Guild Airships

Guild Airships

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gray.1704

Gray.1704

Rather than having guild halls, myself and some others were discussing the other day how it would be cool to have airships as the guild halls. Obviously the space for a guild hall is minimal what with the rest of the world being destroyed by dragons and giant sea turtles and … me, BUT the skies are our kingdom!

This also begs the question if, now that the Pact has created air ships, why we can’t just fly over the ocean and be like “Oh, hi Cantha!” But that’s another topic.

This idea could also work with guild battles because you could have people manning the turrets or bringing ammo to the turrets while you have boarding parties and having to destroy the other guild’s airship, basically. And perhaps being able to choose the scenery below your ship. Do you want to see grasslands? Oceans? A desert? Orr? The Brand? Etc.

And I noticed we could wander around a great deal on that super airship in the final fight of the personal story, but you couldn’t really go inside the behemoth of a ship. What if the inside was made of fine wood and had guild banners and services inside, such as armorsmiths and bank services? What if your airship had artificial hot tubs that would grant relaxation buffs to PvE players? And of course taking the RP community into consideration, what if your airship had a bar, or a dance pad, or sleeping quarters, or various other cool little options?

Just a thought.

Guild Airships

in Suggestions

Posted by: DaMunky.6302

DaMunky.6302

This is a great idea, I think the potential for airborne guild battles sounds particularly exciting.

Dear lord, what have I done? – Matthew Medina, Gw2 Content Designer