I'm a number and I feel it.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Derpinator.2894

Derpinator.2894

Every time I log in.

If you dear aNet are seeing the numbers drop, and I suspect you are, this might be why.

So my suggestion is: hide that fact a little better.

I know that isn’t specific, so it’s “hard” to troubleshoot. But let’s be honest. The specifics are glaringly obvious in the hundreds (thousands?) of other posts on these forums. And that’s just the ‘official’ ones; the unofficial are a massive smoking gun also.

in Suggestions

Derpinator.2894

Oh, and in case you didn’t know, there are other things that people could be doing with their time. so you really have a small window of opportunity here.

Good talk.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Kaizer.7135

Kaizer.7135

What are you talking about?

in Suggestions

Posted by: Haishao.6851

Haishao.6851

What number are you?

in Suggestions

Derpinator.2894

I apologize. Truly.

Let me explain: we are all entries on a spreadsheet somewhere, being aggregated, summed up, somewhere else. We aren’t people trying to have fun. We’re numbers trying to create other numbers..

To me it feels like the decisions being made about this game and world are based on those numbers, rather than on what humans are/do/want.

Thus, I am a number.

And since the designers hands are so obviously mathematical, in m view, I was expressing my distaste at being merely part of a fomula, rather than a member of a world.

Hope that helps.

in Suggestions

Posted by: SiNoS.2147

SiNoS.2147

In other words hes crying because ANet wont make the game exactly how he thinks it should be. ANet is sticking to there guns instead of turning this game into a clone of every other game out there. Every game that has tried to do as he wants has also crashed and burned. If there seeing login’s going down its because MoP just launched. Nothing surprising there.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Musta.9803

Musta.9803

I MAKE RANTS BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW THAT ALL PROGRAMMING AND STATISTICS COME DOWN TO NUMBERS.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Estes.3107

Estes.3107

im number 3107

but seriously dont drink and post topics.