Game Improvement - Suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: ChuckPC.8743

ChuckPC.8743

Only have a couple of suggestions, didn’t sift through every single post here so I hope I’m not being redundant.

Inspecting: I would like the ability to inspect other peoples gear and skills, I’m not sure how much this effects the server load (i.e. if everyone inspected at the same time) but it would be a neat feature to be able to look at someones gear and preview it on yourself so as to know what to aim for (cosmetically).

Crafting Recipes: Not really a big deal I guess, but don’t let me buy a recipe I’ve already learned from a Master Crafter. I’ve accidentally purchased recipes I had already learned, squandering Karma. Just a small amount so like I said, not a big deal. :\

FOV/POV: I’m not sure how many people have this problem, but as a dual-dagger using Elementalist who moves around a lot I have a lot of trouble sometimes when I dodge-roll or use an ability that otherwise bursts me into a corner and to suddenly have the camera almost inside my body. I’m not sure what sort of fixes there would be for this, transparent walls so you can see yourself? Automatic POV switching if the camera is too close to your body? Maybe have the camera go straight up, a HUD if only in corners where you would normally only see your head and 2-3ft to the left or right. >_<

Target Box: As mentioned above, being a dual-dagger Elementalist makes me move around a lot and sometimes my character seems to have a pretty good leeway on what his POV is and whether or not his abilities “miss”, but sometimes (too often) I can be strafing next to a target and instead of hitting him my character misses, other times I’m shooting my auto attack out of my bum and hitting them. If there was some sort of indication, maybe the arrow on top of the head of the target changes to let you know that you are correctly oriented in order to hit them.

Vanity Suggestions

Weapon Switch: Please allow weapon switch for Elementalist during combat, possibly with a substantial cooldown. There seems to be a somewhat large amount of sigils that play off of the weapon switch, and also nothing makes me sadder then realizing in a dungeon that I need to be using a staff for a fight and having my daggers out and not be able to participate correctly.

Well, that’s about all I can think about off the top of my head.

- John

(edited by ChuckPC.8743)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tyncale.1629

Tyncale.1629

While I have several suggestions to improve the game, listing them all here would take too long so for now I will stick with the one that bugs me the most! When a skill is on cool down and you are out of combat, you are currently unable to swap to a new skill in that slot until the cool down is over. My suggestion is simple, allow us to swap to a new skill BUT keep the cool down for that slot active when the new skill is chosen. It is rather annoying having to wait for the cool down to end to swap out the skill.

Oh yes, definately this.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Equalizer.2458

Equalizer.2458

Target Distance…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sardoni.8361

Sardoni.8361

Option to toggle my own name above my own head please. This would also help me catch if I am not representing my guild properly and would also help others realize they may not be representing their respective guilds.

(edited by Sardoni.8361)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kelsier.2359

Kelsier.2359

Not sure if it’s been mentioned before, but I would really like to see the last time my guildies (and perhaps friends) logged on (x minutes/hours/days/weeks/months ago). Thanks!

Loving the game!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

I have a number of suggestions:

1. Add the option to display/hide headgear and shoulder gear in dialogue cutscenes.
I would like to have the option to see my wear character wear his/her helmet/goggles/mask/hood when talking to Logan Thackeray, Eir Stegalkin or other story NPCs, especially since many professions receive iconic headgear from answering a biography question during character creation.
This can simply be done by creating more options than ‘hide/unhide’ for these equipment slots. My suggestion would be to give the options:
- ‘always hide’
- ‘hide in dialogue cutscenes only’
- ‘hide in character display only’
- ‘always unhide’

2. Add the option to display/hide headgear and shoulder gear in the character selection screen.
Simply have the character selection screen respect the ‘hide/unhide’ options you can select on the Hero screen.

3. Sylvari townclothes are hardly recolourable.
The male Sylvari townclothes only have two dye channels, and these only affect the frills and highlights of the garments. More than half of the townclothes is NOT recolourable. To make matters worse, the main colour of the garments (especially the shirt) is identical to the character’s skin colour, and as a result it can be quite hard to distinguish the townclothes from the sylvari’s bare skin.
Compare this to the male Norn’s townclothes, which have FOUR dye channels.
My suggestion is to either retroactively ADD a dye channel to the Sylvari townclothes, or to offer fully recolourable townclothes in the gemstore.

4. Add more Maguuma Jungle zones.
The Maguuma Jungle appears to be a very small area. Asura and Sylvari players each have their own city and their own 1-15 area, are subsequently moved into a shared 15-25 area, and are then shunted towards Kryta.
Compare this to Humans who can level up to 55 without ever having to leave Kryta, Charr who can level up to 70 in Ascalon with only a 5-level gap (between 25 and 30), and Norn who can level up to 60 in the Shiverpeaks, all three in exclusively level-appropriate areas.
As it stands now, the Maguuma Jungle appears to be woefully underdeveloped, leaving little room for Asura and Sylvari flavour to the world (compared to the numerous human villages in Kryta, Norn lodges and homesteads in the Shiverpeaks and Charr warcamps and fortresses dotting the Ascalon landscape).
My suggestion is to add a 25-40 area to the Maguuma region, and the perfect spot for it would be north of Brisban Wildlands and (north)west of Kessex Hills, so that level 25 players from both these areas have the option of exploring it. Additionally, there are numerous locations from Guild Wars 1 that can be incorporated into it, including Rotscale’s Mausoleum, Bloodstone Fen, and (possibly) Ventari’s Refuge.

5. Add a collectibles bank tab for rare crafting materials
We have bank tabs for common crafting materials (cloth, leather, metal, wood), for fine crafting materials (totems, venom sacs, fangs, claws, blood), for cooking ingredients (butter, spices, fruits, meats, vegetables), for gemstones (garnets, turquoises, pearls, etc.), but not for the rare crafting materials (ectoplasm, essences, and onyx, molten, glacial, or destroyer shards/fragments/lodestones).
Could this be added, optionally as a purchasable expansion in the gemstore?

(edited by Jornophelanthas.1475)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Noah.3176

Noah.3176

Can we please have Market Data back in the Trading Post for individual items and not just on the Currency Exchange?

This one was in during the beta, but the data never actually showed. Now it seems like it’s completely out though and i think it would be really handy to see this data for each item!

in Suggestions

Posted by: cunninG.3142

cunninG.3142

I would like to see an option for SAVING/LOADING BUILDS, and eventually sharing them.

