Guild Bank and "Withdraw" history feedback

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dyadem.5139

Dyadem.5139

(Copy of my original ticket submitted, but thought other posters may like to know this, and add their own feedback as well)

I’m not looking for a refund for my guild, but I did notice a small issue with the guild bank “history” tab.

It seems that about 2 weeks ago we had an “Unknown user has withdrew…” a bunch of items in the history (not enough to break us, but enough to make me wonder what happened). So then I started checking out the guild history itself, and did note that around that same time (two weeks ago) we had one member leave.

Now I have no proof that that was the same account, but since it shows up in our history as “Unknown” being the person who removed 50silver and a bunch of materials, I have my suspicions.

I would like to suggest that Guild Histories retain account names in the future, in cases like this. Personally, I will talk to my leader about who we give bank rights to.

Thank you for your time, Sincerely,

Dead Bunnymancer – Crystal Desert – There is No Fifth Star [ZAM]

[Incident: 130108-001772]

This spot intentionally left blank.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

Account names would be better for all sorts of reasons. “Unknown” usually means that that account hasn’t even been online in a while, so perhaps your “looter” was suspended or banned.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”