in Suggestions

Posted by: Uder.9187

Uder.9187

- exotic = max stat gear
- legendary = same stats as exotic, but “cool, unique look”
- new dungeons with new mechanics / puzzles / boss tactics
- new cosmetic skins for those new dungeons
- new titles if you beat parts of the dungeon / beat the dungeon
- components that drop in dungeons, that can be crafted into new armor skins, weapon skins etc.

how do you make money?
- sell magic find potions that increase the drop chance of those components
- more unique skins only obtainable in the BLT
- character makeover kits
- constantly new magic chest items that have a small chance to drop and appear in time limited events
- character slots
- inventory and bank slots
- player shop license: place a shop at your location and sell your stuff without trading fee

The Iron Triangle – Desolation
Leina Shade | Svea Lightbringer | Maximus Ironhide | Mara Deathblossom

(edited by Moderator)

Here´s what the community wants

in Suggestions

Posted by: papryk.6273

papryk.6273

please change the title of thread to : Anet here’s what I want. Why do you speak in the name of the community and all the players?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nachyochez.9758

Nachyochez.9758

Uder, sadly my last post was removed else your first reply would have been of absolute support.

You phrased, quite well, what MANY of us are trying to say.

Skif F Galco (War) | Bas Flaith (Thf) | Rawr Doomshot (Rng) | Cheshire Glamourclaw (Mes)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Uder.9187

Uder.9187

Dunno, but you can use my accountname as a new shorter word for “Voice of Reason” in your language, i wouldn´t mind!

After reading through all those posts (in english and german forums) at work for the couple of days and after watching the ingame chat, listening to my guildmates etc. i think that this what the community really wants and it´s what Anet promised.

Chris Whiteside can write us or Mike and tell us, that it´s a gear treadmill, but it wouldn´t matter. We don´t want legendaries to become better than exotics and we don´t want ascended gear to have better stats than exotics.

The Iron Triangle – Desolation
Leina Shade | Svea Lightbringer | Maximus Ironhide | Mara Deathblossom

in Suggestions

Posted by: papryk.6273

papryk.6273

I do want better items than exotics so don’t speak as “we” but just “you”. Thanks. Everybody do not share your opinions.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aedelric.1287

Aedelric.1287

You do not speak for all of us Uder, just a few if any at all.

As for your list, none of it I can say is my top priority must have, you seem to only care about dungeons and dungeon reward/drops.

“I am Evon Gnashblade and this message is acceptable to me.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: binidj.5734

binidj.5734

While I do agree with all of your points, I’m afraid that you’ve set yourself up for a fall by claiming to speak for the community. Now watch as this otherwise great thread gets derailed.

For myself, yes I’d love to see new skins rather than new stats, actually I’m rather more likely to grind for a really nice skin than I am just to get an extra couple of points here and there.

Glad to be [Grey] – http://thegrey.enjin.com/home
Piken Square

in Suggestions

Posted by: Louveepine.7630

Louveepine.7630

This is exactly what I want in focus! = O

(With new areas filled with jumping = 3, and other proposals already on the forum in other posts!)

# Asura because I’m worth it!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Felon Blade.8602

Felon Blade.8602

many of us came to this game to avoid a gear tredmill, and it was in their manifesto that max gear would allways be maxx. this is a gear treadmill between acsended gear, and agony being ramped up every time a new dungeon comes out. did they mean anything in their manifesto, or was that just to get us suckers to buy the game?

i spent 7 weeks of my life grinding out twilight. now i feel like a tool as its gonna give me an advantage over others. thats stupid, i dont want an advantage, i want a challenge. and no treadmill is needed for challenge.

if you realy need to keep the infusion, just make it so exotic gear has a slot for it. problem solved just like in gw1
i understand that they may be loosing players due to lack of a treadmill, but those ppl should have read up on the game for 3seconds before buying it. you will loose long time players if u ruin this game w/ ascended gear

(edited by Felon Blade.8602)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Felon Blade.8602

Felon Blade.8602

everything we worked for is pointless now as it will be sub maxx soon. i made exotic armor sets, and so many weapons thinking that i would never need to replace them. but thats all a waste of time now. nothing we do matters cause they will keep changing stuff to placate the 12yr olds w/ ADHD

in Suggestions

Posted by: Raksha.8049

Raksha.8049

please change the title of thread to : Anet here’s what I want. Why do you speak in the name of the community and all the players?

Incase you hadn’t noticed, he/she pretty much listed what everyone wants…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Quaz.4931

Quaz.4931

I want the content to give me reason to play, not the number on a rare drop. That is what was advertised and that is was OP is saying we want. I think he is making a fair assumption.

in Suggestions

Posted by: HiddenNick.7206

HiddenNick.7206

Exactly! Thanks for this reply.

in Suggestions

Posted by: jinsei.5178

jinsei.5178

Character Makeover KITS = HELL YES !! I am already bored with how my character looks… I’m sick of her face -.- My other character I noticed a few mistakes I made with the body but since both are already lvl 80 and have freaking Soulbound crap.. I do not want to delete her. Make over kits with a decent price (preferable ingame coin instead of stupid gems) HELL YES :O

And less soulbound crap …. Seriously… Account bound I can understand… but soulbound? Man that crap is annoying… not just in weapons and armor but also in rewards like a silly 10 slot halloween bag I got on my main chara who had already bigger slot bags :/ bye bye funny halloween bag ! Since ur soulbound I can’t send you to my noob chara —> CRAP ):

Note to Self: Be Nyappy!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Direngrey.1247

Direngrey.1247

I want way more stuff than this.

in Suggestions

Posted by: drifter.8453

drifter.8453

And what makes you the speaker of the community?

The title should be “Here is what I would like to see changed in GW2.”

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ulari.9547

Ulari.9547

I like the list, but I would add one other thing that many many members of the community want (judging by the forums).

Fix the Professions’ skill and trait bugs

Ulari

Ulari

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nox Aeterna.2965

Nox Aeterna.2965

Honestly i agree with all the changes.

But it is for certain not what the whole community wants , reason these changes are coming , and reason i about to leave to wait for the next MMO that catches my attention.

Gear Grind: Confirmed – Searching New MMO: Found – Changing MMO: Waiting Launch

in Suggestions

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Thanks for not counting me as part of the community…

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

in Suggestions

Posted by: robinsiebler.3801

robinsiebler.3801

<gives Arc a big hug!>You belong here too!

This message was brought to you by a Kitten Who Cares!