Guild Leader Tag

Guild Leader Tag

in Suggestions

Posted by: talrissian.7089

talrissian.7089

I was thinking it might be very beneficial to input a guild leader tag, that functions very similiar to the commander tag. It could be used to manage big guild events much easier, whether the guild is going through temples, running a guild group in WvW, or doing guild bounties. This would help guilds being able to run easier in WvW without affecting the other commanders with an extra commander tag. This would also help a ton in guild bounties, letting guild leaders have the ability to see where your whole guild is, in order to run guild bounties much more efficiently.

Guild Leader Tag

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kalarchis.8635

Kalarchis.8635

I like this idea. The tag would be a permission through guild ranks (like vault access etc,) and would only be visible on the map to members of that guild. +1

Guild Leader Tag

in Suggestions

Posted by: alamore.1974

alamore.1974

Guild captain tag. That way people who arnt the leader cauold be marked for wvw reasons.

Guild Leader Tag

in Suggestions

Posted by: Frostfang.5109

Frostfang.5109

Good idea! I miss this feature today…
A Guild leader tag vidsible only for the members of that Guild. It makes it possible for the members to see their leader and the leader to see their members (is they want to – it would be nice if that’s a choosable option).

Kima & Co

Guild Leader Tag

in Suggestions

Posted by: Inverted.7439

Inverted.7439

Yea this is a wonderful idea, although maybe have a limitation of atleast 100 people in a guild to have one, or everyone and their grandparents would have one.

Guild Leader Tag

in Suggestions

Posted by: hedix.1986

hedix.1986

Good idea! It would makes things much easier.

[QQ] – ex RoS, current Piken Square
[DV] – megaboss community

Guild Leader Tag

in Suggestions

Posted by: talrissian.7089

talrissian.7089

Guild captain tag. That way people who arnt the leader cauold be marked for wvw reasons.

Further on this, maybe you could toggle the option to see your guild on your map as the rank symbols assigned to them by the guild leader.