Gem Store item suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: HiddenNick.7206

HiddenNick.7206

So I really don’t like the idea about RNG boxes that are the only way to obtain new skins… This has to stop. But instead of making some silly threats I’ll just try to suggest a lot better ways to make people buy more gems.

1. Trait setup slots – character bound unlock that enables you to save and switch between more then one setup of trait lines.
2. Equipment setup slots
3. Skill setup slots
3. Lifetime reduced waypoint cost (free?).
4. Personal instance customization options (like a weapon and armor collection display).

Any other ideas?

(edited by HiddenNick.7206)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pip.2094

Pip.2094

I agree and I think your ideas are great. I would just add to your ideas:

-Add items that people ask for, like capes, lore-wise town clothes and such, that would indeed increase the purchase of gems for sure, since it’s well known that many want them. I don’t see why ignore what people ask for and instead put so random items that are highly criticized by most of players.

-Improve characters creation, a bit at a time, not all at once when expansion comes out.
Seriously, how many people would buy at least one Make-over kit then? I’d dare to say almost everyone, I doubt people would delete their main to make them all over again.

-Add some very special /Longer, longer/ Hairstyles /For male characters too/ that can only be used from Hairstyle kit.
Personally, I would buy at the very least 3 kits and not with gold.

-Add some more Roleplay-oriented items, that allow us to interact with other players, a bit like what we get with tonics, but of different kind maybe…

I would love if all this /Or something of this/ was implemented soon

\||||||/
O°v°O

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blur.3465

Blur.3465

Agreed with both!
I would love to see:

1. More long hairstyles for male characters. Yes, I want my character to look fabulous. And character creation should expand…whether they do it via BLC or not, I don’t care…I would love to see it expanded, since we only have a few choices. (After beta ended, I thought it would expand at release, but nope…)

2. More Roleplay oriented stuff, like suggested. More emotes would be appreciated…

3. More cool skins for armor and weapons and more nice mini pets.

4. And like suggested again, capes and cosmetic mounts.

Feanor

in Suggestions

Posted by: HiddenNick.7206

HiddenNick.7206

Some other ideas:

1. new hair styles – like suggested above
2. personal barber shop – that let you change hair styles freely in between those bought in the gem store
3. guild emblem options with glow or particle effects (or maybe things like larger boost banners).

All the things in the gem store should be about making some things in the game more convenient. And shouldn’t be about giving you in game rewards without playing the game. Because that really sucks.

in Suggestions

Posted by: JubeiTM.5763

JubeiTM.5763

2. Equipment setup slots
3. Skill setup slots

This !!!

If I want to do this now I have to waste time and endure painful loading screens since some maps don’t have banks or trainers. I can’t believe in 2013 we don’t have the option in “The Game of The year 2012”. This thing is preventing me from using 4-5 armor sets. I want to take many rolls: Damage, Tank, Healer, etc, whenever I want. This option would benefit the players and Arena Net.

Hint: People who want to buy extra trait or armor template should pay gems. I think 600 gems would be reasonable. I know I would buy 2 for My Guardian and 4 for my Engineer.