I think it's time for new emotes....

in Suggestions

Posted by: grifflyman.8102

grifflyman.8102

C’mon! It’s been over a year and we’re still missing out on some animated emotes!

Please give us a /chicken so I can taunt cowards within towers in WvW!

We also need a /flex so I can show off my Norn’s washboard abs!

in Suggestions

Posted by: ToxiCsisM.5170

ToxiCsisM.5170

I’ve been playing some FF14 and the emotes are great. There were also some great emotes in GW1. I hope that we get more emotes and a better interface for using them other than the memorized command-prompt-esk input we have now.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Jinn Kazuma.2163

Jinn Kazuma.2163

Oddly, there are a ton of emote commands that neither return an error, or seem to do anything which would suggest they were planned, but never fully implemented.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Piecekeeper.4361

Piecekeeper.4361

I’d love to have more emotes.
I hate to bring up WoW, but one of the few things I miss is it’s /joke emote. I would kill for something like that in this game.

in Suggestions

Posted by: Shades.4572

Shades.4572

Yes!!! I really like all the emotes in the game and wouldn’t mind having some more. I would even buy a new set with gems if you add it to the store.

An emote that I wouldn’t mind having a would be /peace. Text can say “[Player Name] comes in peace” and perhaps have the player make a peace sign. It would be slightly useful in WvW too since as of now the standard for when you are doing the WvW jp’s is to /wave when you are trying to be neutral, but it would be nice to have a /peace emote. Granted people can trick you by attacking after they emote /peace, but regardless I would find it useful.