Heart Of The Mist Master Of Damage

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ghetto Guardian.9520

Ghetto Guardian.9520

Remember the Master Of Damage in Guild Wars 1, the guy who you could test out your damage, builds and combos on and he wouldn’t die.

Can he make a come back please.

I liked how he told me how much damage I did over time and how long it took for death to occur and other stuff…

What I’m missing the most is a practice dummy that doesn’t die.

Thanks

YaKSlapper[YaK]
-Gandara
Tell Me I Can’t And I’ll Show You I Can

in Suggestions

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Remember the Master Of Damage in Guild Wars 1, the guy who you could test out your damage, builds and combos on and he wouldn’t die.

I liked how he told me how much damage I did over time and how long it took for death to occur and other stuff…

Thanks

You mean like those practice dummy’s in LA that don’t die ? Or the dummy’s in the mists you can test on ,an just check your combat log to see how much damage you did ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ghetto Guardian.9520

Ghetto Guardian.9520

Thanks

You mean like those practice dummy’s in LA that don’t die ? Or the dummy’s in the mists you can test on ,an just check your combat log to see how much damage you did ?

No, i mean like the master of Damage in Guild Wars 1, go play it and find out what am talking about

YaKSlapper[YaK]
-Gandara
Tell Me I Can’t And I’ll Show You I Can

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arilin.8716

Arilin.8716

Checking combat log, especially after 1 minute (or even 5+ minutes for elites multiple use) fight as condition-base character is booooring. And Master Of Damage should have option to show you:
1. DPS
2. Highest damage dealt within 5 seconds (to check burst).
3. Anything other that Anet could think of.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jerlis.1507

Jerlis.1507

you can’t test condition damage on dummies. They just don’t do their job

in Suggestions

Posted by: Valot.7954

Valot.7954

I think either an NPC to test your skills on or a 1v1, 2v2, ect arena in the char city would be good. I think there’s an arena already in the char city. Anywho, can’t test your true skills in WvWvW without getting a 1v5 rapage. Would be good to have even numbers and maybe a totals screen at the end showing how much damage you did/took and maybe other stats.

I’d like to test builds without having to change servers > find a secluded area in WvWvW with friends just to fight a 1v1 or 2v2… then there’s the possibility of others joining in which makes it really hard to fight your friends or test out builds against other classes.