Make an icon on the right side of the skill bar (symetrical to the weapon swap icon) that would serve this purpose.

Left-clicking the icon would simply tooltip 5 slots for builds. From here, left-clicking one of those slots would instantly load that build with saved weapons, skills, armor, accessories and traits.

Right-clicking a slot would offer an option to Save, Rename, and Mail to a player.

When opening a build in a mail it would show a character screen previewing the build, upon which a player could right-click a desired slot and save that build to his character.

This could also be implemented in Inspect a player option if it existed, to copy and save a build of another player.

Each character would have his own 5 slots for build management, so that I could have 5 easily accessible builds for my Guardian for different uses in WvW, PvP or PvE; and my Necro would also have 5 of his own build slots.

It would greatly help in playing my character for instance in WvW and switching through different roles, ie. runner, support, offense etc.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Macavity.8741

Macavity.8741

Some form of notification when guildmates or friends sign in. I know it shows this information in the system messages, but making it more visible outside of that channel along with a simple sound would be nice.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zelden.6143

Zelden.6143

So every now and again when I find myself doing a late night on Guild Wars I sometimes head into WvW to disrupt some Dolyak supply chains.

Recently the server I’m on (Gunnars Hold) has been pitted against the likes of Gandra and Riverside. I’ve noticed an odd cycle where Riverside will completely dominate on points when the battle resets at night, but during the day the hold very few of the points.

Upon one of my recent Dolyak excursions I discovered a group of around 30 guild members running around, massacring everyone and capturing all the points – uncontested.

This particular group seemed to also sport a lot of extremely well geared players – likely a result of the east WvW tokens.

Working as intended?

Now this raises into question a couple of things for me. Is this ok? Is it ideal the people can play at anti-social hours to get an advantage to take keeps that were previously hard-fought over?

Should there be a variable population cap which only allows an incremental percentage of difference in the number of plays on each team? If like many nights there are only 3 of us from our server in the battleground, should 10x that number be allowed from another server?

On the flipside I’ve also seen individuals taking keeps (very slowly) at anti-social hours. Should there be a minimum number of players required to capture a location?
I think what got to me most about this, is that the large group of players mentioned above had full PvP sets, which are obviously not hard to come-by when you can capture entire maps at a time. This seemed somewhat unfair to those who play during more populated hours.

There’s a number of points covered here, and there are a number of ideas that could be used to mitigate this if people think it’s a problem, however they all have their drawbacks.

Possible solutions?

Population caps related to the number of players online from all server. For example if there’s 5 online from one server, no-more than 15 from another server can join. (Punishes high pop servers)

Have only eternal battlegrounds open during certain hours – this funnels population into one battleground, but punishes people that play at ‘anti-social’ hours because of their routine or time-zone.

Scale the health and difficulty of mobs with relation to the number of players. Currently only players get a small stats buff when outnumbered, NPCs remain the same.

Drawbacks

There are problems with all of the above suggestions which I also acknowledge. Limiting content for some players for the sake of others is a harsh decision and never a popular one. Equally it’s not fair to punish players based on their decided play-hours or time-zones, and finally there will always be the people that take the game more seriously, and they will always be in a position to cause ‘unfair’ situations.

That said, I feel there should be some discussion around this sort of behaviour and playstyle, to see if there is a way of improving on what’s already a good system.

Thoughts? /discuss!

GM of <league> [GH – EU]
A friendly guild for a fun experience! Always recruiting :D

in Suggestions

Posted by: InternetKillTV.5798

InternetKillTV.5798

I recently made my magic find set and accessories. One of the big issues I have found with Magic Find is the lack of a listing of how much you have active. For example, on the Hero panel we can see the amount of Crit % we have, Power etc. Please please Arena Net could you implement something like this for Magic find
Thanks

“Choose Happiness”

5 Years Later, We’re There!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zelden.6143

Zelden.6143

Also, could we please get a grouping option for medium sized groups in PvE and PvP. Currently organising things as a guild become quite difficult one the number rises above 5.

An option to create a group of up to 15/20 would be fantastic!

GM of <league> [GH – EU]
A friendly guild for a fun experience! Always recruiting :D

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vypra.8501

Vypra.8501

I haven’t seen this suggested anywhere yet, but I’d like to see character level in the mists replaced with glory rank. The level is currently completely useless, and it would make finding experienced subs for tournaments a lot easier.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tyrilha.3087

Tyrilha.3087

Would be nice to have an option to turn spell effect off, so we can see what’s going on during Boss Fights

in Suggestions

Posted by: Muzzy.3049

Muzzy.3049

Allow us to toggle between global keybinds (as it currently is) and character specific keybinds.
This is in my opinion, the most important feature to be implemented. It has actually kept me from rolling alts. For instance the key setup I use on my ranger just doesn’t work on other professions.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Slcrisis.6930

Slcrisis.6930

Give each race an item that allows the player to teleport back to their race’s city, there’s enough gold sink with waypoint travelling, travelling back to a “home point” in your own city should be free.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gatto.5168

Gatto.5168

1. LFG dungeon tool. Exp and Story mode options please.

2. Guild – Being able to see how much influence members have given. Being able to see when that person was last online.

3. Semi Timed Dungeons or Maps for Guilds – Every few days an instance opens up that scales you to 80 where one to all members of your Guild can join in and do quests, kill bosses, get loot ect… It would work like a normal DE where the more people you have, the more it scales. So if I jump on and my guildies are doing instance A, I can jump on as well and help out. It would create more personal friendships within the guild. It would be time restricted so that everyone could still be out in the world during down times.

4. More options on armor and weapon skins at lower levels. I keep seeing the same ele wearing the same clothes from lvl 1-40. Make more skins at lower levels. Make us want to use those transmutation stones! I want to feel some sort of progression even if it is just skins.

5. Allow us to be able to salvage soulbound karma items. I found a new trinket, but I still want my gem I used to upgrade my old one.

6. Add more experience to your Personal Story. I understand you wanting us to lvl up for the next story, but not 3-4 levels. Especially if I am enjoying the storyline.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zarana.7239

Zarana.7239

An option to set an alternative text language for the control key to display when playing the game in english with english windows.

