Golem Armory and additional golems

Golem Armory and additional golems

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lorvul.5482

Lorvul.5482

Keeps should be able to have a special guild claiming upgrade called “Golem Armory”. Here, a certain number of golems can be built and “stored” into an armory to be used whenever and never despawns. The golems can only be accessed by the guild that claimed the keep and it can only be upgraded with a golem armory by the guild itself. Members of the guild that can claim towers/keeps should be the only ones to access these golems.

The reason I say this is because golems are a very expensive piece on the battlefield, and also a game changer. I wouldn’t know how many golems to be able to store in the keep, but I was thinking maybe 4. The “Golem Armory” could be bought in increments of 1 with a cap of 4. And the upgrade can’t be built until ALL other upgrades are complete.

Furthermore, I think it’d be nice to have other types of golems available for play. We have “Siege Golems”, but we don’t have any type of golems for zerg control. It would be nice to have a golem that is equipped with Arrowcart Arm and/or a Ballista Arm to help fight zergs. I think this will be a cool and fun addition. What do you guys think?

Commander Marnoll Whitefyre [Gore]
Sorrow’s Furnace
Guardian