Housing Suggestion For When Released

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

For player Housing/Guild Halls when they are released

In order to build player housing/guild halls/decor, players must search for specific materials based on what they are wanting to build such as wood, metals, etc. Not only will they be able to use the basic ingredients used in most crafting disciplines but they will also sometimes gain a piece of the item needed to add together with the basic materials previously harvested. The item part gathered is entirely random based on what you are harvesting.(Harvesting Pine Sapling yields different results than Banyan Sapling) Harvesting/Mining/Gathering may not always yield a piece crucial for building the house/guildhall/decor.

Example: If you would want to build a clock for a mount as decor on a guild hall/house you would need say some metal(depends on what clock you want)/wood.

The clock requires gears which can be made from 2 types of ore but also require Mithril for the melting down of it all. Mining the ore yields the usual materials which you may also obtain from the Trading Post however you miss out on gaining the random parts to other items you could add to your House/Guild Hall such as the screws which may be obtained while mining those ore. The items are CUSTOMIZED to convince players get out and explore the world.

Once all items needed to obtain the clock are acquired(raw materials+items) Toss them into the mystic forge to create your item. If you so wish, you may be able to store items in your storage in your Guild Hall/Housing area until preparation for use.

-players will not rely entirely on TP for obtaining ALL of the items, they need to go out and get their hands dirty to progress.
- promotes exploration with a sense of achievement. “yeah….i built that house”/“i poured my time into our guild hall”

Thoughts?

in Suggestions

Posted by: tyrranis.8430

tyrranis.8430

I would like to be able to when you hav gotten your own plot to build on,that if i wanna build a small castle instead of a house i can,would also be good if you could hire guards
merchants and surch,hav banditraids in the zone,hav workers ,some should be able to build taverns and other things like that you could make money from buy selling to other players in the zone…..

Ronan devrari.
Gandara…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Lithril Ashwalker.6230

Lithril Ashwalker.6230

I would like to be able to when you hav gotten your own plot to build on,that if i wanna build a small castle instead of a house i can,would also be good if you could hire guards
merchants and surch,hav banditraids in the zone,hav workers ,some should be able to build taverns and other things like that you could make money from buy selling to other players in the zone…..

i like this- may take alot of time though and crash the market however.

what do you think of that idea i posted?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Aura.9530

Aura.9530

How dare you suggest that the game needs more social hangout and logical creation techniques! What do you think this is? An MMO?! XD Being facetious; but seriously it’d be fun if they implemented something else useful for the professions to do.