To clarify:
I’m german and I play on a german server, with the client set to english and have windows in english.
I prefer english and I would like to have an easy way to switch to german temporarily with the control key for convenience (as you can when you have german windows and play the game in english).
At the moment it only works from other -> english or from english -> your windows locale, so for me it does nothing.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Etien.4601

Etien.4601

Because there isn’t a suggestions section on the forum I would like to share some ideas that could be added and help our gameplay.
1. Day/Night shift indicator. Maybe placed somewhere on the mini map with ingame time clock. Something similar to Warcraft III with a Sun and Moon change. Or Aion’s indicator with day,night,sunrise and sunset rotation. Many examples everywhere.
2. Macros. I’m sure this has been suggested before but I really like/need to have it.
3. Action bars. Changeable in size and no more than 5 to keep the screen clear and fit with the UI. Or a button on the UI where you can click to show – click to hide it. Somewhere I can put my macros or an icon for quick jump on a certain menu like crafting, PvP, skills, inventory etc. etc. To be honest I’m tired of clicking “H” every time I open whatever menu I want.
4. In guild window I would like to see an option where I can show/hide offline players.
5. An option where you can inspect/view other people’s items. Of course with and option in the main menu to enable/disable that function. It bugs me out to see someone the same class as I am, with cool looking items than mine and not knowing what they are.
6. In inventory add an option where you can divide items (materials, food etc.) into several pieces.
I’m sure more things will come to mind but that’s all for now. The game is beyond awesome and the lack of these useful tools makes me struggle.

Drop Acid Not Bombs (Richie Hawtin)

in Suggestions

Posted by: NickChabby.8907

NickChabby.8907

Make waypoints’ cost area based and not “level based”. This is important because it kills any reasons to go back to earlier zones to see/help friends.

I mean: If you’re level 80, it costs a silver to teleport. It’s alright in a zone like Orr where you can earn lot of silvers with events and such, but in starting areas (Queensdale, Caladeon Forest, Metrica Province, etc.) where an events barely give you 30 coins, it’s a pain to be forced to pay a big amount of money just for a waypoint.
Since we’re downscaled, it’s really unfair: we’re getting as weak as fresh characters yet we have to pay more than them, let alone the repair cost.

Just making the waypoint “area” based would be a great improvement. There is enough gold sink in this game, this wouldn’t hurt.

in Suggestions

Posted by: NickChabby.8907

NickChabby.8907

I’m not sure if this has been said before but it would be good if it’s possible to move while typing?

There is an autorun function.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Torrance.8012

Torrance.8012

Profession armors pls.
I’m not a fan of most light armor skins tbh but I’ve found sets I like for my ele and necro. My Mesmer, which is my main, however is seriously lacking a “mesmerizing magical duellist” looking set. I was also hoping there would be something as some of the NPCs wear but… no luck it seems. Profession armors (possibly with more sets added as time goes by) a la GW1 would be helpful…

Bring back 5vs5 hotjoin.
Before it became 8vs8 it was the most fun I had in pvp in a box, ever. I’m not a big pvp fan in general but in 5vs5 I really had a blast. Now, I can’t even make myself play. I really dislike the 8vs8 zerg and I just won’t play it. I’m pretty sure other people feel this way as well but don’t want to have to do a tournie for whatever reason. As Anet’s credo is fun and play as you want, well… I want to play an occasional 5vs5 hotjoin game!

Edit: Added the spvp bit…

(edited by Torrance.8012)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bonefield.9813

Bonefield.9813

I would like to suggest a special kind of transmutation stone that allows us to transmute between armor classes.

Pros:

—Armor within a given class is, with few exceptions, based around a certain style: light armor is typically robes or fancy clothing; medium armor usually consists of long coats and masks; heavy armor is mostly realistic chainmail and plate. That means that while there’s a wide variety of armor sets, there’s not as much variety in character themes. I was inspired to suggest this when I checked out available armor for my sylvari Mesmer—who I wanted to look like a big, dark tree—and discovered that all of the light armor looks completely out-of-place on him, while the heavy sylvari cultural armor looks perfect. I could just make him a Warrior or Guardian, but he’s meant to be a Mesmer for a reason, and the limitations on aesthetic choices in armor stood out as soon as I tried to make a character that didn’t suit the traditional images of scholarly, fashionable, or flamboyantly-dressed casters.

—Armor class separation is already pretty much a gameplay-only thing. There are light armors that incorporate metal and leather heavily, medium armors that are mostly metal or cloth, and heavy armors that are “heavy” in name only. There doesn’t seem to be any reason that a robe couldn’t still be “heavy armor” that’s built to give a certain appearance, or that a suit of armor couldn’t be “light” if it were simply meant to look like armor.

—It would allow for way more creativity in terms of mixing and matching pieces from different sets. Within an armor class, it’s usually obvious that certain pieces “go together,” and it’s difficult to find pieces from other sets that mix well. If we had the ability to use pieces from any armor class, we’d have far more options.

Cons:
—Limited available styles for each armor class may have been intentional. If Scholars wearing primarily robes, Adventurers wearing primarily long coats and masks, and Soldiers wearing primarily chainmail and plate was a deliberate aesthetic choice, it’s unlikely that we’d be allowed to change that. The names of each category might be an indication of that; i.e. casters are meant to be scholarly types.

—Limited armor types may also be intended to enhance replayability and encourage people to try different professions. I rolled a Guardian because I liked the look of norn females in heavy armor, and found I liked the profession.

Possible solutions:
My suggestion is to create a transmutation stone specifically for transferring skins between armor classes that is only available through the gem store. I’d consider up to 500 gems per set of 5 to be a reasonable price (the same price as the vanity armor skins). Only the look could be transferred between armor classes, with stats being unable to be mixed and matched. This would allow people to ultimately choose to use appearances outside of their armor class if they really wanted to, without completely breaking down the distinction between them. In semi-realistic terms, it would probably cost quite a bit more to have armor custom-transmuted to look more or less sturdy than it actually is than just to transfer different design elements, but since it’s all created from the same basic materials, it should be possible as a luxury.

Thank you for reading! I really love the game you’ve created. You guys are awesome.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Riyu.2103

Riyu.2103

- Stick function
- WvWvW queue timer
- Alarm sound when it is ready to join the WvWvW
- Bigger WvWvW maps
- More endlevel zones (Orr is just too small for all the 80s
- Possibility to switch weapons for Elementalist (even out of combat would be OK)
- Save/Share/Load different Trait-builds
- Check players gear
- Invite player into group when right click on his name in the chat (not possible at the moment)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Replect.3407

Replect.3407

[Trait] descriptions need to be improved

Example:
Warrior major trait Shouts heal
So, the only thing you know is that it is going to heal if you use one of your shouts.
Well, how much is it going to heal with your current stats? Who is it going to heal? Just you, your allies or both? if it is going to heal your allies, in what range?

