maybe even based on a few of the choices made (ie. Norn background, order specific background, finishing personal story background). I think it’d be interesting to see at the character select screen a background reflecting that my Norn thief is in the Order of Whispers.

Sometimes the lower portrait is different with it’s background but clicking on it brings up the same background.

2-If a mini pet is active don’t make it vanish when you press the button in the inventory to deposit all collectibles.

3-Would be Order specific quests, something that would give a bit more lore & history to the game but something that only certain Orders would have. While you could get help from friends, guild or anyone in the area (where it’s treated as an event for them for rewards), the person starting the mission would get access to other Order quests. Maybe even title rewards or unique town clothes from doing these order specific quests.

in Suggestions

Posted by: KpaypC.6843

KpaypC.6843

hello. excuse but can such subject I was. you can add in game fishing to a certain highlight after all much happens something there is a wish such. and thank you for excellent game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: rajjy.4832

rajjy.4832

Back again. Still want more face options for all races, even if they’re limited to the make over kits. Sick of using a pretty face for my necro. I want to make him look disgusting.

Edit: I’d also like to suggest a shift in focus on working on polishing the game a bit. I do love the stuff you’re giving us… but I’d like to see some improvements on what we have already.

(edited by rajjy.4832)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Negrul.5423

Negrul.5423

Adding a Dungeon Finder would make finding groups not a pain.

Proper Dungeon Finder is needed.

in Suggestions

Posted by: onio.6403

onio.6403

Hola, a continuación, escribir sobre algunas ideas que he tenido, y espero que les guste tu opinión
1.To mejorar el foro:
A veces la gente se cansa de escribir una opinión acerca de una idea o un comentario en el foro, así que te propongo para recoger los lectores de datos buenos pueden votar todas las ideas de un mensaje se puede ver el número de votantes y los signos de puntuación,? por ejemplo de 1 a 10.
2. Incorporar el anochecer y el amanecer luces, es muy artificial turno de la noche al día, como en el juego, mucho peor en otros juegos tales fallas no son tan quitan mucho realismo. También sería bueno incorporar un reloj en el juego que le permite ver la hora “en el juego”, no el tiempo real.
3. Permitir interfaz de pantalla libre y de datos, es decir, que puede ocultar las travesuras de daño / sanación, reducir la opacidad del minimapa, lo que permite un total ocultamiento de nombres, excepto “clic” sobre algo o alguien en cuestión y no como ahora que incluso cuando la selección de su ocultación, los nombres parecen estar cerca.
4. MAS Diseños de transmutación párrafo Armaduras y mejorar la sistematica. El actual Sistema de diseño en trajes párr Combate es Muy Escaso y El Sistema es Mucho Peor Que en Guild Wars 1, no pido Que sea sin traje párrafo Toda La Cuenta Pero si lo Menos Por Que No Tengas Que transmutar Toda una Armadura si te gusta Sino Que puedas OPTAR a ponerlo y quitarlo pecado Perder la piel de tu Armadura y Tener Opción de elegir Entre Los Que tuvieses PARA UN Mismo Personaje.
5. Habilidades para nadar. Creo que se debe incorporar al nadar habilidades, tal vez igual que cuando estás mató a cuatro y no requieren ningún arma. Sería divertido y podría conducir a la mafia nueva que no sólo nadar y bucear.
6. Mejora de la interfaz de artesanía. Cuando usted hace algo concreto suele ser difícil de encontrar. Propongo una interfaz más visual, por ejemplo, si armero que aparecen en los iconos de la pantalla de inicio con una imagen de la categoría correspondiente, escudos, espadas, dagas, refinamiento … y dentro de cada una de estas categorías podría cambiar la ventana para ver lo que puede hacer clasifican en función de su rareza, obra maestra, exótico, excepcional …
7. Como he leído en más de un puesto, incorporar artesanías creativas que usted puede mejorar el aspecto del personaje y hacer su propia armadura.
8. Incorporar los atributos de velocidad para utilizar las habilidades y la velocidad de movimiento que se pueden mejorar en una nueva línea de características. También incorporarlos a las armas, armaduras y accesorios.
9. Eso mazmorras futuros, donde no hay espacios entre combate tan pequeño, es muy molesto y no se ve nada desde el pequeño espacio y las pieles de las habilidades. Además, puede acercar o alejar la cámara más.
10. Permitir duelos entre dos personajes en cualquier lugar y dar puntos de pvp.
11. Nueva raza. Si en el futuro se incorpora un nuevo, original no sería tan humanoide como es típico en todos los juegos. Una idea sería una raza de seres similares al aire elemental y varió entre sí para crear y donde su arma o armadura no está conectado a su cuerpo físico, sino en órbita.
12. Audio. La aleatoriedad de las bandas de sonido personalizable todavía lo hacen bien, incluso la hora de poner una pista de audio sin sonido corto en primer lugar, y esto se hace en la carpeta de origen o lista de reproducción creada. Solución: colocar una flecha en la interfaz para cambiar de canción y llene esto si lo desea. Se podría añadir una carpeta a la audio mazmorras ya no hay obras banda sonora personalizada, con excepción de las batallas. Muchos jefes también reproducir la batalla normal en lugar de la batalla del jefe. Eso puede tener la opción de cambiar la música, pero only’re luchando contra un mob, algunos de nosotros nos gusta la música siempre la acción en la batalla. Esto es muy baja cuando se PvE mapas.
13. Eso puede entrar en las mazmorras de colección en un espacio similar a los materiales pero con mayor capacidad (al menos 500) y acceder a él desde el inventario.
14. El acceso de los minipets de almacenamiento de inventario.
15. En el futuro, añadir un poco de pve mapa / pve donde ocupan el lado depende de su pedido (susurros, vigilia, Priorato). Para tener derecho a las armas y armaduras de otras órdenes, por si te gusta algunos piensan que la única razón por la que eligió ese orden (conocimiento de la historia del juego en las 3 posibilidades).
16. Propulsión. Eso puede agregar este artículo a su mochila o accesorio y te permite volar en ciertas áreas donde se puede acceder a los edificios altos, torres, islas flotantes ect. También incorporar armas y habilidades para el vuelo.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hakuna Ma Twata.6510

