'Guild Parties'

'Guild Parties'

in Suggestions

Posted by: ajlee.2607

ajlee.2607

It would be nice if you were able to see your guildies on the map, particularly when in WvWvW. I play with about 6 other people and if we want to go into WvWvW we can’t all go in the same party so it just means the other player just runs around looking for them and trying to guess where they are.

I think having the ability to have a ‘Guild Party’ where anyone from your guild can join up in a party (think ‘Raid Party’). Obviously this would only be for main map things such as world bosses and WvWvW and the normal limitations of said ‘Raid Party’ would still apply (Can’t do dungeons etc.)

Any thoughts on this?

.::AJ//
@ajlee17

'Guild Parties'

in Suggestions

Posted by: mulch.2586

mulch.2586

I think so too. My guild has squad ability, but it’s limited to 50 members, so people get left out.

Something like this would be nice, even if it were a high-tier thing for a guild to purchase.

'Guild Parties'

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blitz.3627

Blitz.3627

This does not require any party mechanics particularly.
All most people (in our Guild at least) want is to have the other Guild members in the same zone show up as gold dots on the map.

There is no need to show Guild members in overflows and all over the entire world – just in the same map as you.
This addition would be excellent.

'Guild Parties'

in Suggestions

Posted by: Warcray.8705

Warcray.8705

I strongly support getting something like this introduced. I also have the same problem as the OP in that our guild is only made up of a small bunch of friends. As a result a lot of the time we’ll be running around WvW in a group of 7 or 8. As it stands we can’t all join the same party so we have to rely on using Ventrilo to co-ordinate.

This is fine for small raids on supply camps but if you join a zerg it’s so easy to loose your guild mates in the melee and then you have to resort to saying things like “I’m stood by the tree overlooking the lake, next to the grey column, being attacked by a polar bear” which is ridiculous frankly.

'Guild Parties'

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sheriff Bullock.3859

Sheriff Bullock.3859

There is no need to show Guild members in overflows and all over the entire world – just in the same map as you.

Gold dots on your map to designate guild members. This would be an excellent addition, particularly for WvW where your party size is capped at 5.

The Night’s Watch [FADE] on Gate of Madness

'Guild Parties'

in Suggestions

Posted by: Seraphina.1437

Seraphina.1437

I want this for PvE too. Trying to do an event with the guild where we have 7 people attending? Too bad, have to split into two groups. No helpful dots if one person is leading the way. No health indicators if someone is getting downed.

I want to see my guild members on my mini-map all the time. It only needs to be in the explorable zone I’m in.

'Guild Parties'

in Suggestions

Posted by: Crunchy Gremlin.5798

Crunchy Gremlin.5798

I think this would be useful too.

'Guild Parties'

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

I don’t think this should be a guild mechanic. I think it should be a Squad mechanic. You should be able to see all members in your squad on the map.

'Guild Parties'

in Suggestions

Posted by: ReborN.6837

ReborN.6837

i think the raid party would be an awesome idea. maybe limit it to 3-4 parties can raid together

'Guild Parties'

in Suggestions

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

gold dots on map and mini map please!

'Guild Parties'

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mimir.4690

Mimir.4690

I would absolutely love this to be added!

In addition, increasing party size for WvW could also be a good idea.

'Guild Parties'

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nimee.9785

Nimee.9785

+1 for showing guild members on your map with a diffierent color icon and

+1 for the ability to form raid parties!

or at the very least some type of alliance chat or customed chat

'Guild Parties'

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azulia.1745

Azulia.1745

I strongly support this 100%.
many in guild don’t like having to form multiple 5 people parties for WvW. Not to mention, we don’t have any members who can do the ridiculous 100G commander badge thing,
Promote guild interaction please.

~Azabella~DragonBrand- Ministry of the Crescent Moon-
http://crescentmoondragonbrand.guildlaunch.com