There are a lot of traits which are kind of imprecise like this example and these traits throw up a lot of questions how they are actually going to effect my build if I select them.

You should see all these informations, like you are able to tell at least most of what is going to happen with weapon, heal, utility or elite skills!

Additional to that it would be nice to see what major trait is in what tier (Adept, Master, Grandmaster). Sure, if you look into it more detailed you can see something like, every trait from VI to X(?) is Master… But that isn’t really user-friendly and makes it more difficult to make a choice about how many points you want to spend in a line!
But this is certainly just a minor issue… Different to the first thing about traits!

(edited by Replect.3407)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mungrul.9358

Mungrul.9358

Please add hotkeys to the F12 dialogue box, the same way GW1 used to do. Heck, it’s even the same dialogue box as GW1!
For those who don’t understand, hitting F12 brings up a dialogue asking if you want to go to Character Select, Log Out or Cancel. In GW1, I used to be able to hit F12 followed by C and be at character select. GW2 doesn’t behave like this, even though the box itself is identical.

Oh, and please use more of my screen to display my character boxes on the log-in screen. I’m sure I could fit all of my 9 character slots onto my 1920×1200 monitor rather than having to scroll through them. At the very least, having them scroll by simply moving the mouse across the character select bar rather than having to push the arrow buttons would be preferable.

Also, can you allow us to resize the Hero, Crafting and Trading Post panels? Quite often I’ll have all 3 open at once alongside my Inventory panel, but be unable to see them all at the same time. This is incredibly irritating and quite bad UI design. Even a “Small UI” option would be better.

Please kill Trahearne.
I don’t know, have Zhaitan fall on him or something.

Boons and conditions need better explanations in game. Having to go to the Wiki to find out what Vigour and Confusion do means you’re not educating your players properly in-game.

Add Hunger Royale as another permanent PvP mode!

I also heartily agree with the suggestion that being able to see guild members’ influence contributions would be incredibly handy for guild leaders.
Additionally, please make the Achievement Points column in the Guild panel stay turned on once I’ve turned it on so that I don’t have to re-tick it whenever opening the Guild panel.

Implementing crafting directly from the bank was fab, but can you take it that little extra step and allow experimental crafting from the bank? Thanks.

Lower teleport prices for level 80 players. The current prices take the kitten. I know you need money sinks in order to drive people towards the gem store, but this is in danger of driving me away from the game. Same for armour repair costs. I’m not saying remove them completely; just lower them.

Please note that due to restrictions placed on my account, I am only allowed 1 post per hour.
Therefore I may take some time replying to you.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Torgal.8345

Torgal.8345

1. Remove hindrances
What I do not understand is that in GW2 the concepts of other, in my opinion worse games are implemented, while throwing away great features from GW1.
- Travel Costs: We haven’t had that in GW1 – why now? It absolutely makes no sense.
- Armor Repair: Same as above. I just bothers for nothin
- Switch Specs: We had that in GW1 perfectly implemented. Now again, only one spec available, while we are already limited by our utilities. I don’t want to argue about the GW2 concept with utilities depending on our weapons. But if I consider GW1 I always changed utilities and specs in every situation – and that was just fun. Now only limits for no reason. Please let us spec and respec for free, and let us save the specs. Do I really have to level 3 times the same class to play defensive, offensive and supportive – if I don’t always want to pay 10 times a day?
..these points were just perfect in GW1, but you took the concept of WoW and other games which is definitively worse than your own previous idea!!
2. Item previews
It’s not possible to link a posted item to another player. Why?
I can not inspect other players and check the items on my player model.
I can not check the skins in the ah/trading house, whatever it is called in English.. ;-)
3. Duels
In every MMO possible except GW2. Even in GW1 it was possible, although it was complicated. Why don’t you just implement a “right-click on name-ask for duel-option”? Many people want to duel and fight with a friend in a 1on1 situation.

GW2 is great, but I really don’t understand why you introduce features from the competitors which are worse than your own, while leaving away some essential features which are state of the art in the mmo-business.
I play GW2 because of the equal rights for PvP, the atmosphere, the jumping puzzles, and because I was a great fan of GW1. It just really bothers me that it seems to be normal these days that MMOs restrict the players experience with endless hindrances.

What ever.. probably nobody cares at all, except me and all my friends who still play GW2 :-/

-

in Suggestions

Posted by: drguild.2045

drguild.2045

• Ability to have a global wide guild listing window, soo many guilds are using map chat to spam recruit posting the same recruit line over and over in every zone they go to, cant we have a list ingame and search etc with a description, amount of members, fame etc? We want to see and search all guilds over all servers and then join what we want.
  • Looking for group window that works across the entire server as I have seen all chat in certain zones is all ‘LF1M-AC-STORY MODE’ and then if I go to another zone like Lions Arch I see the same message from 20 more people allow searching and seeing groups across all zones of the game.
  • News and Updates actually ingame please put a window ingame to show all the updates and news, in gw1 all we saw was people screaming in towns ‘#$% IS THIS UPDATE SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME’ from soo people every single update even when you guys started doing changelogs on your website and when you replied to these people 5 seconds later someone else would say the exact same thing, allot of users are annoyed at it in gw1 as people will not want to leave the game to see a changelog and we DO NOT want this trend to continue in this game.
  • Have these forums accessible ingame please, we know that the black lion window is a webpage so we know its possible for you guys to add In more stuff and having these forums would make information on the game and chat available to allot of players as a good percentage probably 60% cannot be bothered to come here especially when there playing.
  • Have the Wiki ingame also like above in its own window so people can search and get information from ingame as many people are already asking ‘HOW DO I GET TO BLA??’ this can be reduced with the wiki ingame where they can search as mentioned 60% of people probably cant be bothered to go outside of the game to get information for inside of the game and would rather ask chat and please for 20 times till they a answer.
  • Server module status with the trade post and mail issues all we saw was allot of screaming filling up chat from most people going ‘WHEN IS TP/MAIL GOING TO BE BACK UP?????’ we need to see a list of features this game has and there status if there online offline etc.

