Hunger Games event related

in Suggestions

Posted by: Godztwin.7293

Godztwin.7293

Its been floating on my mind for a while now tbh,

This event was so fun and just huge!
For those who didn’t play in the last beta event, at the end of it was a big pvp event between 3 teams of 400, and this was all played in the whole area of Metrica Province

It was obviously, like in the title, a Hunger Games kind of styled event. You needed rations to stay alive and you played off against other players.
Last players on 1 team alive, won.

1. THIS WAS HUGE, is anything like this coming back? Big huge events such as this?

2. (This is offtopic) I still wanted info on all the other minigames as such? Polymock?

I know ther are issues to be fixed, more important updates to get the game stable with less/very little bugs, but an update on how these or when these are coming would be lovely

in Suggestions

Posted by: Athens.6125

Athens.6125

This event was epic and really fun. It would be cool to have this event cycle every other hour or maybe just a few times per day. This is something I would love to partake in daily!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Athens.6125

Athens.6125

For those who have not seen the event, here is a random youtube vid…

in Suggestions

Posted by: eLement.4785

eLement.4785

This event needs to be implemented permanently !!! So much fun, and its so different to the whole game. Really want to do this again.

in Suggestions

Posted by: KingOfGuilds.3601

KingOfGuilds.3601

I was not there during the original event, but it seems like it would be best if everyone online was quickly sorted into groups to make 3 teams per server, one of only level 70-80, one of 40-69, and one of 10-29 and then make each team fight another servers team of the same level and the server to get more wins out of 3, wins the competition and gets a reward.

*The Master Has Arrived*

in Suggestions

Posted by: Conncept.7638

Conncept.7638

This event was pretty cool, I unfortunately had a useless team… :P I got five kills right off the bat, unfortunately the supplies from every single one of those were stolen by my team-mates. So after those five kills, I had nothing left, killed one more guy by butting him to death with my rifle (he apparently also had no supplies, as he was doing the same to me), and then I died to the next person that came along with a loaded clip. My team soon followed after.