in Suggestions

Posted by: Zachary.9281

Zachary.9281

plz! if u agree reply with something

HOTBARS! for Consumables plz!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

I’d like a slot (just one will do) on the bar (or near it) to place consumables.

in Suggestions

Posted by: DNA Instinct.6258

DNA Instinct.6258

num pad keys 1, 2, 3 yes! i agree add it. i want it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jack of Tears.9458

Jack of Tears.9458

We only need one spot, really, but we do need one. There are some great expendables in this game, but ya don’t usually have time to dig through your inventory and find them in the middle of combat.

People have been asking for this since the game launched, can’t we please have one now?

I’m sorry I stepped outta yer box, don’ worry, if
ya whine enough they’ll put me right back.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eona Lilith.2350

Eona Lilith.2350

I agree this would be nice! 1 slot for any sort of consumable half the time I forget to use it, because i have to open up my bags…

in Suggestions

Posted by: GummiBear.2756

GummiBear.2756

Actually i would prefer 2 slots, one fo the actual food items, and one for the maint oils etc

in Suggestions

Posted by: marnick.4305

marnick.4305

Would love to yes! Four slots or so, only for PVE.

If I can’t play Guild Wars 2 at work, I won’t work in Guild Wars 2 either.
Delayed content is eventually good. Rushed content is eternally bad. ~ Shigeru Miyamoto

in Suggestions

Posted by: Izory.3670

Izory.3670

I agree, just a couple of slots to assign food or other etceteras to

Espresso yourself!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Doomguard.5094

Doomguard.5094

Yeah for food and minis would be nice

in Suggestions

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Not needed.Consumables are usable once every 30m / 45m.I do not need an extra slot for something used in that timeframe,it doesn’t make sense.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Khal Drogo.9631

Khal Drogo.9631

Why would u need hotbars for something which is mostly not accessible in dungeons anyway?

Apologies to those who may find my posts on GW2 forums offensive and hateful.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Amadan.9451

Amadan.9451

Why would u need hotbars for something which is mostly not accessible in dungeons anyway?

what you can’t eat food or drink potion anymore in dungeons?

i’m not saying that is necessary since the potions and food have this long duration, but it would be just way easier, the food sit there and when you have to use it just press the key.
you now you don’t need anything but your feet to move from A to B but still we invented the wheel because it is much easier

Looking for a gay friendly guild?
Join the Rainbow Pride

in Suggestions

Posted by: Solus Kane.8507

Solus Kane.8507

*yes yes and more yes please
-Signed
put a 4 slot bar above the utility skills where you can drag and drop consumables

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ophillia.8376

Ophillia.8376

I would love to see an option to show 2 to 4 slots for food and potions etc.
Maybe it can be done in a way that people that want to use them see them, and those that don’t want them don’t see them?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jack of Tears.9458

Jack of Tears.9458

Not needed.Consumables are usable once every 30m / 45m.I do not need an extra slot for something used in that timeframe,it doesn’t make sense.

No, but there are many single use items in the game – such as Asura gizmos – that you won’t run around with for 30 minutes. If I’m in the thick ah things and I wanna pull out my golem launcher, or my jump pack; my stealth kit, or my zapping rod, I don’t have the time to rummage through my inventory. These are all really nifty items, but when you can’t use them quickly they become nifty clutter.

I’m sorry I stepped outta yer box, don’ worry, if
ya whine enough they’ll put me right back.

in Suggestions

Posted by: darkace.8925

darkace.8925

There are many consumables that remain active for only a few seconds. And as these consumables are only useful in combat, fumbling through your inventory in the heat of battle isn’t practical.

I don’t know…perhaps for everyone who wants to use them outside of dungeons?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Michelangelo.1742

Michelangelo.1742

Food does not need an easy access slot, but there are some items that can be used in battle that you can buy from merchants, which would be great.

WvW Revenge Catch-up Mechanic & Contingent 1U1D!
Tidal Legion [TL] – Sea of Sorrows

in Suggestions

Posted by: Eona Lilith.2350

Eona Lilith.2350

Since when can you not eat food in a dungeons? Oh wait yes you can! :p

in Suggestions

Posted by: gillius.2856

gillius.2856

He’ll yea a couple of action bars would be great. Also let us move our ui around.

in Suggestions

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

something!

;)

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Retrospek.4583

Retrospek.4583

I would vote for at least 2 slots (food and tool items), or even better yet, a single hot button that when clicked, does a “submenu pop out” showing you all consumables you are carrying.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

I instead would like to propose a different idea….instead of a stand alone hotbar…how about a key assigned to flipping the current skill bars thus no modification to the UI to show the consumables tab, where you can place all the food, and potion buffs, the individual merchant bought items that only last a few seconds, tonics, mini pets, toys like the broom, and don’t forget all the plans in WvW( if you play alot of WvW your bar will full of these). If any of the item makes you change the skill bar it will automatically convert to what ever format is needed to represent your choice of consumable ( so if you use a tonic that gives you costume brawl skills it will flip the bar back to the skill bar tab). Also if for any reason you get attacked the bar will automatically flip back to the skill bar( this is iffy )

Also make it so that when you place any item in the new tabbed consumables bar they can not be accidentally moved back to your consumable tab in your bank vault by clicking the send all to feature, much like the invisible bags work….or have it so the item is lifted from your inventory(Consumables ONLY) and placed directly in the consumable tab, which might be the best way as it would add a few more bag spaces. I am all for a few more bag slots.

Also include a 3rd new /emotes tab, that would represent the emotes with icons, just like the new icons that you get from the fun boxes for the new dance types. I think this video form Dragons Nest shows what I mean.

(edited by Gummy.4278)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gummy.4278

Gummy.4278

Also if fishing ever get in the game a fast way to get to your rod quickly would be something like in my other post here^ ….I hope that fishing is not implemented where you go to the edge of the water at a node specific spot and hit F button and vola instant fish.

in Suggestions

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

I need a bar for food, oils, stones.

I also need a bar for siege. This is the main thing I really want it for. Backpack open takes up too much screenage and having to open and close my backpack for each piece of siege is tedious when I’m tossing down several.

I wouldn’t mind a bar for some of the PvE consumables to play with.

You can create 1 bar with 5 slots and allow me to page to another bar.

I instead would like to propose a different idea….instead of a stand alone hotbar…how about a key assigned to flipping the current skill bars thus no modification to the UI to show the consumables tab, where you can place all the food, and potion buffs, the individual merchant bought items that only last a few seconds, tonics, mini pets, toys like the broom, and don’t forget all the plans in WvW( if you play alot of WvW your bar will full of these).

This would be acceptable. Just as long as I don’t have to open and close my back pack each time I need something.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

(edited by CreativeAnarchy.6324)