Going TO home instance... Suggestion

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Leaving a home instance is easy, just click the map where u wanna go.

Goin there though takes two screenloads and one run… Whatabout making it take only one screenload and no running. That would save time for those who loads slowly.

This could be done in two ways.

1. Make an Icon on the map saying “Home” That takes u directly to the home instance for u’r race (costs as a normal map travel depending on distance).

2. make a “portal item” that can be earned from achivements or something, that u keep in u’r inventoru. Using that takes u directly home.

Kima & Co

in Suggestions

Posted by: mercury ranique.2170

mercury ranique.2170

+1
As and additional argument. Loading times in LA is terrible. This has to do with an overpopularity off the town. It is the town you get ported to from WvW-exit, Labyrinth-exit and PvP-exit as well as the most important meeting town and trading town.

Having a button in the interface to go home, this means that traffic from all around the world to LA will be diverted to the other towns.

Arise, ye farmers of all nations
Arise, opressed of Tyria!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Seras.5702

Seras.5702

+1

It seems that with the introduction of the candy corn node & the upcoming obelisk in quick succession, Anet is working toward improving our Home instances. If that’s the case, and we’re going to be going there more often, this feature would be a huge QoL improvement. It wasn’t until they added the Quartz node that I even knew where the home instances were outside of the personal story lol.

IAnd agree with mercury about LA’s loading times. So long and an immediate travel to home would alleviate having to post an alt outside Salma.

Flixx Gatebuster, Orwynn Lightgrave, Seras Snapdragon
[TTBH] [HATE], Yak’s Bend(NA)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Marleea.8536

Marleea.8536

I would love a call to home – I go exploring way out in some other zone and have to look all over the map to get back to my homeland. EQ2 has a call to home which is wonderful to have as it makes it easier to go exploring.