Guild Hall

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: ZinJin.8764

ZinJin.8764

Anyone who know it from gw1 don’t longs it?

It was cool idea in my opinion. It’s better than meet in LA where is the piston.

suggest: Create something like Guild Hall(lvl1 architecture) from gw1, Guild House(lvl2 architecture), Guild Villa(lvl3 architecture), and so on and Guild Castle on final lvl.

P.S. its my firts theard, sry for all mistakes(if there are) and if its wrong forum for it also sry

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Well the thread itself has nothing really wrong, except the fact that Guild Halls are one of the most requested features ever since launch. You could maybe have found 20+ threads about them by searching.

One – Piken Square

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

ZinJin.8764

in Suggestions i found 0(by search topic) thats why ive writed it XD
meybe in different heading :/

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Talenna.4052

Talenna.4052

Adding my continuing support for guild halls!

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jak Leaf.7039

Jak Leaf.7039

+1

15 Characters, 12Legendaries, Rank 80 PvP,
Rank 4.5k+ WvW, 190k+ WvW kills, 12k~ Hours playtime.
Commander of Ring of Fire.

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

ZinJin.8764

bump bump bump bump
we want gh!!!!!

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ulrich.7253

Ulrich.7253

What is the name of this game? “Guild” Wars 2. Guilds have meeting places where they can come together to celebrate their solidarity and plot their upcoming charitable or devious actions. I so miss the guild hall aspect from GW1. Please, everyone fly your banners or kites I guess [lol] and shout out to, the unresponsive so far, overlords of this realm. WE WANT GUILD HALLS!

Act with wisdom.

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

ZinJin.8764

Ulrich 100% agreee!!!

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: stale.9785

stale.9785

These threads always get a +1 from me. This one too. Should have been in-game since release.

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

ZinJin.8764

ty stale i will try bump it from time to time

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Quisher.2301

Quisher.2301

well guild houses are certainly a necessity

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Greyalis.2309

Greyalis.2309

Yes guild halls! Why not?

Self Is The Emblem All

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bunny.3081

Bunny.3081

Yes to guild halls!

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: sistox.9624

sistox.9624

They said they would add Guild Halls at some point, i’m pretty sure of it

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lorelei.7809

Lorelei.7809

Pretty please!

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Elman.7382

Elman.7382

Guild halls would only make the game better! Give them to us anet!

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: RevanT.3592

RevanT.3592

Yep give the customers what they want Guild Halls for Guild Wars 2

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ash Onix.1356

Ash Onix.1356

I remember GH’s and Player Housing, suppose to come with release. I understand you want to make them EPIC but if you’ve made us w8 this long and all your going to do is crap out another instance, just forget about it.

Player housing is not INSTANCED and if you try to make it so, you will feel the wrath of SWG fans.

You can get away with instanced based GH’s, but I’m still curious as why it’s taken this long when you KNOW the customers would have been happy with GW1 style GH’s.

Maybe your just w8ing until the coffers dry up and then you can charge a kitten load of money. Whatever the case may be…make sure you handle this with care. I’ve spent about the same amount on both games.

GW1 about 325$ over 8years
GW2 about 325$ over 8months

P.S. if you keep GREEDING OUT on us, WE’LL just go back 2 GW1 until you shut it down.

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: fabiane.6027

fabiane.6027

+1 Guild Halls would be a very good addition to the game.

Stand up for what you believe in, even if it means standing alone.

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Freedan.1769

Freedan.1769

+1 from me also. I would love for SOMEONE on the development team to come out and explain what exactly they are doing that requires this much time to make halls. They say they want them epic; in what way exactly? Can we get a bone other than Regina’s “Its a distant feature we aren’t concerned about at the moment” statement? I felt this comment severely downplayed the most asked for feature of the game and an update would be fabulous.

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: chronus.1326

chronus.1326

They’re gonna add it now anyway, considering they’ll have to compete with Wildstar next year.

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

ZinJin.8764

yay so many ppl want gh too ^.^

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Ash Onix.1356

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

(edited by Ash Onix.1356)

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Ash Onix.1356

“Announced changes
These changes are intended to be released in the second half of 2013”

“Upcoming changes and features
Housing: Guild halls and player housing in their home instance.”

Player Housing SHOULD NOT BE INSTANCED!!!
HELLOOOOOO!!!
ANYBODY!!!

If attaching player housing and guild halls the Home Instance in the major cities is what your going to do with player housing, DON’T WASTE YOUR TIME!!!
1. if player housing is in home instance, nobody will care about it or use it.
(why can’t you see this?)
2. if guild halls are in home instance…doesn’t even make sense…but anyway, nobody will care about it or use it.

If you want this expanded content to be EPIC!

Find somebody in the studio who was into Star Wars Galaxies and have them explain the way player housing should be done. (as many problems as that MMO had, one thing it did well, was Player Housing and Guild Halls)

[ for those who want in on the Star Wars Galaxy reference, you had 10 plots of land you could use as a player…you could place houses {2-3plots} on those chosen plots, extractors{1-2plots} and even Guild halls{6-8plots} then if you logged out those plots stayed active and ANYBODY on that server could visit. ]

I’m sure Anet could do something similar, 2 plots per player.
Guild Leaders forfeit both in order to create a GH (then the have a residence within)
Players could make additions to the GH (like living/working inside the keeps walls)
Maybe one plot of land for the house, one for the farm/mill/market/garden etc….

Also, Anet should scrap this idea that the Home Instance is GROOVY and that people care about it. The only way people are going to care about it, is when other players in the world can interact with it, PERIOD!

(and I don’t mean the sorry suckers in your group, I mean ALL other players in the world can interact)

So…my proposal is that you use one of the fogged out areas on the large world map, for example, north of Divinity Reach
This whole map, just for player housing, player markets and guild halls, all in the Human style. Just like with armor, only offer a limited selection like small/medium/large and you could also limit the build locations as to contour with the landscape…do the same in each of the 4 other racial areas or more.

Living world content, or rental/maintenance fees to keep it alive. Really the potential for a real living world is huge and your going to pin yourself in with this blinded misconception that another Instance is ok. Just because SWG did player housing like this doesn’t mean it’s wrong or totally wrong. (why do you think people are still so angry about loosing that game?)

Player housing if done properly could not only ensure Anet success, it could propel Guild Wars 2 into a level of community that no other MMO game has ever dreamed.

[if player housing is instanced, it should have a PERSISTANT house/hall that represents that instance as unique and intractable with a PERSISTANT sign that says something like Ash Onix House]

(edited by Ash Onix.1356)

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Katz.5143

Katz.5143

I get the impression that some of the quality of life things are not a high priority. However, some of them are what would keep me consistently playing. Housing and Guild Halls, a wardrobe unlocker for collection armor and weapon skins, and other such things that you can show progress in over time would keep my interest. Alas, I haven’t heard any recent encouraging words on the few of these they have ever mentioned.

It’s a kitten conspiracy. Kittens gonna be kittens. All is vain!

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Red Renegade.3824

Red Renegade.3824

I love the idea. maybe be able to set down a gate wherever you want that shows for the guild only. i also think i heard mention from anet that this would be added one day.

Guild Hall

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

I dont really miss guild halls from GW1 but they would be nice to have back at some point .

As for the Guild Halls shouldn’t be instanced argument virtually all of GW 1 was instanced and it worked fine .