Help 5 friend leave..

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mehrdad.8423

Mehrdad.8423

Hello.

ok here the problem

my friends want leave game… because they think its High END game.

1- they say .. GW2 will be Not add Any more dungeons… just upgrade the old ones,,, is there will be more dungeons???

2-they said .. there is No point of doing PVP.. u get nothing.. just get glory for make urself cute=crazy… is there any Rating pvp.. and any pvp items u can get with glory and use in PVE world/wvw??

3- they said.. just say lf3m for any dungeon.. there u go… and they dont have to do anything.. there is No teamwork….All just do DPS.. nothing else.. no tank.. no healer.. nothing..NO Job to do ….is there any change at feature????

4-they said.. i already have legendary… and i already have Ascended trinkets… so what to do now?? watching sky??? nothing interesting for lvl 80… is there anything New soon?

5- they said …always just 5 man group.. oh god they hate this… there is any +5 man groups??? something like RAIDS in WOW…. where is the HARD mode…Hard Raids…is there anything soon?

6-Name its Guild Wars 2…. so where is the Guild VS guild.. for get something like Upgrade Stones and try 5% chance for make Great armors(like Allods)???

7- whats the Feature of GW2? Change nothing? just make bug fix/ smallest updates..(they said all this updates can come in 1… u think they was cant add Ascended ring + amulet + acc at ONE update??

What u Guys do??? little Explain its enough… little HOPE..

(edited by Mehrdad.8423)

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ahmrill.7512

Ahmrill.7512

I only understood about 30% of that post.

It sounds like you are not happy with the fundamental mechanics and game philosophy for GW2. Much of the stuff you want is something you’d find in WoW and Rift. Heavy raid focused PvE content. I can’t imagine any significant changes to arenanets design plan to some of the stuff you suggested.

Ahmrill
Proud member of [NORD] Nordvegr Guild
Jade Quarry

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jrunyon.3012

Jrunyon.3012

Sound like this isn’t the game for you and your friends. I spend lots of time looking at the sky and taking in the world around me. I think that’s what people overlook nowadays, and why they’re not satisfied.

Nesmee – Thief
[OHai] – Northern Shiverpeaks

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Toxyn.9608

Toxyn.9608

The OP’s post is in poor english, but can be fully understood by someone fluent in the language. Do not pick on the guy. Read what he means, not what he says.

OP, I agree with your friends. I’m conflicted however as I love the game world and action-style gameplay, but there is an extreme lack of progressive content.

“The fatal flaw in every plan is the assumption that you know more than your enemy.”

Antonius Duarte – Elementalist – Kaineng

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

well endgame is all about cosmetics and some killing on wvw farming is worst part of it for you cosmetic gear(legendary)

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kuldebar.1897

Kuldebar.1897

Umm, the level cap will be raised in expansions, there will be new dungeons and more Ascended Gear, and most likely a new Tier of Gear although presumably not every three months.

This game has a progression curve but the makers of the game are ambivalent about how to approach the process so we have what we currently have…a plodding course of stepping stone progress versus a smooth treadmill.

Would you prefer to be slowly flayed or fiercely abraded in a brisk manner?

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kal Spiro.9745

Kal Spiro.9745

Umm, the level cap will be raised in expansions

Will it? Why? Would that be benefitial to the game concidering its current level design? Their last game never did.

Tarnished Coast Kal Spiro – Ranger (80), LB/S-D, Eagle/Wolf, Signet, M/S/WS #SABorRiot
|Daredevil|Ranger|Guardian|Scrapper|Necromancer|Berserker|Dragonhunter|Mesmer|Elementalist
|Deadeye|Warrior|Herald|Daredevil|Reaper|Spellbreaker

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

I hope the level cap never increases, that would be a bad idea. @OP Try reading about a game before buying it, everything in the game was advertised.

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Runiir.6425

Runiir.6425

1) new dungeouns will happen.
2) true pvpers, pvp for the fun and the challenge…not to get more powerful gear to pwn people without that gear, thus spvp is perfect for the REAL pvpers.
3) there are jobs, dedicated rezzer, support (of which 3 per run is best to cover any problems), you CAN build tank and actually deal with bosses but it requires timing and mace/shield or mace/sword to block and parry what you can’t dodge.
4) wvw, alt, explore th emaps (map completion is not exploring), spvp
5) raids are snore fests, you can make mistakes and some other sod has to covoer up what you fail at, 5 man running gives less room for errors…try fractals on high end levels
6) gvg has been supplanted (for the forseeable future by the gamers) by wvw. want to prove your a bad guild? claim a fort and never let it fall to the enemy.
7) what they change is never stated in the patch notes, check around…we find all kinds of changes they forget to or refuse to mention.

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kuldebar.1897

Kuldebar.1897

Umm, the level cap will be raised in expansions

Will it? Why? Would that be benefitial to the game concidering its current level design? Their last game never did.

Yes, it’s been mentioned in several dev interviews, here’s one source:

http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/19873-level-cap-increase-in-expansions/

“Q: What of the level cap? Have you guys decided whether you’re going to be increasing the level cap in future expansions?”

Colin: “Yeah. The level cap will be 80 on the initial release of the game, and we absolutely would increase it further into the game, probably through expansions is the most likely place we would do that.”

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Clarity.7281

Clarity.7281

Im just gonna take one portion, i would like to see, Guild wars 2 Raiding style content.

It can be done and with fun focuses, for instance:

Main boss needs to be dealt with.

Reinforcements for the main boss need to be blockaded and held off.

Mages that shield the boss need to be disrupted so they aren’t shielding the boss.

For lead up for raids:

Gates that need to be open require split teams to activate all gate crystals, clearing different paths for one singular goal.

lets say one group makes it to the first crystal, second group is struggling, first group can split off holding the area while assisting group two.

trust me raid content would be ALOT more fun with guild wars 2’s system, rather than just health bars being massive, you can just add secondary requirements that require teams.

boss kill being ultimate goal, but teams can be split based on player choice, and skill.

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: FateOmega.9601

FateOmega.9601

Tell them to give you all their assets. Its useless to them since they are leaving. Then carry on to enjoy the game on your own.

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Darkinor.1235

Darkinor.1235

Hello.

5- they said …always just 5 man group.. oh god they hate this… there is any +5 man groups??? something like RAIDS in WOW…. where is the HARD mode…Hard Raids…is there anything soon?

Raids in WoW… hehe =))) WoW died after Wotlk and now its all about pandas and who got more resi.
Gw2 have a lot stuff to do , exploration, hidden chests (love them), Jumping puzzles, etc. etc. Also there is now new guild activities. You just need to look better.
And one last thing, GW2 is 100 times better than any other MMO atm.

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: FateZero.8536

FateZero.8536

Btw, Guild Wars doesn’t mean Guild vs. Guild. It’s called Guild Wars because of the lore behind it. Go read up. Also, there is Guild Missions now and it does require more than 5 people.

Help 5 friend leave..

in Suggestions

Posted by: Roman Legionary.6715

Roman Legionary.6715

“7- whats the Feature of GW2? Change nothing? just make bug fix/ smallest updates..(they said all this updates can come in 1… u think they was cant add Ascended ring + amulet + acc at ONE update??

What u Guys do??? little Explain its enough… little HOPE..”
I have no idea what you are saying…. u think they was can’t add?….. I’m confused.