This game is classed as a ‘Social’ game and as such needs to present information from both the players and developers on issues news updates to the areas that people are socialising at and what better then to have these ingame where everyone can see and read the updates news forums wiki etc as thats where all the players are.

I have linked a mockup screenshot I did a few days ago with how you could present stuff ingame on a couple things as well as map chat with the LFG messages which was the entire chat or hours straight in the Plains of Ashford zone and shows why we need a party search window.

Attachments:

(edited by drguild.2045)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Winespring Brother.2970

Winespring Brother.2970

Love the game so far! Just have request for tweaks for usability:

1. It would be great if items that can’t be used by the current character be greyed out just as items in the discovery panel in crafting are greyed out if they are about the crafter’s current ability. This greying out would be in inventory, collectibles and bank, and the effects would be displayed on items restricted due to level, class or soulbound status of the item.

2. When mousing-over renown NPC’s currently you see their task if it is active, or a brief description of the task if it is completed. When it is completed, it would be nice if the mouse-over displayed the items for sale by the NPC, and the rewards received in XP and coppers.

3. When doing a personal story with someone else, please let everyone else stay when the instance owner leaves, instead of booting them automatically.

Yak’s Bend
Charr Ranger of the Iron Legion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rolo.9248

Rolo.9248

One evening I log in where I left off in Swamplost Haven. Suddenly, I could zoom out further and I can see my immediate surroundings.

Oh, wow! They increased camera zoom distance and FOV! Great! They listened to that thread I just read and gave us the option!

Then I helped kill the Shadow Behemoth outside. They took the term, behemoth seriously! After the Shadow Behemoth became a dead behemoth, myopia returned: my FOV and camera zoom were back to more peep-hole proportions.

Hence, my request:
- Either place a Shadow Behemoth in every zone so I can see, or
- Not limit FOV, camera zoom so much

What irks me is that the capability is already there but inaccessible.

i5-2500K 4.2GHz | 8GB Mushkin DDR3-2133 | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD4, GTX580-882/2033
Crucial m4 128GB SSD (64GB SRT cache) | WD 2TB 2002FAEX | Antec Twelve Hundred
When I was your age, I could outrun a centaur…until I took an arrow to the knee

in Suggestions

Replect.3407

[Weapon sets] for more user-friendly weapon changes when being out of combat
Probably specific weapon set slots for each weapon combination that you could place your weapons in and make those selectable like you select your utility skills out of combat.
Additional to that, if we would have those specific weapon sets, it would be great if the weapons wouldn’t take any place in the inventory as long as they are placed in those slots. It can really be annoying if you have to carry all possible weapons in your inventory all the time, especially as a warrior!
So, with both of this, you would have a much more clean inventory and more usability!

Disable weapon/armor changes in sPvP (at least in tournaments)
Seeing players using swiftness or other boons between fights from a weapon they equip (not swap) for just 1 second with the help of the inventory, and putting it back in the inventory right after that (while still having the boon) is really tedious!
If that starts to get common, you are forced to carry akittenlot of equipment with you to stay competitive, just to be prepared for every scenario or to have every little possible advantage with you…

(edited by Replect.3407)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mystiq Angelic.8193

Mystiq Angelic.8193

Melee Combat Mechanic Enhancement:

I believe the way melee skills works in combat is at a disadvantage compare to ranged skills. I play both melee and ranged Mesmer (Sword+Staff) and I definitely noticed the downside with melee skills of having no auto lock target mechanic. There is no auto lock target mechanic for ranged skills too, but ranged skills have relatively easier time to play due to its lower margin of error and depends on its range of radius.

Auto lock target combat mechanic was implemented in GW1 but currently absent in GW2. I’m still finding it more difficult to play with melee skills than ranged even after 200+ hours into the game. Because of this reason, I don’t believe melee skills are perfectly in balanced with ranged skills in terms of handling combat mechanic and not about comparing damage.

First, there is a travel distance between you and your target for melee skills. However I understand that higher armor and generally higher damage in melee combat skills are compensated to primarily melee oriented professions like Warrior or Guardian.

Gap closing skills aren’t always reliable for closing the gap between the player and his target. When players can’t use a gap closing skill while it’s on cool down, they would have to run up to the target and timed his melee skill attack. If the player landed his attack one step too soon, the full duration of that melee combat skill animation will miss completely as some melee skills requires your character to be locked in that position. When players missed hitting a target that way, that particular melee combat skill will go on a full cool down duration. If the player hit the melee skill one step too late, he’ll already be at a disadvantage and taken some damage before he lands his first successful strike in melee range. Often in the heat of the combat especially in group events and WvW type of situation, It’s very difficult to navigate and to see clearly of your target and be able to make a strike at the target in melee range without auto lock target assistance. The situation can get very chaotic because of all the combat animations and other players surrounding the target, which blocking the clear line of sight between the player and his target and jeopardize his chances of landing successful melee combat skills.

Ranged skills are typically fine without auto locking the target due to its much lower margin of error. I think there should be some kind of melee combat mechanic enhancement that helps players auto lock the target when they get within certain range of the target. A player would not be able to use melee skill #2 at radius 1200 for example and go on a auto lock target path to the target. The auto lock melee combat mechanic will engaged at approximately point blank AOE range, so that it helps the players have their melee combat skills landed on the target. I believe this type of combat enhancement will further reduce the discrepancy between melee and ranged game play. I understand that certain level of skill and challenge are required to play melee skills more effectively without an option of target auto locking. At the same time, we don’t want to discourage players for choosing to go with a primarily melee oriented profession as a result.

I hope to see my suggestions to be considered and thank you for providing us with this opportunity of writing you a feedback.

“If you sacrifice nothing, you gain nothing”
GWAMM & CotG
[HERO] – Star Leader – Black Gate

(edited by Mystiq Angelic.8193)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Seraph.8315

Seraph.8315

Give the elementalist/engineer weapon swap when “out of combat”.

Popping up my hero screen between fights (“out of combat”) to re-equip for long/short combat get a little irksome. Have a simple button to push when “out of combat” would be much appreciated.

Sorry if this was already suggested.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fumbler.1384

Fumbler.1384

1. The ability to see ally and enemy health numbers on their bars. Why was this not in the game standard? What other MMO doesn’t have the option at least to show actual health numbers on the bars?

2. Area auto loot a la SWTOR.

3. Preview for Trading Post.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Strongfort.2451

Strongfort.2451

Arenanet, please allow guilds to transfer their upgrades on servers! Even at a gem cost!

