I vote for: Kralkatorrik!!!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

I want ArenaNet to make a new Personal Storyline Missions the continues after the death of Zhaitan.

And I VOTE For Kralkatorrik to be the Next Elder Dragon we slay!
Who doesn’t want to see Crystal Desert!? Right?

What Elder Dragons do you guys vote for!?
=)

(edited by DreamyAbaddon.3265)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

I second !!!! I want revenge for glint kitten it !!!!!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Flash.6912

Flash.6912

any elder dragon is fine for me

R.I.P Kumu <3

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

I want the unnamed (possibly Mordremoth) Jungle Dragon. Then we can go explore Maguuma wastes.

…And possibly find out the origin of the Sylvari.

(and NO. I did NOT in any way imply, suggest, theorize, speculate, and/or assume that the Sylvari are dragon minions. Don’t anyone dare bring that up.)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Star Ace.5207

Star Ace.5207

I want the unnamed (possibly Mordremoth) Jungle Dragon. Then we can go explore Maguuma wastes.

(and NO. I did NOT in any way imply, suggest, theorize, speculate, and/or assume that the Sylvari are dragon minions. Don’t anyone dare bring that up.)

At this juncture, Mordremoth is a minion/puppet of Scarlet Briar. She needs to go or be dealt with.

(No offense to those who love her.)

in Suggestions

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

OMG Sylvari are dragon minions!?!?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

Ventari?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaiyanwan.8521

Kaiyanwan.8521

Have fun hitting this toe, causing an infection he dies on…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

-Chases you out of the grove with flowery weapons and turret seeds-

in Suggestions

Posted by: Pariah.8506

Pariah.8506

Haven’t you guys heard?

Scarlet is Krakatorrik, and Jormag, and the Deep Sea and Forest Dragons.

in Suggestions

Posted by: warllockmaster.1379

warllockmaster.1379

I vote Jormag he was the second most active Elder dragon when Zhaitan was alive.

Also Scarlet is ingeniously made.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I vote for Jormag as well. He has driven the Norn from their homes, and has his general terrorizing Frostgorge Sound, while not being that far away himself. This will be a perfect excuse to revisit areas from Eye of the North. I want to see the outside of the Hall of Monuments, and visit the towns and outposts from GW1.

Jormag is the closest Elder Dragon right now, so it makes sense to add him next. No one knows where Kralkatorrik is, only that he flew south towards the desert.

“Madness is just another way to view reality”
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-On3Ya0_4Y)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Zeefa.3915

Zeefa.3915

I want to slay all of them which comes first is of little matter to me.
What matters is that it will be an expansion/campaign and not living story when it comes to this.

Life doesn’t stop being funny just because the dead can’t laugh.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Mint Rain.6798

Mint Rain.6798

I vote for Jormag as well. He has driven the Norn from their homes, and has his general terrorizing Frostgorge Sound, while not being that far away himself. This will be a perfect excuse to revisit areas from Eye of the North. I want to see the outside of the Hall of Monuments, and visit the towns and outposts from GW1.

Jormag is the closest Elder Dragon right now, so it makes sense to add him next. No one knows where Kralkatorrik is, only that he flew south towards the desert.

Alongside this, if we killed Kral, there would be nothing stopping us from aiding Elona. That, would create the need for a new mass content, when we don’t even have Tyria (land) fully open.

I vote Jormag in agreement with Malafide’s statements.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Adine.2184

Adine.2184

Not entirely true we would still have Palawa Joko’s forces to deal with . It can be assumed that his forces would prevent any kind of push into Elona from the Crystal Desert . As far as Jormag being the closest we dont entirely know if that is true either since we dont know Kralkatorrik’s exact location. Ebonhawk has a portal to the Crystal Desert after all .

in Suggestions

Posted by: DreamyAbaddon.3265

DreamyAbaddon.3265

lol Why is this in the suggestion forums!?

People dont come to this sub-forum.

in Suggestions

Posted by: dietzero.3514

dietzero.3514

-Chases you out of the grove with flowery weapons and turret seeds-

Those seed turrets always put me in combat

in Suggestions

Posted by: Sons.5493

Sons.5493

Are you even sure zhaitan is dead?

in Suggestions

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Jormag is the likely candidate for the next dragon we face. Kralk and Primordius are kind of tied for a close second I guess – which I say because whilst Primordius’s minions have less of a presence in GW2 it’s still more likely for us to go in search of him/open up the Ring of Fire Island chains than to open up the whole of the Crystal Desert/Elona.

in Suggestions

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

Jormag is the likely candidate for the next dragon we face. Kralk and Primordius are kind of tied for a close second I guess – which I say because whilst Primordius’s minions have less of a presence in GW2 it’s still more likely for us to go in search of him/open up the Ring of Fire Island chains than to open up the whole of the Crystal Desert/Elona.

Small correction, Primordus is not at the Ring if Fire Islands (as far as we know). All we know is that he is underground, and that his minions pop up all over Tyria. His last known position was at the Central Transfer Chamber in the Northern Shiverpeaks.

in Suggestions

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Small correction, Primordus is not at the Ring if Fire Islands (as far as we know). All we know is that he is underground, and that his minions pop up all over Tyria. His last known position was at the Central Transfer Chamber in the Northern Shiverpeaks.

I know xD. But I just really want him to be there…. So I refuse to accept any other possibility. I mean, if you were Primordius wouldn’t you be all like ‘YEAH VOLCANIC ISLAND CHAIN’.

in Suggestions

Mad Queen Malafide.7512

I actually hope we descend into the Depths of Tyria at some point, like we did in Eye of the North, and face him there. The Ring of Fire was highly tied to the Mursaat and the Titans in GW1, and I’d definitely like to see more of them too.