Gw2 wishlist!

Gw2 wishlist!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Snow White.9680

Snow White.9680

The purpose of this thread is to talk about things you’d love to see in gw2, whether they are plausible or not. Please no flaming other peoples ideas.

So…what would you add to gw2?

1. I’d add customizable ground mounts.

Why? Because I’ve always loves galloping around on my trusty steed in every RPG I’ve played. I really miss my mount in gw2.

I know the way-point system is in place for fast travel and a gold sink, but I really do not see the harm in allowing ground mounts that travel across the map no faster than say….an Ele with his/her speed boosts on.

I also think it would be cool to allow people to customize color, breed, spots, mane, braids…etc of their mounts. Makes things more personalized.

So what would you add?

Gw2 wishlist!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Infamous Darkness.3284

Infamous Darkness.3284

barricade blueprints in WvW
more forms of spvp rather than just capture the points (i know there are some that have other parts to them but honestly its still point capping)
more pve dungeons (preferably krait or branded themed)
2nd sigil to 2handed weapons

Infamous Culverin(engi[Main]), one of every other class.
Karl Marx: “Go away! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”

Gw2 wishlist!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Blur.3465

Blur.3465

I would also add mounts, at least a few types of horses (or Kirin)…I would rather ride through Tyria than pay for WP’s…I only use them when necessary or when I need to quickly TP somewhere…other than that, I just walk through the areas.
I would also like capes, guild halls and more long hairstyles for male characters (especially male humans). I want to look fabulous in every way XD
Also more town clothes and RP stuff…

Feanor

Gw2 wishlist!

in Suggestions

Posted by: roachsrealm.9284

roachsrealm.9284

I would change the ability to add posts about requesting mounts to the forums. =P

Honestly, guild halls. I want an instanced hang out for my guild, that we can upgrade with a trading post, crafting stations, armor and weapon vendors, and so on.

Smitten Mittens (The Gothic Embrace [Goth], Fort Aspenwood)

Gw2 wishlist!

in Suggestions

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

I would add an automatic ban on repeat threads on mounts.

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

Gw2 wishlist!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Titan.3472

Titan.3472

Remove completely golems from wvw.
Remove completely lag of Anet server from wvw.
Ascended gears weapons and jewels for wvw badges.
Upgrade of legendary on par with ascended.
Items like gears weapons account bound on bought from TP.
Bidding fee of 5% on TP.
Fix AC dungeon.
Scavenger hunt for legendary.
2 hand axe for warrior.
and plenty more :p

Gw2 wishlist!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sinifair.1026

Sinifair.1026

I’m all in for mounts, or at least giving us the opportunity to use the vehicles that are present in the game to fight off, say, the dragons and Undead in Orr.

- I’d like to see ships sailing from Dawnside Quay to Fort Trinity and Lion’s Arch. It adds a little more to my immersion if I use a ship instead of a waypoint.

More Armor sets.
- I really like the ones that have already been made, but I am missing more of these, and hope to see it once the game really kicks off (They are still tweaking the gameplay and such).

Gw2 wishlist!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tiger.9786

Tiger.9786

An endgame PvE elite zone. Something similar has been posted in these forums. Here’s my concept in summary.

-One huge zone (the size of 1 1/2 queensdale or queensdale x2)
-One waypoint at the beginning driven by lore (like npcs saying it would be wise to turn back or it’s not safe out there.. even for asuran technology…)
-Enemies are tough and each have different mechanics so you have to think out your strategy on your toes.
-The zone has safezones where new armor/weapon sets are sold for tokens that rarely drop from the mobs in the zone. (these armor sets are purely cosmetic and there’s at least 4 different sets for each armor type along with 4 different weapon skins per weapon ) ((at least))
-The zone also has large world bosses that spawn like the dragons
-The zone has a fair amount of challenges that require some thought that reward the tokens
-Safezone towns that require regular defending

Basically it would feel like an explorable dungeon in open world. (This idea would give hardcore pve’ers something to do other than grind for a legendary and doing fractals)

More skills and or skill specializations Pretty straightforward

More sPvP game modes Especially Moba, and attack and defend

Heart of the Mists I’d personally like it to feel more homely and epic. maybe it being reimagined as a medium sized epic temple of balthazar complete with rooms and a free for all arena in the middle for silly duels/skirmishes

Different bought animations for skills Example: Ranger GS skill 2 shows a bear attack over me as i swing the sword down. I buy something that let’s me switch it to a tiger instead. The third skill shows a eagle swoop with me – could be replaced with a cheetah swiftly running in place and pouncing.

Ranger pet town clothes Ranger pets getting outfits that you can dye for a more personal pet for the cosmetic/roleplay player

These are my top items on my wishlist. I also agree with the reasonable mount idea. I don’t understand why people don’t want mounts.. it’s like having a car in an mmo. You arrive on it and it shows your taste – fun stuff