Hardcore Mode Dungeons

Hardcore Mode Dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

Please add a hardcore mode to all dungeons. I think it would be fine if the paths were exactly the same as explorable, except with slightly stronger/more mobs. Most importantly, make it so that there are no waypoints in this mode, and if a team wipes they are out of the dungeon.

The rewards for this mode could be just a little higher than explorable, but it would definitely keep all the hardcore players entertained. As of now, all dungeon paths with the exception of Arah path 4 (because Dwayna feels bugged) are way too easy in my opinion.

Hardcore Mode Dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: domxnik.1453

domxnik.1453

I don’t see this happening. They are reworking dungeons bosses mechanics and phases, and from a post a saw a while back, they will possible up the difficulty to where they where originally. May take some time, but Fractals are pretty much what you’re suggesting.

Anvixy- 80 Ranger

Hardcore Mode Dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

They will continue making all dungeons easier because that’s what majority of the community wants. That’s why I hope that they introduce a hardcore mode for hardcore players to keep both sides happy.

And no, fractals is not what I’m suggesting because I’d like to play the other dungeons too. Also, fractals are great, but the only way to beat levels 40+ is by exploiting so I’m not going to continue doing those until future updates are added.

Hardcore Mode Dungeons

in Suggestions

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

They will continue making all dungeons easier because that’s what majority of the community wants. That’s why I hope that they introduce a hardcore mode for hardcore players to keep both sides happy.

And no, fractals is not what I’m suggesting because I’d like to play the other dungeons too. Also, fractals are great, but the only way to beat levels 40+ is by exploiting so I’m not going to continue doing those until future updates are added.

Do you have a full set of every dungeon gear? Primarily Arahs by all paths and not just path 3 over and over?

You want a hardcore mode and then say that the only way to beat a hardcore dungeon (fractals) is to exploit….

People already exploit enough in dungeons. I can’t tell you how many people say at the start of the dungeon “Do you guys know XXX glitch?”

Unfortunately people don’t want challenge they want easy tokens.