Guild Chat Improvement

Guild Chat Improvement

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mustafa.7684

Mustafa.7684

Since we all know we can represent different guilds at different times, the only problem is that we can effectively see only 1 guild chat. That being said i would like to propose different guild chat color coding.

For example we have the following guilds;
Guild A [A] Chat Color Code – Peach
Guild B [B] Chat Color Code – Gold
Guild C © Chat Color Code – Purple

Now I am representing Guild B so any chat occurs will be in gold on my chat box. Now a guildie from Guild C wanted to know certain information that I could have helped him but I didn’t see his request because I wasn’t representing the guild.

Can we implement a different color coding for these guild. That way my guildie in Guild C asked a questions and it comes up Purple on my Chat Box. This way I am able to represent the Guild C and answer the question without loosing on Guild B’s conversation. This will allows us to communicate with everyone in game at the same time without any hassle.

You can choose from 5 color codes that can be that can be applied to your guild so you know which guild is talking.

I am sure this can be implement since I have seen numerous times people using item code to type what ever they want in the chat box.

Please get this done Anet!