Give us the possibility.

Give us the possibility.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SandruDaniel.4386

SandruDaniel.4386

This topic is about when you want to buy a large quantity of something from a merchant. For example you wanna buy 100k drinks from the monastery in Queensdale for the drunkard achievement. Why do we have to click 100k times on the item to buy it ? That is just crazy. We should have a box like in the trading post where you type what quantity you wanna buy. Or you wanna buy orrian boxes like over 400 a time,we have to press same button 400 times? Is just not ok. Please put a box near the item price where we can type how much we want to buy.

Give us the possibility.

in Suggestions

Posted by: rasmataz.2309

rasmataz.2309

I would also like this feature. When I bought 100 icy runestones for crafting Bifrost, I though 100 was bad; but 400? 100k? If they do ever include this feature, perhaps adding a confirmation box, asking are you sure you want to purchase [this amount] of item? Since stacks only go up to 250, maybe we would only be limited to purchase 250 at a time. But it’s far better than clicking buy 400 times, or double clicking 800 times.

Rasellyn -human elementalist (Bifrost)
Raspanthia -sylvari engineer (Predator)
mesmer/necromancer/warrior/guardian/ranger

Give us the possibility.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bismuth.3165

Bismuth.3165

I know the feel from buying obsidian shards, since balthazar is usually contested, +1 from me

Jeeha (ele) and Jeeha The Warrior
Is currently emotionally unstable because Breaking Bad is over

Give us the possibility.

in Suggestions

Posted by: rasmataz.2309

rasmataz.2309

I know the feel from buying obsidian shards, since balthazar is usually contested, +1 from me

I forgot about these. Lol Idk how as i had to buy so many of them.

Rasellyn -human elementalist (Bifrost)
Raspanthia -sylvari engineer (Predator)
mesmer/necromancer/warrior/guardian/ranger

Give us the possibility.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Terrin.2685

Terrin.2685

Being able to buy stacks of items from vendors probably should have been there on release.

Give us the possibility.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SandruDaniel.4386

SandruDaniel.4386

Should have been there on release but it wouldn’t be bad if they implement it in the near future either Is something that we really need…. and need the use option box too. For example if you wanna eat or drink 200 items you should just be able to type the number you wanna consume….Heard some guy needed over 4 hours of continuously clicking on a drink to get the drunkard achievement. Wouldn’t be easier to just type the number and click confirm? Instead of ruining the mouse and your hand for so many hours? So consuming and buying boxes pls.

Give us the possibility.

in Suggestions

Posted by: LLunatic.5280

LLunatic.5280

Could do it just like the up and down scale in the crafting table to craft multiple items without having to click the button 100 times. This would be nice.

I also would like to see an option to withdraw or deposit all gold into and out of the bank. Having to type in the numbers is kinda silly :P

Guild Master Forbidden
http://tinyurl.com/theforbidden
Come check us out!