Hide Gloves

Hide Gloves

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nittles.1582

Nittles.1582

Just a quick suggestion. It seems to me the pieces of armor that can be hidden are things that are in the real world “optional” for decency. (As in, you don’t have to wear a hat or shoulder pads or a backpack when you go outside, but a shirt and pants and shoes are usually considered needed) As gloves aren’t a required part of this, I would love the option to hide them.

There’s just a few gloves and gauntlets that I really don’t like the look of, especially certain light armors with certain shirts) and I would love to be able to hide them.

Thanks for reading!

Hide Gloves

in Suggestions

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

Let’s be able to hide all our armor and let’s fight in underwear. C’mon if you dont like the skin just transmutate it into another glove which is barely visible, or small enough to fit only on palms.

Hide Gloves

in Suggestions

Posted by: ScribeTheMad.7614

ScribeTheMad.7614

He didn’t suggest making all armor optional. He suggested making gloves optional.

It’s more than just not liking a particular skin, which yes transmuting would fix, it’s also about some sets that simply look a lot better without any gloves at all, in which case it doesn’t matter what skin you transmute it still looks better without gloves.
Now, this is a matter of taste so we’re only suggesting that it be made optional like shoulder and head gear. Something that I think is perfectly reasonable.

I’d love gloves being optional.

“The short answer is that new content is not going to drive people away from the game.
There is absolutely no evidence to support that it would.” -AnthonyOrdon

Hide Gloves

in Suggestions

Posted by: roachsrealm.9284

roachsrealm.9284

I can get behind this, as minimal the effect would be.

The only time I even notice my characters hands are when I’m actively trying to do so, standing completely still, away from all dangers.

Between combat, particle effects, and what not, at times I forget I even have them.

But its a great idea anyway and I can see the appeal and reason for it.

Smitten Mittens (The Gothic Embrace [Goth], Fort Aspenwood)

Hide Gloves

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nittles.1582

Nittles.1582

I can get behind this, as minimal the effect would be.

The only time I even notice my characters hands are when I’m actively trying to do so, standing completely still, away from all dangers.

Between combat, particle effects, and what not, at times I forget I even have them.

But its a great idea anyway and I can see the appeal and reason for it.

Like I said, it’s mostly light armor, but medium armor is where I notice it a lot too, when I have actual gloves, not gauntlets. In between battles, I just hate sometimes that my hands are such a drastically different color than the rest of me, but that’s really the only difference.