How I'd like to see itemization handled.

How I'd like to see itemization handled.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kadin.2356

Kadin.2356

This is just my personal preference so take it all with a grain of salt.

First off I’d like to see all “end-game” gear stats be equivalent regardless of where you get it (world drop, badges from dungeons, karma, WvW). The only time new stats should be added is when a major release comes around (major major content release or expansion) so that people don’t feel like they are running a treadmill.

That being said one of my major complaints with the game currently is that there is not enough incentive to continue to play after getting maxed out gear (not enough seed in this skinner box!) and I’d like to see that addressed with cosmetic skins that require some major lifting to acquire. Not as crazy as say legendaries, but craftable items that require some rare drops from world combat, parts that you get from breaking down dungeon loot, and rare drops from gathering.

This, I believe, would incentivize general play beyond max gear level which is currently lacking a little bit. I always loved getting a world drop or a gem out of an ore vein knowing that it would sell well, but in this game there really aren’t any “payday” items that make the skinner box run properly.

(edited by Kadin.2356)