Grey out unexplored maps

Grey out unexplored maps

in Suggestions

Posted by: Unknownhero.6745

Unknownhero.6745

Even having 100% map completion, and having scoured the maps repeatedly I am still missing parts for the exploration achievements. Having talked to my guild members, I find Im not alone in my frustration. A significant grey out of the map making unexplored sections visibly obvious would be very much appreciated.

Grey out unexplored maps

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hybarf Tics.2048

Hybarf Tics.2048

There are areas in the game with no points of interest or even waypoints, but they do count for the achievement. Sometimes it’ll be a cave but the cave’s name shows on the map and that may count as well. So make sure that all areas in white lettering shows up on your map, consult Wiki or compare with a friend. When I did my first I discovered 5 more areas even if my 30 maps were completed.

Grey out unexplored maps

in Suggestions

Posted by: eekzie.5640

eekzie.5640

You can easily just cross reference the names of zones to the wiki page.

It’s already pretty doable.

Grey out unexplored maps

in Suggestions

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

I had to use wiki to get the last 3 areas. You just have to compare your big map with the names in wiki. It’s a little tedious but doable.

Grey out unexplored maps

in Suggestions

Posted by: Unknownhero.6745

Unknownhero.6745

Thanks for the tips. It was a bit annoying, but using the wiki I went thru each zone one by one, and found areas listed in the wiki that had no poi’s or waypoints, or hearts, then cross referenced with my map. That did the trick