I’m sick of 2+hr waits for WvW! I want to play the game I bought, not sit here twiddling my thumbs. Heaven forbid I try to get more than 1 guild-mate in with me, it takes hours just to get a few people together!

Our guild would transfer to a lower population server in a heartbeat except that we’ve now spent a ton into our guild upgrades!

Let us move our upgrades, or make a special case to award the same amount of influence points so guilds can start the upgrades on a different server.

(edited by Moderator)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Marrick.3019

Marrick.3019

First of all, I would just like to say, I think GW2 is a stellar game and it is the first game I’ve enjoyed playing from start to present! So hats off and congratulations A-Net! It’s a bloody brilliant game and I anticipate spending years to come enjoying it.

Suggestions:

User Interface:

• Tooltips – Please give the option to increase tooltip delay in hotbars, Hero, and Inventory.
  • Tooltips – Please give the option to completely disable tooltips in hotbars. (There is no need for me to see the skill tooltip after using the skill literally millions of times; I know what it does, if I somehow forget, I can view it in my Hero panel or re-enable tooltips. In addition, some of these tooltips are so large that they cover over the important things actually happening on the screen.
  • Interact with object pop-up – Please give the option to completely disable the “Press F” / Loot / Interact pop-up. Like the above tooltip mention, this is another UI element that the user does not need to see every single time. I know how to interact with objects after a few minutes of playing, I would rather not see a pop-up reminder every time I near an object, let alone during a crowded battle with many mobs needing to be looted. This frequently gets in the way of targeting other objects with the mouse.
  • Looting – The “sparkle” is extremely hard to notice in many cases, depending on terrain. Even in contrasting terrain its miniscule size makes it very unnoticeable. This makes the act of looting seem like an after-thought, instead of the cornerstone mechanic it is. Please make the sparkle more obvious.
  • Camera – I am not sure I am describing this the right way, but in EQ2 and other MMOs, I can set the option to use the left mouse key to free-look around my character in combat and leave screen in fixed position even when I move again etc. in GW2, I cannot seem to find this same option. The existing camera options only allow “snap” or what I think is an odd mix of avatar-relative movement which causes my character to rotate in and out of the scene when using A or D / Q and E keys, instead of turning like I want while simultaneously free-looking. For reasons of targeting, especially in crowded battles, as well as for my own preference (I find the existing “snap” effect very disorienting, to the point that after an hour of heavy combat, like in a dungeon, I almost feel sick) when exploring and moving, I would really appreciate a view-relative free look option.
  • Camera – I would GREATLY appreciate a first-person view option. Even if this were only for out of combat. (In fact I prefer third person in combat as it gives better perspective.) There is so much amazing, beautiful art and scenery in GW2! I love exploring in this game simply for the sake of exploring, especially in the giant, detailed and incredible cities! However, the lack of first-person view prevents me from really looking all around me and seeing everything.
  • Camera – allow further zooming-out in third person. Reason being that it would assist in targeting and perspective during crowded battles. See below …
  • Targeting – I would like to be able to simply target another player and automatically assist their target. In other words, when they switch targets, I see what they are targeting. I know there is a “Press T” mechanic but I find this somewhat cumbersome. Please give an option to automatically assist targeted player.
  • Targeting – A better graphical indicator of WHERE the target is — a larger arrow, a more obvious highlight. Please give the option to adjust highlight opacity on targets, or increase arrow size of overhead marker. It is usually impossible to see my target during crowded dynamic events and in dungeons, and I often find myself struggling to re-orient myself (due to camera issue above) and find my target / next target quickly. I often end up using tab and mashing my auto-attack skill to simply start attacking the nearest thing — this seems neither skillful nor particularly fun.

Dynamic Events:

• Adjust mob HP / number of mob spawns more appropriately (and dynamically, again, when more players show up) based on number of participating players in the immediate vicinity. I am sure you’ve already accounted for this on some level, but I am remembering Warhammer, where PQs were all but impossible for one or two players to complete — and I’ve already run into this several times in GW2, as well. So please make sure you’ve got this system fine-tuned for account for times when only a few players — or even just one — may be around to help in a dynamic event.

Well, that’s really about all I’ve got. In other regards I think this is a great game, like I said. Good job!

I hope you’ll consider some of these.

Thanks!
M.A.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aletheides.5693

Aletheides.5693

Current WvW queue system is ruining the social guild aspect of endgame Guild wars 2. There needs to be action in this area to make it possible for guilds to have coordinated events with guildmates and friends in currently heavily queued WvW zones.

A Queue timer wont solve the problem by itself. Higher capacity for the zones is needed regardless.

Squads that’s formed in advance (requires commander book) should be able to queue as a whole with clear information on queue times available to the commander. This to make it possible for everyone to play together when the squad enters a zone. This in itself wont solve the problem though if the queue times in total stays as high as they are now.

So we need to make it possible for guilds to take part in actual “Guild Wars” in Guild Wars 2 together as a Guild and with friends.

in Suggestions

Posted by: hyttemaier.7950

hyttemaier.7950

First of all realy great game! and some of the best pvp (WvWvW) i have seen to date, and i have been playing mmo’s since Ultima online,
but all new games have some flaws, i would like the oppotunity to point out some of the flaws this game have in WvWvW.

1. Everyone wants fair and even battles, what i am talking about here is at night, some servers play 100 vs 10 in WvWvW, just after reset
caps everything and makes sure they get all orbs, and resources and gain a 50k point advantage untill their opponents log on the day after
this is a major issue, due to the game beeing competetive, and have a ranking system.
there are a few way to sovle this, Zelden.6143 made a very good solution to this let me quote him

“Is it ideal that people can play at anti-social hours to get an advantage to take keeps that were previously hard-fought over?
Should there be a variable population cap which only allows an incremental percentage of difference in the number of plays on each team?
If like many nights there are only 3 of us from our server in the battleground, should 10x that number be allowed from another server?”

Another idea could be to lock down castles, keeps & towers from beeing capped from midnight > morning.

No matter how this gets solved, as i see it its very urgent to do something about it, other mmo’s i have been playing lost big numbers of
players to similar or worse issues getting ignored, but i have a good feeling that this is something Arenanet is aware of allready, and fixing
fast

2. A member of my guild and a good friend of mine, who also love to pvp (WvWvW) pointed out to me that he couldent afford to pvp due to the repair
bill from dying, he’s only level 17 so dying alot in there, it would be nice to see it lowered or even removed, so everyone can WvWvW as much as they want to.

