"I can puke rainbows" dye suggestions

in Suggestions

Posted by: Stinja.9612

Stinja.9612

I’ll start off with the first suggestion

Exotic or Legendary dyes that you can make through cooking which make you “glow” like guild-wars 1 bosses also seen in some GW2 food skill challenge points.

Second, adding a system which shows you how many dyes you’ve collected out of the total possible for each rarity category. Upon obtaining all the dyes in the game you earn the Title “I can puke rainbows” and an emote /puke in which your toon makes a “bleh” sound and a rainbow is emitted from their mouth. Possibly add Bob Ross style happy little clouds to said rainbow.

Not only would this add an additional thing to grind if players wished, but also opens the door for more gem income for arena-net through the dye packs in the store and increases player incentive to buy them.

I may be harsh but i care deeply about the game.
Twitch→ (http://www.twitch.tv/phenomatron)

in Suggestions

Posted by: Boppers.6239

Boppers.6239

This achievement would be really neat in my opinion. I mean being able to puke rainbows… how epic is that? I want that emote! I also agree with the dyes collected/total amount of dyes… I have a ton of them, but I’m actually wondering how many dyes there are.

in Suggestions

Posted by: TheDaiBish.9735

TheDaiBish.9735

GW2: Rainbows. Rainbows Everywhere.

Yeah, I could get on board with this. More fluff and more content = happier player base.

Life is a journey.
Time is a river.
The door is ajar.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ellie.9150

Ellie.9150

The first idea sounds like a good idea to expand the dye categories, since we’re only up to rare dyes at the moment. Would probably make it more interesting too since atm (at least for me), I don’t exactly jump with joy for every rare dye that rolls my way since I sometimes prefer the colour tones for the lower tiered dyes.

As for the second part, I like the idea of having an achievement attached to dye collections (could throw it under ‘Fashion’ or something). If anything, it’d give some sense of how many total dyes there are in the game (I’ve collected a fair amount, but pretty sure there’s a lot more out there, just no idea how many…), and possibly some sense of achievement when unlocking new dyes (as opposed to unhappily chucking the dye out when you don’t get a colour to your liking). “I can puke rainbows” also fits nicely into the recent meme culture.

Coo! No, quaggan means, “WoooOOOOooooh!”

Edyith | Yak’s Bend | [FoW]

in Suggestions

Posted by: MiceElf.6897

MiceElf.6897

LOL! I can puke rainbows is a great idea.

in Suggestions

Posted by: staroceanrose.1694

staroceanrose.1694

:D Love the ideas. I also would like it to be possible to see how many dyes are available that can be collected. There’s a few of us that just like grinding for dyes and there’s so many, but how many exactly? Also, I like the idea of being able to make dyes that can give a shining aura around our characters. WOULD love the I can puke rainbows title. Especially if you make it with the emote suggested.

in Suggestions

Stinja.9612

More SHINYS YES YES xD the way of the skritt! I mean the title could just give you an aurora borealis around your character or something. I personally just liked the comical part of “Wow that player has so many colors they’ve collected they’re puking rainbows!”

in Suggestions

Posted by: RiotLogic.5168

RiotLogic.5168

Good… Good…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Hermes.7014

Hermes.7014

I too would like to see special exotic or legendary dyes that glow or have an aura effect and such.

Whether something is either wrong or right, someone will always complain about it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: theerrantventure.9185

theerrantventure.9185

GW2: Rainbows. Rainbows Everywhere.

Yeah, I could get on board with this. More fluff and more content = happier player base.

Yes. I’ll admit this made me LOL picturing the meme. I think it’s a fun idea.

Trolls are like stray cats.
Feed them and they multiply.
Please do not feed them.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Snow White.9680

Snow White.9680

Yes.

Yes.

OMG Yes.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Yarrmor.8406

Yarrmor.8406

I agree with an achievement and the glowing dyes. Not so much with the emotes…

in Suggestions

Stinja.9612

A simple cool down for the emote could placed so you wouldn’t have a ton of people spamming it lets say once every minute you can use it? Though also think of how many dyes there are, earning all of them isn’t something everyone will do anytime soon without a great deal of effort.