History Buff Achievement should give Title

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bloodchild.2680

Bloodchild.2680

I think the History Buff and the associated plaques were a lot of fun. I really enjoyed finding them all and reading the excerpts of history they held. It really immersed me in the lore in a way that I haven’t felt in a while. As such I think awarding the title History Buff along with this achievement would be fantastic and I, for one, would sport that title all around the world. This title is doubly meaningful for me as a real life Historian who is often referred to by friends and family as “The History Buff”. Anyway, a small request of something I would love to see.

As a side note, if you wanted to make this title a bit more expansive to earn, have the player interact with more of the history/lore related objects around the world. Such as the statues in and around the Black Citadel or the ones in Hoelbrak.

Thanks for your time

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bloodchild.2680

Bloodchild.2680

On thinking on this further if you wanted to differentiate between the achievements, the expanded one could be called The Historian and reward that achievement. Anyway, I think it would be fantastic.