Get rid of RNG Account Bound Items

in Suggestions

Posted by: dbgamer.3407

dbgamer.3407

In some of my other posts I’ve made it pretty clear that I think RNG drops are a huge problem, especially the southsun sclerite tickets (I’m still 0/64 from the crates), but I won’t get into that.

I think that if you’re going to insist on having RNG drops (which I disagree with), for limited time events, at least make the items tradeable so that those who simply have bad luck and can’t get the items (regardless of how many hours someone pours into farming the item), have an alternative method to attain these items.

A good example would be the molten backpack. Even though it was a random drop from the dungeon, which didn’t guarantee anyone would loot one, there was an option for someone to save up and buy the item from the trading post.

It’s really annoying that there are items that you simply CANNOT attain because of a random chance to have bad luck.

Arkenell of Fort Aspenwood

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phloww.1048

Phloww.1048

I enjoyed the events like Halloween, Wintersday, and Super Adventure Box where you can also grind/farm stuff to get the items besides the RNG ones. The RNG stuff lately has been badly overused and it gets frustrating to not get the item after # tries.