Guild Grouping

Guild Grouping

in Suggestions

Posted by: chuchofett.2810

chuchofett.2810

Q:

I know that the public “grouping” system is awesome and well thought but as Ncsoft has been saying .. Gw2 success over this time has been the “social” part of the game .. it’s what’s made it what it is … the capabilities and re-playability of the Events thanks to its dynamic changes according to how many people its there … that’s great .. but .. sometimes I just want to hang around with my guild and explore, do jumping puzzles, go WvW and hang out together and we can but it’s very difficult to point places .. tell people where to go .. when you can’t group all of them together .. group size is limited by 5 and I get it .. but .. can you make something like .. guild grouping .. this would make a huge sense In the WvW battles .. cause the game is called Guild Wars .. it would really be impressive to have a complete guild on a group .. (of course i’m speaking of smaller guilds .. I can’t imagine how this will be on a guild with 500 people .. it would be impossible to create a group that big ) im just saying .. I’ve been doing lots of exploration and jumping puzzles with my guild pals but as I said its hard to point the right way.

would really appreciate .. just saying!

Guild Grouping

in Suggestions

Posted by: Umei.7052

Umei.7052

I would really appreciate this too. Maybe just make different sized party groups for guilds availible if that is possible (like there would be a tab and it gives the option for lets say 10man party, 15man, 20man, and 25man). In WvW I could see how this might be a problem though because if lets say 500 people could only be in one wvw map at one time and if they allowed like a guild group of 25 to go in… if only 20 guilds did that then it would be full. I do not know the numbers or anything I’m just saying in WvW this might be a problem, but it would still be nice xD. (But in pve it should be fine thanks to overflow shards right?) My guild members like to go pve sometimes to level alts and it’s always more than 5 people who want to go… So I know my guildmates and I would both love this =w=

Guild Grouping

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mystic Starfish.2586

Mystic Starfish.2586

You could just talk through guild chat or make two groups of three (saying six members, since party limit is 5). There’s always voice chat programs such as Teamspeak, or you could just talk through /say chat, since you’ll be in the same area anyway
IMO, there’s no real need to make bigger party sizes just to explore or w/e.

Guild Grouping

in Suggestions

Posted by: chuchofett.2810

chuchofett.2810

i guess i was just hoping for a more social alternative .. not a structured one .. but yes .. i guess it’s not needed .. an i knew that .. i just was hoping they added it .. maybe something that you could only use while world exploring or while not on pvp .. something just to hang around with your guildmates

Guild Grouping

in Suggestions

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

I think it’d be a nice compromise if guildies could always see your map pointers/drawings and target calls

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com