3. One thing i dont see the reason for is the mining nodes, skill points & jumping puzzles in a WvWvW map,
that should be left for the pve world only one suggestion could be to keep the nodes around but instead of getting ore from the, it could be
resources for building siege weapons & repairing walls/gates with, maby with a % chance of getting a siege weapon schematic.

Apart from one major issue and two minor WvWvW is realy fun and enjoyable, especialy the amount of players and spell effects the game can handle on
a 2 year old computer, realy a nice job there! now lets make WvWvW Fair, competitive and enjoyable for even the smallest servers together!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Solaria.2840

Solaria.2840

This is a collective list (popular items) from players so that it is in one post_

User Interface

• Option to have vertical sidebars (Quickbars)
  • Option to have different font sizes and styles.
  • Make party requests more noticible – visually and dectable by ear.
  • Right-click + mouse panning would only move the camera and NOT click on any object in-game.
  • Latency Meter
  • 1st Person Mode
  • Option to double-click on an enemy to trigger auto-attack.
  • Upon looking at a world map – ability to see what maps have been completed 100% or not. This is optional.
  • Target Assist.
  • Option to have ‘self’ located with party-bar.
  • Option to disable ‘buying’ via double-clicking.
  • Invisible mode: Still reveals all online activity. Currently unable to log-in invisible.

Effects

• Ability to disable/enable armor/weapon visual effects.
  • Option to ‘turn off’ effects for boss fights. – PVE
  • Option to ‘turn off’ green hightlight effects on objects and players.
  • “Red Circles” on the ground need to be more prominent.
  • Make ‘targeting’ more prominent. Currently, it is hard to see who and what you are targeting.
  • In-Game Options: Add a ‘transparancy’ slider for spell effects.

Trading Post

• Ability to ‘Preview’ armor and weapons.
  • Ability to link items to chat box.

Chat Box

• Ability to change colors of text.
  • Louder/different notification of psts/whispers.
  • Emote list
  • Trade Channel (There are still plenty of people that advertise items – WTT/WTS/WTB).
  • Ability for players to create their own chat.
  • Officer Chat
  • Ability to ‘rotate’ through previous whispers/psts.

Bank

• Ability to combine ‘bags’. Show/hide bags.
  • “Deposity collectibles” option.
  • Additional “non-collectible” crafting space in bank or collectibles (For ingredients, ect.)

WvW Enhancement

• Option to ‘turn off’ (ally/enemy) graphics. Red rings on the ground would be omit of this of course.
  • The guild you are representing: They have their own unique color/symbol on the mini map apart from alliance and party.
  • Looting from kills needs to be changed. Extremely hard to the a little bag on the ground amongst 20+ players. Currently, if you don’t see it, you lose it.
  • Option to show ‘All Allies’ on mini map.

Structured PvP Enchancement

• Penalty applied to players who leave mid-game. (Players are able to leave at any time during the game, winning or losing. Omit to the first 30 seconds of the game due to automatic entry of games.)
  • Fustrating to have players automatically moved -from ‘winning to losing’ or vice-versa- sides mid-match.
  • Not reseting the 6-0 skills upon entering a match.
  • End of match (Tally Screne) needs to stop all PvP action.

Mail

• After dragging an item from inventory to mail: The ‘shading’ showing that the item is ‘pending’ needs to be darker. 50% of the ‘light-up’ of the object would be fine. As of now, it is hard to tell which items have been moved to the mail slots. Needs to be more obvious.
  • Restricted incoming mail to enable friends and guild members only to send you mail.

Loot

• Auto-Loot option
  • Auto-Loot ‘area’ option
  • Make loot-able selections/items/players easier to see. Enhance the ‘glow’ effect.

Guilds

• Officer Chat
  • Guild Founder have the ability to demote/kick other Guild Leaders.
  • Timestamp to the roster to say when players were last online.

Misc.

• Dyes need to be account-wide. (Maybe exclude rare dyes).
  • Slavage kits of the same type make stackable.
  • More emotes.
  • Ability to ‘gift’ items from the in-game store – (Gems, chests, keys, ect) to other players.
  • Dungeon tokens/rewards for armor and weapons: Description needs to be clearer and NOT say trophy. Too easy to throw away/lose if someone doesn’t know better.
    * Ability to ‘join’ an overflow server to play PvE cross-servers.
  • Option: Reporting a player as a botter/spammer should automatically block them.
  • Ability to ‘inspect’ players.
  • Language specific overflow.
  • Ability to ‘dual’ with other players.
  • Option to have a separate button just for ‘looting’.
  • Option to have notifications for when friends and/or guildmates come online.

This is a collective list (popular items) from players so that it is in one post_

(edited by Solaria.2840)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’d like to see my own name over my toon’s head….

….. And eventually customizable player housing with player-made goods.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arious.2409

Arious.2409

Show all characters on Guild window
- While the Guild window currently shows which character a person is playing, it doesn’t show ALL the characters for that account at once, unless the person switches to a different character. Showing all the characters on the account (maybe a drop down list option?) would help with mailing items to specific characters, checking tradeskill levels within the guild, etc.

A /roll or /dice or /random command
- A tool found in many other MMO’s, this could be used to enhance roleplaying, or settling minor disputes between players. A function such as /roll 1-100 would randomly generate a number between 1 and 100. You could type /roll 1-2 for a basic coin flip, whereby 1 is heads and 2 is tails.

Town Clothing
- I’d also like to see the tradeskills be able to create town clothing. Tailors and Leatherworkers could create clothes, Weaponsmiths could create canes / walking sticks, etc…

(edited by Arious.2409)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kiwi.6874

Kiwi.6874

I’d just like to add my 2 pence here, I’ve not long ago hit 80 and I’ve had a blast getting there, I’ve only been playing casually and I’ve been playing a Mesmer.

