Hellfire/Radiant Armor

Hellfire/Radiant Armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: Alaztor.6918

Alaztor.6918

Any chance that we will get the missing pieces of these armors(chest,pants,boots) in the future? And maybe more armor skins for gems like the aetherblade and primeval/krytan/profane?

Hellfire/Radiant Armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

It’s almost a certainty I would think.
If they don’t then it’s a missed opportunity.

Hellfire/Radiant Armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vyko.6953

Vyko.6953

totally true. If you choose hellfire today and next month you will decide that you would like rather radiant, you cant get it no more! :/

#ELEtism

Hellfire/Radiant Armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vyko.6953

Vyko.6953

anoher thing I dont like very much is that Radiant/hellfire looks like they are for warriors only. I cant imagine how stupidly must elementalist look with those hulky pauldrons and helm. They just look like heavy armor.

#ELEtism

Hellfire/Radiant Armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dual.8953

Dual.8953

I doubt it. They can’t make a full armour set of universal skins because a lot of PvP is dependent of identifying what your opponent is, and a major clue is armour.

Registered Altaholic
Part-time Kittenposter

Hellfire/Radiant Armor

in Suggestions

Posted by: Weirwynn.2390

Weirwynn.2390

I doubt it. They can’t make a full armour set of universal skins because a lot of PvP is dependent of identifying what your opponent is, and a major clue is armour.

In this case, that’s actually a bad example. When you’re talking about quick recognition, silhouette is the major key, and helm/shoulders/hands are the primary contributors to silhouette.