Headgear & shoulders in dialogue cutscenes

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jornophelanthas.1475

Jornophelanthas.1475

Currently, when my character enters a dialogue cutscene, the game automatically displays shoulder armor, and automatically hides headgear.

My suggestion is to change the settings during dialogue cutscenes to respect the “display helmet” and “display shoulders” settings in the Hero Screen.

In other words, if I want to see my character’s cool helmet, or if I don’t want to see my character’s ugly shoulder paddings, I should also be able to do so during dialogue cutscenes.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Supersonic.1084

Supersonic.1084

I totally agree with this, I just bought the reading glasses for my character and I find it very strange that the prime spot for me to see them (the cut scenes) is when they are taken off… A little disappointed to say the least, seeing as how cute they look on my character…

Also it would be a cool idea to be able to wear these items over (at least aesthetically) my fighting gear, I don’t show my head gear anyways, so why can’t I use glasses?

I really wish we would get someone officials opinion on this sort of thing, but seeing as how unpopular the topic seems to be, it seems doubtful. I’m more people would appreciate it though.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Agadar.4931

Agadar.4931

I agree with the OP. I’ve never understood why Anet found it necessary to remove helmets while in a dialogue scene to begin with. If there is a reason, please do enlighten me.

in Suggestions

Posted by: MysterFord.3479

MysterFord.3479

Respecting the settings in the Hero pane during cutscenes would be great.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bonzoso.7014

Bonzoso.7014

I fall into a different category — I would prefer to see my shoulder armor, but actually like that my helm is removed during dialogue scenes. For that reason, I’d like it if they went one step further than just honoring the inventory screen check boxes and added a box in the options menu for ‘display head slot armor during dialogue’. I really can’t imagine someone preferring their shoulder gear to be hidden during dialogue but displayed otherwise, so perhaps just honoring the inventory box for that would be enough to satisfy everyone.