The few suggestions I’ve got are:
-Way point costs made cheaper. This would be a godsend, the amount of way point jumping I’ve done since i hit 80 has me down to 11 silver!
-Keep dungeon difficulty as it is, I’ve had the most fun doing dungeons since vanilla wow, every dungeon I’ve been to has been a challenge and everyone’s had to be on their toes and work in a team at all times, this one should be a must to do1
-Don’t alter loot chance or things related to getting gear, It’s a lot of fun at the end when you finally get that last piece of gear for a set after spending quite a while getting it, it’s the sense of accomplishment that all games are lacking these days

Now i know that last two suggestions are basically “Keep it the same” but aside for the bugs this game is pretty epic.

in Suggestions

Replect.3407

[WvW] System to have more control/overlook about the current supply status with the allies around you and in general
It’s a mess to shout out for allies who hopefully have some supply in the bag!
And I’m not sure if that is too much, but it would probably helpful to have a supply counter on the map for each base, so you know which base could need some help to get some supply in it or which camp does have supply for you to take it…

Let us link [WvW] sentries/camps/towers/keeps or [General] even open space in the chat!)
If you are talking about specific locations or probably just a area without specific description, it could be helpful to be able to link coordinates on the map!
And I know you can link points of interests in [WvW] which are at almost(!) all bases, but you can’t do that without having them discovered! And depending on the zoom level, it is hard to get the point of interest in the stressfull battle, sometimes it is overlayed by the base icon!

(edited by Replect.3407)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hurhurrderp.2513

Hurhurrderp.2513

Game seriously needs dungeon finder. At one time there may be more people who want to do SE on JQ than HoD for example and spamming LFG SE EXPLORE in an empty map in HoD is pointless.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SeanPoez.8407

SeanPoez.8407

If I was to pick one thing that truly bothers me most about this game, it would have to be the way the camera feels and behaves. Currently, the camera is one of GW2’s weakest features, and unlike many other problems/bugs that need to be fixed, the camera is a persistent problem that exists for all players, at all times, from the moment they first log in until they log out. This persistent element alone makes fixing/altering the camera priority number-one for the majority of players. I personally feel that fixing the camera-related issues is the most important change Arena Net could possibly make at this time to ensure future success of this game. Making movement, and specifically the way the camera behaves, as natural as possible is the key to making the entire game feel right while making it an enjoyable experience for everyone.

Camera-Related Issues (in order of importance relative to implementation difficulty):

• Remove the camera acceleration and camera snap (make camera movement 100% linear with mouse movement). This should be priority number one; players don’t like playing games with non-responsive/laggy feeling cameras.
  • Make the camera’s turn speed independent of the game’s FPS. Currently low FPS makes the camera turn extremely slowly.
  • Increase the Field of Vision or add a FOV slider.
  • Change the angle and orientation of the camera so the player isn’t always looking down at the ground
  • Improve the camera collision detection so the camera isn’t constantly zooming in and out (especially during jump puzzles or in areas with low-clearance such as low-trees or cave ceilings).
  • Allow players to zoom the camera out more
  • Increase the speed that the A and D keys turn the character/camera and remove the acceleration (make the A/D keys turn at full speed as soon as they’re pressed rather than getting progressively faster as they are held down).
  • Allow the camera to be zoomed out while the right-mouse-button is held down
  • Make the downed-state camera not reset back to an overhead-center position after ~5 seconds of no camera movement
  • Add an option to ‘lock’ the camera to the mouse (like it is when the RMB is held down) at all times and have a modifier key (like shift) bring up the free-moving cursor in-order to interact with the game world.
  • Fix the ‘camera glitch’ that causes the camera to suddenly jerk and then reset the cursor to the middle of the screen. Update: I believe this has been fixed, can anyone else confirm?

For a more detailed explanation of each bullet point, please refer to this thread where various ideas and solutions for fixing the camera are being discussed. (Be sure to scroll down as the explanations for the bullet points are in 3-4 separate posts due to the character limit).

(edited by SeanPoez.8407)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Maltag.6978

Maltag.6978

Please do something with currency field inputs. They are extremely frustrating at the moment for two reasons:

1) Clicking on a field with ‘0’ as a value, does not erase the contents of the field. Which means you must backspace in order to add value to it, a completely unnecessary step.

2) Entering numbers into a copper or silver value field simply adds more numbers to the 2 digit value. It’s impossible for me to pay 325 copper for something, I spend a lot of time getting red numbers and having to backspace things.

Honestly I would prefer if, when you clicked on a field it erased the contents and allowed you to type in your desired amount. But people would probably complain about that for some reason.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Raeldor.8361

Raeldor.8361

More Strategic Group Combat Suggestion

I love GW2, but at the moment group combat feels like everyone is bashing on a mob independently, rather than working together as a team. I think with some small changes, GW2 group combat could become more strategic, challenging, and fun.

The key concept of teamwork is communication. GW2 has the concept of combos, which is great, but I think they seem to happen more by accident than planning.

I would like to suggest having the ability to communicate your skill (via speech bubble and a short pause) before you execute it to enable other players to get ready with a follow-up combo skill. In addition to this, it would be nice in the future to build upon the combos idea to create combo ‘chains’ that give greater damage bonuses the more moves you can chain together with other players.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kitsunami.6241

Kitsunami.6241

1) Buff npc’s survivability especially in missions. I feel silly walking past say, a group of 4 vigil warriors who are all dead to a single ettin when the vigil are supposed to be masters of war.

2) Allow replayability of the storyline missions.

3) Most important for me: Allow the storyline missions to react to who is in the instance with you! If im a priory scholar and I have 4 vigil with me, at least let the vigil party members have some silly little options like, to salute the other vigil members or to make a snide comment on the situation at hand, etc.

It feels so incredibly lonely when I bring a group of friends in and we only have my dialogue, and they are never represented or ever reacted to in the instances.

Kitsunami Lupo
Writer/Head of PR
www.gamersaurs.com

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ravens Blood.7192

Ravens Blood.7192

I only have one small request, and it is mostly window dressing, but would still be MUCH appreciated.
-Please add quivers for the bows.
I think that it is kind of silly that the characters have an animation showing them reaching for an arrow on their back, but there is no quiver! As an avid archer myself, I love playing ranger characters, and not having a quiver really detracts from the immersion. I don’t mind if they are only superficial, but I think that if you equip a bow, it should equip a quiver on back as well.
Thank you!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Master Roland.2349

Master Roland.2349

Secondary monitor

I would love to be able to put the worldmap on my secondary monitor while I play on my main one. It would be even better if any ingame window could be dragged there, so it does not clutter the view of the game world. Cleaning up inventory space or checking out the TP is often interrupted by some mob attacking you. Putting all those windows out of view would be really useful.