I have a suggestion for there to be a randomize name feature for character selection for guild wars 2

I have a suggestion for there to be a randomize name feature for character selection for guild wars 2

in Suggestions

Posted by: Davidm.2419

Davidm.2419

in Suggestions

Posted by: Deirdra.2187

Deirdra.2187

That would be great. It’s very hard to come up with a name unless you choose to use a last name and believe it or not quite a few of those were taken when I tried to claim them. The randomize feature would have to be truly random though, rather than cycling through a finite number of names.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Bonzoso.7014

Bonzoso.7014

I agree. I waited a couple weeks for launch issues to be sorted out before buying, and my first character (before I realized spaces allowed surnames) now has a name I really have no interest in because I had already been denied on over a dozen names and was down to just trying anything and everything to get into the game. I would also like to see a confirmation added before finally creating the character and entering the game, for that very reason, or better yet, show an on-the-fly “available” or “unavailable” right on the side of the character creation screen before you even have to press enter.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Syphenion.5064

Syphenion.5064

Yep, I support. This feature will definitely be useful, though it should give us appropriate names for different races.

¸.•´¸.¤•*´¨) ¸.•*¨”˜`”°ºooº°””˜`”°ºooº°””˜`
(¸.•´ (¸.•Alloy~ Piken Square Roleplayer~