Gem Store Charater animations

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jake.1430

Jake.1430

It would be pretty cool if we could get different charator animations threw the gem store. Things like swinging/holding/sheathing your weapons in different ways. Instead of rolling flipping or kartwheels and stuff.
Things that make your charator feel more unique. I doubt it would be too taxing on animaters to do this kind of thing.

What do you guys think about this?

in Suggestions

Posted by: kroven.4895

kroven.4895

This would be mine

Attachments:

in Suggestions

Posted by: SplinterCell.6974

SplinterCell.6974

Great Idea.
Similar to purchasing a new emote or new kill finisher.
Purchase a new “x” animation

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jake.1430

Jake.1430

Indeed like that. Could be something as simple as holding swords backwards or pistols sideways

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gene Rojo.4207

Gene Rojo.4207

+1 to this one. I would this be added in the Gem Store too and i would be more than happy to spend my money on this one.

in Suggestions

Posted by: jayt.2378

jayt.2378

yh that would be wicked +1

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zackie.8923

Zackie.8923

This would be mine

wow amazing

in Suggestions

Posted by: Devata.6589

Devata.6589

It would be pretty cool if we could get different charator animations threw the gem store. Things like swinging/holding/sheathing your weapons in different ways. Instead of rolling flipping or kartwheels and stuff.
Things that make your charator feel more unique. I doubt it would be too taxing on animaters to do this kind of thing.

What do you guys think about this?

I they they could add such things in the world. Not in the gem-store. They can make it part of an expansion then I will pay that way.

in Suggestions

Posted by: bongdacity.2314

bongdacity.2314

that wood be really nice making this game more unique +1

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dand.8231

Dand.8231

+1

A lot of animations from races are already probably cross-compatible with minimal tweaking (Norn, Human, and Sylvari).

Players would get more unique animations, ANet would get another hot item for their Gem Store.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Banewrath.5107

Banewrath.5107

They had little animations you could buy in Aion. They seemed pretty popular and people liked them. If I remember right, sometimes you got an animation as a drop or reward that was a temporary thing to preview before you decided to buy it. I could see them doing something like that.