I Would Play Mor Spvp if....

in Suggestions

Posted by: wbonetwo.2196

wbonetwo.2196

I think Spvp is great but I don’t really see a huge incentive for myself to put many hours into playing it. I really like PVP and this is the main reason why I play Guild Wars 2. I enjoy WvWvW but every now and again I need a bit of change of pace so I do not get bored… I think allowing players to gain achievements, gear, weapons, etc from playing sPVP matches and allowing these rewards to be carried into the realm outside of sPVP would be really awesome. I am not much of a fan for PVE and I would much rather have the ability to farm sPVP to obtain the ascended weapons, trinkets, armor etc.

I think it would be great to see some changes in the aim of allowing our characters to purchase or win rewards that can be useable in the realm outside of sPVP. For instance, allowing players to collect badges to trade in for ascended gear/weapons that players characters can use in the realm outside of sPVP.

Overall this is just a basic idea I am throwing out there. But I would enjoy sPVP much more and so would a lot of my friends if there were more incentive to play matches and have rewards go towards my main character that I use in the realm outside of Spvp.

What does the rest of the community think about this idea. It can use some work but I think a lot of PVPers out there would really enjoy this.

in Suggestions

Posted by: wbonetwo.2196

wbonetwo.2196

Does anyone feel the same way ?

in Suggestions

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

No.

PvE/WvW and sPvP are supposed to be separate game-modes, and should not in any way or form effect each other.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Suggestions

Posted by: Tiger.9786

Tiger.9786

Yeah I wish it was like that and vice versa. I like pvp once in awhile but not being able to get anything out of it for pve feels like a waste of time once the initial 30 minutes of fun is over per day/week for me. But that will never happen because they’re wanting sPvP to be a seperate game altogether to be a top notch esport or something. Which isn’t all a bad idea for hardcore pvpers but eh.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Imperatora.7654

Imperatora.7654

no. Because if you could then they would not be able to give out free exotics at glory lvl 1 and we would be right back to a PVP gear treadmill.

And no one wants that.