Guilds - Time stamp on people.

in Suggestions

Posted by: RyuuAkari.6589

RyuuAkari.6589

I know its a luxurious problem, and a lot of people might find this a personal stalking… but in guild wars 1 we had the ability to see when people was last logged into the game.

I think its important to get such feature to actually get an idea if that player is active or not. Sooner or later the leader or administration of the guild might ask the question? “when was this player last online?” And then they have to interview members to get an idea of the status of the message. Or even use 3rd party to get the hold of their members. Eventually if you want to ask a simple question everyday, “when was this player last seen online?” You have to do a whole journalistic digging to get the information you want to know instead of simple hover the mouse over the player name and say “Hey, I know when this player was seen online last time”.

I know these points are kind of over exaggerated points of view, but at least you get the idea. It should be simple to know basic information of your guild and eventually your friend list. Instead of being a journalist digging for information about such simple feature. And since the original Guild Wars® had it, why shouldn’t Guild Wars 2 have it?

Welcome to the Void! Here we gaze back into the Mist. With Hope. And Desperation.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zierk.4289

Zierk.4289

Yes pls. We need a way to sort people based on activity. It’s hard to manage inactive players. Because we can’t tell who is inactive.

Zierk [VA] Sylvari Ranger – Jade Quarry
Vigiliant Addiction – Multi-Gaming Community
http://www.vigilantaddiction.com

in Suggestions

Posted by: Musta.9803

Musta.9803

GW2 wanted to remove the need to kick players from the guild, as you can be in as many guilds as you want at once.

The problem is with a player cap it doesn’t really work, so I vote for this suggestion.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Phidaissi.5160

Phidaissi.5160

This is really needed, though I also think only guild administrators should be able to see this detail.

Phireya – Stealthy SoViet Goddess
Swords of Villanousity [SoV] :: Sea of Sorrows
www.villanousity.com

in Suggestions

Posted by: Abuk.1530

Abuk.1530

I do agree, as a guild leader I would like to know how my guild works, and this means how active members are. Logging in stamps are useful tool.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Orz.5091

Orz.5091

Fully agree on this. There needs to be a way to see activity level at a glance.

in Suggestions

Posted by: liesan.5638

liesan.5638

At the very least I (guild leader) would like to know when the members of my guild were actually last online, pretty please. Not so much to check on their contribution to the guild but to be able to weed out inactive accounts after 2 months or so.
As it stands I won’t be able to keep track of who is playing and who isn’t.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Azaziel.3608

Azaziel.3608

It should be last login and last representing…I think it’s a lot more relevant when someone was last representing than when he was last online.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Doombringer Thor.5649

Doombringer Thor.5649

I hereby sign this petition with an affirmative +1 ditto.

+1 ditto

Join She Said She Was Level Xviii [oops] on yaks bend!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tekietee.5037

Tekietee.5037

AGREE!!

This is a well needed feature.