Horn and Bell spammers

Horn and Bell spammers

in Suggestions

Posted by: DonFoe.9604

DonFoe.9604

Please make a way to mute, ignore, or block the people that stand around at spam the 1 button one their new horn or bell. There are very few options to get rid of that annoying sound. You could move, but if you are by the bank, that requires going to another town. You could turn your sound down, but then you cant hear anything else. If you put them on the block list, it does nothing. So pretty much, there is no easy way to make the noise go away.

Horn and Bell spammers

in Suggestions

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

Amen brother! Preach this one!

Another thought is that we could have town skills that populate our skill bar. One skill could be, “Take Out Annoying Bell Player” or “Mute Obnoxious Horn Blower”.

Horn and Bell spammers

in Suggestions

DonFoe.9604

i would be happy to just settle for the block feature to also mute people that have the noise makers. i enjoy the people that do songs with them, its only the few that ruin it for the rest of us.

Horn and Bell spammers

in Suggestions

Posted by: jheryn.8390

jheryn.8390

That’s why I like the skill idea. You could just block the ones that are obnoxious. The ones that are actually creative are fun.

Horn and Bell spammers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Like Theon Greyjoy when Ramsay Snow was blowing that horn outside Winterfell…

Bit of language in this GoT mashup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcQnpYy8JZ8

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Horn and Bell spammers

in Suggestions

Posted by: tigirius.9014

tigirius.9014

Please make a way to mute, ignore, or block the people that stand around at spam the 1 button one their new horn or bell. There are very few options to get rid of that annoying sound. You could move, but if you are by the bank, that requires going to another town. You could turn your sound down, but then you cant hear anything else. If you put them on the block list, it does nothing. So pretty much, there is no easy way to make the noise go away.

There’s actually alot of spells and abilities that are WAY too loud on this game. I refuse to play a mesmer or a necro for just this reason, they are loud coming off of the necro mobs in Orr even. I can understand giving them a unique sound but much like the gun shot sound in WoW on Hunters this is fast becoming one of the legendary joke moments of GW2.

Balance Team: Please Fix Mine Toolbelt Positioning!

Horn and Bell spammers

in Suggestions

DonFoe.9604

Like Theon Greyjoy when Ramsay Snow was blowing that horn outside Winterfell…

Bit of language in this GoT mashup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcQnpYy8JZ8

i refuse to click, im only on season 2 :P (i know, i know, its sad.)

Horn and Bell spammers

in Suggestions

DonFoe.9604

There’s actually alot of spells and abilities that are WAY too loud on this game. I refuse to play a mesmer or a necro for just this reason, they are loud coming off of the necro mobs in Orr even. I can understand giving them a unique sound but much like the gun shot sound in WoW on Hunters this is fast becoming one of the legendary joke moments of GW2.

i have adjusted my volumes accordingly, i have no music playing in game, and i have the rest turned down almost to nil. the only thing i do have turned up is the combat sounds. but still, i dont find that the necro is that bad. the only sound that would really stand out is when i drop wells. it seems to be loud. oh, and also the number 2 skill on the axe.

Horn and Bell spammers

in Suggestions

DonFoe.9604

can i get an answer please? is there a fix in the works? here is a screen shot of 4 people standing around spamming the one button next to the bank just to troll people. im sorry, this sort of thing is so irresponsible of anet. why on earth would you create noise maker with no way to mute the trolls? please address this juvenile matter. anets says they have a zero tolerance for forum trolls, but if you are trolling in game with an item u bought with real money, its okay. thanks anet for having a double standard.

Attachments:

Horn and Bell spammers

in Suggestions

Posted by: CAA.9653

CAA.9653

Please give players a way to mute spammers.

Guardian – Cameid, but my friends call me Cam

Horn and Bell spammers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zacchary.6183

Zacchary.6183

Isn’t there a slider in options that silences them?

Horn and Bell spammers

in Suggestions

Posted by: Dustfinger.9510

Dustfinger.9510

Yes. yes there is.

Horn and Bell spammers

in Suggestions

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

Them specifically, no.

The slider that does mute them mutes everything else.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

Horn and Bell spammers

in Suggestions

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

Yes. yes there is.

It also mutes other stuff that many would like to hear.

Your option is not good at all.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.