Guesting causing overflow issues solution.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Radio Isotope.3045

Radio Isotope.3045

It has come to my attention that there are people who jump servers for Meta Events. Now this causes issues for people who chose to be on the server in the first place. It is my understanding we have the technological capabilities that would allow the game maps to have precedence for the original server population. It would benefit the original server members. If a guest is taking a spot and forcing original server members to overflow, why not kick the guest to overflow and the original server member would be able to fill that slot. This would prevent the original server members from missing out on “The cool stuff”. This would need to be looked at as a possibility. End of my suggestion.

(TLE) The Legendary Eternum, Devona’s Rest
Guild Founder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orc Slayer.2780

Orc Slayer.2780

meta events nerfed in a few hours…. said problem should be killed with it. End of my informaton.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

yes the patch coming on 26 mar 2013 will make dragon guest have no reason along with server farmers have any reason to flood the dragon events

in Suggestions

Radio Isotope.3045

Just as I figured, even with the recent patch Overflow is still a major issue during Meta Events. Still needs fixed, suggestion is still viable.

Guild Founder

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

What server are you on? I am on blackgate and I have done the dragon events for the past 4 days and have yet to hit an overflow or lag issues.

in Suggestions

Radio Isotope.3045

Devona’s Rest. We actually have consistent issues with it. My guild is fairly large and I get told when they get “overflowed”. The Dragon Events are not the only time it happens, many of the other Meta Events get overflow as well. When I confronted the server jumpers about why they do it with the new patch they replied, “Keep it free, free server jumps foeva” “Why should we care if your server doesn’t get in” “Bugger off” and my favorite “Go whine to Anet”. So here I am, “Whining to Anet” lol.

Guild Founder