Housing ?

Housing ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: wizix.2468

wizix.2468

hello everyone.

what do u think of housing system ?
where everyone has his own space to create a house of his liking ,and build it up from scratch ? where friends can visit u and u can use it for meetings guild meetings or just for fun.

and adding a new profession where u can build furniture or just buy it from the store.

please be constructive even if u dont like it , no trolling

cant wait to hear ur opinions guys

Housing ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: YojimboJones.6243

YojimboJones.6243

We are supposed to have “housing” in the form of the home instance but there has already been plenty of complaints on this forum that it changes very little from level 1 to level 80. With only minor tweaks to player choice.

If they were to make things more customizeable they would probably do it in home instances. Although that does add the challange of having 5 different race areas to modify.

I think Anet is aware of this but it’s on the very very back burner

Yojimbo Jones: Norn Warrior
Niv Wizzet: Asura Engineer
[EMP] – Jade Quarry

Housing ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: sAdam.5876

sAdam.5876

Too bad that ever-changing home instance was one of the selling points of GW2. I already accepted that it will never be as advertise but fingers crossed for housing.

Housing ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: wizix.2468

wizix.2468

i havent notice a change in the home instance

but its a different thing where u build ur House and customize it . not something that is already built

Housing ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Nay of the Ether.8913

Nay of the Ether.8913

They are “looking into” player housing and guild halls. As for when the “looking into” will turn into “developing” is hard to say. I just hope they don’t scrap the idea. It was one of the major points I was looking forward to as well (especially guild halls). And yeah I agree, I haven’t noticed hardly any change in my home instance, maybe 1 or 2 storyline npc’s wandering around with no dialogue. They killed off all the ones I actually liked xD

http://almunns.wix.com/elitedeathsociety
~Surrender fiend and you will get an easy death
~I could promise you the same…but it would be a lie…

Housing ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: One Prarie Outpost.4860

One Prarie Outpost.4860

Exit to Desktop = House. This isn’t Sims.

Housing ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kormona.7156

Kormona.7156

Already a thread about housing here with alot of suggestions
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Player-Housing-1/first

Housing ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

what do u think of housing system ?
[..]
please be constructive even if u dont like it , no trolling

cant wait to hear ur opinions guys

I will reiterate my opinion and experience here;

Whenever I have seen housing in other games it has always been under-used and very costly in terms of man-hours to produce.

I would prefer those man-hours be used to improve the game in other ways.

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

Housing ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Meryt.9823

Meryt.9823

I left Aion after it turned into the sims. Perhaps 3 or 4 years down the road it could be added after other issues have been fixed. Guildhalls would be a better option.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.

Housing ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Drakmar.9831

Drakmar.9831

Not getting into the whole discussion on WHEN arenanet is getting into developing personal homes, etc, but I would prefer to have guild halls that could be customized and upgraded. Actually being able to see the “treasure trove” or “deep cave” would be cool as well.

Another option would be having guild halls initially, and then going to a portal or asura gate within the guild hall that allows you to select a guild members personal home or room, or type their name in, assuming they aren’t in guild or it’s just easier for you.

But definitely prefer to see guild halls first – builds community better than personal home instances.

CD | Guardian Main

Housing ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sedeena.2863

Sedeena.2863

How about we say screw the RNG system of precursors… Then throw money into housing! That sounds like an awesome idea! I would throw tons of money into making a pretty house before I even dreamed of setting all my cash on fire in the mystic forge again.