Gender & Character Name changing!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Unmercy.6874

Unmercy.6874

Q:

Probably it’s a good idea to add some functions like Gender & Character Name changing. Do you guys from Arena Net already thinking about this kind of stuff? Would be very nice to see this feature in the future.

Some of my friends & some of other GW2 players as i can see want to change it because of different Armor sets for each gender. E.g: Arah female full set looks weaker then Arah male full set. Alot weaker! And it would be definitely a waste of time and resources to lvl up from 0 to 80 a new character.

Thank you.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Waar Kijk Je Naar.8713

Also race and profession changes.

IT’S A SWORD. THEY’RE NOT MEANT TO BE SAFE.

in Suggestions

Posted by: King Arthur.3689

King Arthur.3689

@Unmercy
Having that Gender & Character Name Changing would be nice. I also want to change some of my appearances as well. Put it as a gem-store item so that you would be able to make some revenue from there as well.

@Waar Kijk Je Naar
It’s highly unlikely because of various reasons such as your Personal storyline that varies from race to race, and your progress that’s tied to your Professions. For them, might as well re-create a new character and progress from there.

.:: Arthur Pendragonn ::.
.:: Kingdom of Camelot ::. [CMLT] – Dragonbrand
~ Justice, Hope, Freedom ~

in Suggestions

Posted by: Luisedgm.2375

Luisedgm.2375

I doubt race and profession will be ever implemented because of the personal story would get totally kittened up.

But im all in for name changes, i made the stupid mistake of giving a second name for my sylvari, she looks so out of place now, but i already leveled her to 45 via craft and won’t remake her, i would pay 1000 gems to fix that.
Also sex has little influence on this game asides from appearance so we may see it in the future.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Unmercy.6874

Unmercy.6874

Yes, same thing. Want to cancel my 2nd name.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Snarky Snarf.8463

Snarky Snarf.8463

Name change. Though I probably won’t use them because of how many days it takes me to come up with names.