Hakuna Ma Twata.6510

Return to GW1’s quest system. I dont mind events but 80% of the game being events turns it into a grind and takes away all the special feelings you get with a good MMO story.

bring back classes ALA GW1 there is a severe lack of teamwork without it.

all in all more GW1 Thats what made the game awesome.

in Suggestions

Posted by: MathBuster.7915

MathBuster.7915

I’d really, really enjoy it if there was a way to hide the minimap.
Being unable to hide it, I can’t help but stare at it while running through the gameworld. That’s a shame, considering how stunningly beautiful the game is if you actually take the time to look around some.

in Suggestions

Posted by: mRYellow.6120

mRYellow.6120

I posted this in the other thread but think i should post it here as well.

Hi ANet
I have two suggestions to an otherwise amazing game.
1. Can you please add the ability to change the cursor colour or ping it. I often lose my cursor when things get a little hectic. I use quick casting so this will help me find my cursor quicker.
2. Can we please have a spectator mode in Dungeons? Now that we can’t respawn in dungeons it would be nice to see our teamies in action.
If you anyone else have further suggestions please add it.
Thanx

in Suggestions

Posted by: Steele.8509

Steele.8509

These are my suggestions: (I didn’t read all of the suggestions, so it may duplicate what is already been suggested.)

1. Personal Story Dungeons : It would be nice if these story dungeons can be done solo by dynamic leveling of monsters and mobs dependent on party strength, or hireable henchies similar to GW1. I’ve done all my missions with either henchies or heroes in GW1, it would be nice if that could be implemented here since it is really a waste of time waiting for people to join into the group (even with the use of the LFG site). I admit playing with others in a group is fun, but the long wait until the group if filled up is not very profitable.

