Guild Tab

Guild Tab

in Suggestions

Posted by: GamerGirl.7842

GamerGirl.7842

I am disappointed that the Guild Tab doesn’t show how long someone has been away, (not logged in). It would make it easier to know for roster clean up etc. Also, it would be nice to have a chat notice when someone in the Guild logs in and out. These two things seem Very basic, and I’m Very surprised they don’t exist. Not a bug, but maybe just an extreme oversight???
Tks!

Happy Hunting!

Guild Tab

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zahld.4956

Zahld.4956

Yes gamergirl, you know my pains and the pains of maintaining a guild. I’m surprised too, OMG! lol. Maybe ANet will give it higher priority in their to-do list..or perhaps some more pleaing and groveling may be needed…lol…

Guild Tab

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jurrien.2617

Jurrien.2617

I agree the current guild tab is a pain. They could also add a more organised guild tab, because now when you set by rank the whole list doesn’t make sense. It’s just a big stack of names instead of a easy overview of your guild.

Desolation

Guild Tab

in Suggestions

Posted by: TehPwnerer.7215

TehPwnerer.7215

The current guild interface is absolutely awful, but there is good news. Rumor has it there is a monster guild update coming soon. How long is soon? Good question, but apparently it’s in the works.

Guild Tab

in Suggestions

GamerGirl.7842

Tks for the responses. Oh! And I thought of something else, just to have a on and offline filter. Show Online / Offline. Also, should be difficult, and again, Very basic.

Happy Hunting!

Guild Tab

in Suggestions

TehPwnerer.7215

They already do have that filter (offline / online) though it’s functionality is a little jumbled up because of the clumsiness of the rest of the guild interface.

Guild Tab

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

Currently, if you haven’t logged in for 7 days, in the guild roster will be shown “unknown” instead of the location. your last played character is

Guild Tab

in Suggestions

GamerGirl.7842

Oh! So, over a week of not being logged in, it switches to Unknown? Good to know, tks!

Happy Hunting!

Guild Tab

in Suggestions

GamerGirl.7842

I dont see any button to toggle between online and offline.

Happy Hunting!

Guild Tab

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ronah.2869

Ronah.2869

I dont see any button to toggle between online and offline.

If you are taking about putting yourself appearing offline while being online, that is in friends list. Press Y.
Hiding offline players from online players isn’t possible as it wasn’t in GW1 either.
You can rearrange the roster by different categories, tho

(edited by Ronah.2869)

Guild Tab

in Suggestions

TehPwnerer.7215

Hit the button above the green little boxes and it will filter by offline / online status in the Roster tab.