I'd pay for a race change. Just sayin'.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Setsuka.4591

Setsuka.4591

Pretty much. I kinda of regret rolling human and absolutely love Sylvari. T3 cultural Sylvari warrior… Oohh man.

Having leveled 4 characters though.. I’m in no hurry to level another, especially a second of a class I already have.

I know the topic has probably been made a couple of times, but I just want it to be known there’s another person out there that’s pro race change.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Add me to the list, i’d pay for a race change. On the living story issue just reset the characters living story. Maybe bundle a race and name change for a more premium price.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Suggestions

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

I made this thread as well some time ago. The main complication people saw with it was what to do with personal stories. I think the player based solution was too just require race changes have either 100% or 0% personal story completion.

It’s not a huge issue. I would pay 1600 gems for this service without hesitation.

Bump

in Suggestions

Posted by: Revlack.9780

Revlack.9780

me too! i need race change!

in Suggestions

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

As a sylvari.. I’d kind of love to be a human.. trade?

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Rimu.7105

Rimu.7105

I don’t think it would be possible, because of personal story’s/cultural armor would have an effect, if your a human wearing T3 cultural, and change to a norn, it wouldn’t work because T3 cultural is only for that race, and your personal story would be all screwed up though really past a certain point, it doesn’t matter what race you are sense all the story’s rather blend together. (I.E. getting to choose what faction to join)

in Suggestions

Posted by: KRUSSIDULL.6845

KRUSSIDULL.6845

I would pay 2000 Gems (25$) and then I would also need a name change so that is 30$ for you anet not only on one character but 2 so that is 60$ for you Anet/NCsoft if you want it.

Edit: Actually it is 70$ because name change is 10$

Brute Swiftclaw | Far Shiverpeaks | Mistforged Heroes: tinyurl.com/gw2hero

(edited by KRUSSIDULL.6845)

in Suggestions

Posted by: KRUSSIDULL.6845

KRUSSIDULL.6845

I don’t think it would be possible, because of personal story’s/cultural armor would have an effect, if your a human wearing T3 cultural, and change to a norn, it wouldn’t work because T3 cultural is only for that race, and your personal story would be all screwed up though really past a certain point, it doesn’t matter what race you are sense all the story’s rather blend together. (I.E. getting to choose what faction to join)

These arent any problems since they are multiplie easy ways to bypass this so stop bringing this up.

Brute Swiftclaw | Far Shiverpeaks | Mistforged Heroes: tinyurl.com/gw2hero

in Suggestions

Posted by: Fishbait.6723

Fishbait.6723

It should definitely be added. I play full size charr & JPs, small rooms/caves etc are a pain in the sphericals more often then not.

It won`t make a difference story wise as you`re the only one who sees it & doesn`t affect the game world in any form & tbh, it`s not that good anyway

If they must force the reason of story, then once story is complete players could get an option.

“We want you to play the game, not the UI” Arenanet.
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/suggestions/Top-right-GO-away/first#post2096524
Rocking Wizard Wars until this mess of a game is fixed…

in Suggestions

Posted by: Vis.8471

Vis.8471

I’ll +1 this idea. Im on board for it. I have major OCD. The worse I know of and if I notice a singular thing that I start to dislike about an old character it becomes really painful to play them, like I’ll actually break into a sweat (Yeah I know, pretty over-the-top right?) So I would love this change.