2. Cultural Armor : The teir 3 is really extremely too expensive for a rare quality armor. for the same stats the order armors at rare quality is 12-13x more cheaper than the cultural armor. I think 2-2.5x the cost of order armor is reasonable since it does give points to the fashion tree. Either that is to make them exotics with special runes to make these armors worthwhile for the players.

3. option to view other tree lines in the personal story: although I understand that it is more profitable in business sense to make the personal stories fixed once decided so that players who want to experience the other story trees would buy extra character slots just to see what happens if they chose the other instead. I think it would be a nice gesture to have the option to play a different path without affecting the decided story tree line. That way it would also help people to experience the richness of the game’s story and lore as well as for those who’s characters are all done in their personal stories be able to complete dailies when the “personal story finisher” rolls.

4. A karka pet for the ranger would be nice.

5. Wondering if Countess Anise’s attire would be available in the gem store one of these days. even as town clothes it would be okay.

6. was also wondering if there would be a possibility of a “cartographer” mode in wvw. I’m not into pvps and I want to have 100% map completion, but it is very hard to be constantly assassinated by other players. I have been 4 or 6 times (from different servers) assassinated by cheating players who have been indefinitely cloaking and decloaks when I am beside them, I am sure it is not culling since there were only 2 of us in the vicinity. Anyway, this suggestion is just to make the player in this mode be a spectator (cannot attack and not attacked nor non gathering) just running around completing vistas and poi. The skill challenges, I think it’s okay to leave them as it is now.

7. A set personal story missions on how your character chose his profession would be a great add on to the game. It would be a good tie up with the “arch enemy” spoiler mentioned a few months ago.

Thanks of giving a great game as always.

(edited by Steele.8509)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lee.3097

Lee.3097

We know bots turn GW2 farm a hell for players. The updates have turned some items impossible to farm.

The craft quantities are amazing big, many require about 250 or even 30 in order to make your beloved gear (but they NEVER drop normally). Since its such a pain to world-farm the items, the best choice is to keep spamming dungeons and mega events for money and then just buy it on the TP. But that, honestly it is not fun, cause you end-up ignoring over 70% of the map locations being forced to be always stuck in the same world events/dragons/dungeons.

C’mon even after you finish the 100% map completion, its still way more pleasant to enjoy the world map locations, like hidden champions and unexplored jumping puzzles.

<<<Why not put some good drops like lodestones, and top craft materials in champions and jumping puzzles drops all along the world. The same mechanism Anet developed for mega events, a chest on the right side of the screen with one random good item.>>>

I know nothing about bots, but from what I’ve seen they do small mob kills and node farms. I’ve never seen a bot doing a champion kill or even a jumping puzzles.

I think this idea will help players that wanna explore more the world and don’t keep running always on the same thing, same spots, all the time. To occasionally run dungeons/wvw and mega events is amazing, but to just keep on spamming it every day gets bored and you just stop playing as much as you used to.

Tyria’s world is just so big, vast and detailed that always pleases to explore! It would be amazing to motivate players to spread out and keep the world alive (some areas are completely dead depending on the server you are on).

Thats just my opinion, and one small idea to use more what ANET have already created.

Now, what is yours?

(edited by Lee.3097)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Baronessvonbaugh.2165

Baronessvonbaugh.2165

Since your last update there hasn’t been a sighting of ancient wood anywhere in frostgorge sound. I would appreciate it if you could stop moving the ori and ancient wood around at every update. Once a month is ample time for people to see the changes. Also, could you make the rewards for the group event for Jormag more meaningful. You do a lot and don’t get much in return. It doesn’t seem worth it to participate if you don’t get anything of value out of it. Another idea could be keep the ore and wood alone and just move the bad characters around instead. Please let me know what you think. I would like a response. Thanks.

in Suggestions

Posted by: FloXun.1456

FloXun.1456

A suggestion for the game:
Add a daily/weekly poll to gather feedback from the players on different subjects.
There could even be a reward tied to the answering of the poll.