Get better support staff

Get better support staff

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rich.4180

Rich.4180

The bugs in the game are all over the place. Instead of laying people off hire better support to fix the very large amount of bugs in the game. There should be more people working on them. Its like you have only one person that works part time for the entire game.

Get better support staff

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

1) Where did you get the impression they’re laying people off?

2) Hiring ‘new’ programmers to look at ‘existing’ code would make the process take even longer, since they’d have to orient themselves with the code that the existing programmers know.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

Get better support staff

in Suggestions

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Support people do not fix bugs. Support is the guy you get when you call a support hotline or send a support ticket.

So hiring support is not a solution to your problem.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

Get better support staff

in Suggestions

Posted by: I Fuzion I.2546

I Fuzion I.2546

we are the bug team, its our responsibility to identify them and bring it to anet attention.. (if we dont, we put up with them). Every game works like this. Guildwars 2 is new.. and Guildwars 1 was the same..

Get better support staff

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rin.1046

Rin.1046

Get better patience.

Yes there are bugs, but Anet has already mentioned they have teams working on them and we are getting a large patch very soon, so just hold your horses.

Some of these issues need major work to resolve, such as culling, and I am sure Anet is working very hard to get this right. I’m not a programmer but I know that these things do not happen over night. They take time. And I would rather they took all the time they needed to get it right rather than rush out a half baked fix that only created more bugs. So have patience, they will fix them.

Simplicity is complex.

Good feedback is key to getting the developers to listen to you.