I don't like pvp in WvW

I don't like pvp in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: William.6597

William.6597

1. It is to laggy (yes, i do have fast internet, fast computer, fast card). I wan’t to see the enemy players from a distance. Now i see a whole groupe of enemy players when i am standing in the middle of it…Too late…

2. I don’t like 4 maps. Just 1 good map is enough.

3. I don’t like to be ‘forced’ to move with a groupe of players. Sometimes i want to play allone, but u can’t do much in WvW. Would love to build my own device to get walls down.

4. I don’t like it that i can not see my team members on the whole map.

I do like pvp in games, but i don’t like pvp in GW2 that much, especially not in WvW

I don't like pvp in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: wouw.5837

wouw.5837

than, don’t play it?

Elona is Love, Elona is life.

I don't like pvp in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: uknortherner.2670

uknortherner.2670

Strange how I don’t have these problems. I don’t often play W3 but when I do, I’m playing solo and only group up with others if they are heading in the same direction I am (I go on there to explore).

You say that you want to build your own device to get walls down. Now let’s be serious – how many sieges have you read about in real life where a lone warrior has successfully orchestrated the wholesale destruction of city defences and the like?

You also say that you want to see enemy players from a distance. I take it you have already explored the graphics options since the last update – specifically the two new settings specific to W3?

You’re also saying that you don’t like four maps when one is good enough? I think that’s the first time I’ve seen anyone complaining that there’s too much content!

I stole a special snowflake’s future by exercising my democratic right to vote.

I don't like pvp in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: mbh.8301

mbh.8301

There’s only 2 maps for ZvZ

[quote=1567239;Lexie.5894:] My PVP experience is very consistent. I run around,
I fight people, sometimes they kill me, sometimes I kill them. Fun is had by all. [/quote]

I don't like pvp in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaimick.5109

Kaimick.5109

Everything you said here is silly.

1. It is to laggy (yes, i do have fast internet, fast computer, fast card). I wan’t to see the enemy players from a distance. Now i see a whole groupe of enemy players when i am standing in the middle of it…Too late…

You have a top of the line rig and yet you have issues, I have a sub par rig and play on the medium setting for Wv3 and don’t have these issues, maybe you should check to see what is going for top of the line rig, cause your rig is not.

Seriously your complaining about a maps, first time for everything.

3. I don’t like to be ‘forced’ to move with a groupe of players. Sometimes i want to play allone, but u can’t do much in WvW. Would love to build my own device to get walls down.

Two things here

• Wv3 is about team play and group tactics, like another poster said no where in history did a lone warrior build a siege ladder and befall a city, that only happens in movies, and video games where your the only hero.
  • You want to play solo, then why join Wv3 go do SPvP why would you join a section of the game that is based on group play.

News flash in war ( which is what Wv3 is supposed to be ) you can’t see all your enemies on your map, Being x military you can’t even see your allies on any map. This is a fantasy game not a scifi game.

I do like pvp in games, but i don’t like pvp in GW2 that much, especially not in WvW

Then don’t play Wv3, how hard is that, what makes you so special that you think this request ( as silly as it is ) should be taken with any fluidity and seriousness? Is this a bad attempt at a late April Fools joke?

I don't like pvp in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: emikochan.8504

emikochan.8504

my computer is terrible and my wvw performance is fine, are you sure you know anything about computers? :p

You don’t really seem very smart. What happens when 20 people use the item 1 person can use to take a wall down?
(though can can make a treb on your own, just run back and forth to grab the supply lol)

Welcome to my world – http://emikochan13.wordpress.com

I don't like pvp in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

1. The culling patch should have resolved this. If not, check the graphics settings.

2. 4 completely different maps would be nice, or one massive map, but it is what it is.

3. You can. Find a spot with decent supply, buy a trebuchet blue print, build it in an appropriate location, use it.

4. This needs to stay as it is for several reasons, the primary reason being spys. Not being able to see where your own zerg is prevents other servers from knowing where your zerg is.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

I don't like pvp in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Ninewonderz.6439

Ninewonderz.6439

This isn’t a suggestion. sounds more like a complaint and whatnot. WvW is not that bad, i cant play it that much do to MASSIVE frame rate issues( such as in large groups or zergs) but i still have fun with the smaller things like supply camp ambushes and things.

Yak’s Bend
KingMagnetic
<hate>

I don't like pvp in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: Night Sentry.3902

Night Sentry.3902

I don’t like monopoly
1) It’s too slow
2) It has 4 players, 2 is enough
3) I don’t like to be “forced” to pay for rent when I land on other people’s property
I do like board games but I don’t play with rules in Monopoly that much, because I often forget what games are.

I don't like pvp in WvW

in Suggestions

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

“Would love to build my own device to get walls down.”
—— I ninja’d Stone Mist open just the other day by myself.

For the performance issue, it might be server lag. Which has nothing to do with our personal computers. On higher tier worlds, server lag seems to be of greater and greater issue. It’s something Arenanet should have at the top of the priority list.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.